Remodeling

Remodeling Employer Reviews

Self employed
Residential Remodeling (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 31, 2014
A quality work atmosphere. Doing quality work. For great customers.
Doing a lot of hands on work which I enjoy
Home Improvement Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas ,Henderson NV.March 18, 2014
Pros: setting daily goals and then seeing them come to fruition, i enjoyed what i was doing
Cons: no benifits and the pay couldv'e been more
We would get to specific job site and discuss what we needed to for that day,and for instance I might start the day by dry walling a hallway and tape and mud the seams. While that was drying I might go tile a kitchen or entryway.
I learned how to fabricate granite that was interesting I also learned a lot about carpentry.
The management was good after – more... I was there for a week they put me in charge of several jobs ordering material and letting the guys know what we needed to do for that day.
My co-workers were great and I had a good time working with them.
The hardest part of the job was learning carpentry but after a week or so it became one of most enjoyable parts of the job.
What I enjoyed most about the job was getting to make a game plan, and by the end of the day seeing it complete. I guess setting a reasonable amount of tasks to achieve and then doing them. – less
Productive at times, Looking for a career
Carpenter (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAFebruary 28, 2014
Working with customers and doing what they want done. Remodeling, Carpentry, Maintenance.
Productive workplace
Contractor (Former Employee), Robert Lee, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches and great work environment
Cons: no cons that i can think of.
Never had any problems with coworkers or supervisor, never worked to hard and the work load never took a physical toll.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN AMBIENCES
Team Member (Former Employee), Largo, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Cons: no benefits or security
CONSTRUCTION WORK IT HARD

BREAKING WALLS

MOVING MERCHANDICES

PUSHING SHELVES WITH SHOES OR CLOTHES ON THEM
Remodeling - Herkimer Wal-Mart
Remodeling (Former Employee), Utica, NYJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: working for wal-mart is a challenge when it comes to remodeling
Cons: its ok, you just have to know everything, and listen, and follow through the process.
Working together and getting things done.

I've learned team work.

Co-worker helper one another, and listening to each other to getting job done prefectly.

Finishing a project on time , was hard.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working, than laughing at the end of the day, and returning to do more hard work.
Glad to work for clients in a professional service environment
Owner/Operator (Current Employee), Ruston, LAJanuary 8, 2014
Glad to work for clients in a professional service environment, enjoyed fining the right solutions to meet the services and needs of each client on a constant basis.
Big tile and Granit company
Carpenter (Former Employee), Sacramento,caDecember 19, 2013
Pros: no
I worked there as helper to setting tiles
i learn how to set tiles, make layout, cutting tiles e.t.c.
Pretty good place to work, but its getting down because of crisis
Fun place to learn new things about remodeling homes.
Laborer (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COOctober 24, 2013
Pros: learned a lot.
Cons: sometimes tiring physical labor.
There was always something to learn, or to learn to do better at. I learned a ton of things from painting, installing doors, baseboards, windows, shopping for appliances, carpets, and more. The hardest part of the job was the physical labor, but that's too be expected. The best part was that I could have flexible hours and could take breaks when needed.
office assistant
Office assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 2, 2013
I answered phones and set appointments. I also was to file paperwork and type contracts by deadline.
I had fun running my own business
Volunteer (Current Employee), Mentor, OHAugust 28, 2013
Pros: able to keep my hard earned money
Cons: getting money from builders
I had fun running my own business. I am supposed to tell you more about volunteering because for some odd reason, Indeed wants me to. I think volunteering was one of my greatest experiences.
My Business for over 25 years
Owner (Former Employee), Central IndianaMay 30, 2013
Pros: self employeed
Cons: self employeed
Loved being self employed, son worked for me for 10 years. made good living, economy fell tools were stolen in 2008 put me out of business.
Lets get er done
Remodeling/Laborer/Carpenter (Current Employee), columbus ohioMarch 19, 2013
Pros: opportunity and the great out come of beautiful work and artistic creation
Cons: challenging and the plans with the right crew on particular tough assignments
No Job ever the same but the effort and dedication to start to finish should be always at its best with a positive attitude
VERY ACTIVE
REMODELED AND MAINTANANCE (Former Employee), LAKE CHARLES LAJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches and soft drinks threw out the day
Cons: if the inspecters did not come we could not continue work so sometimes we just waited on them
I WOULD REMODEL APARTMENTS FROM SHEETROCK TO PAINTING AND BUFFING FLOORS. MY COWORKERS WERE VERY NICE TO WORK FOR. THE MANAGEMENT WAS REALLY GOOD. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS EVICTING PEOPLE ARE DEALING WITH THE DRUGS, IT WAS IN A BAD PART OF TOWN. BUT IT WAS GOOD MAKING IT SAFE FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE IN. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB WAS KNOWING – more... PEOPLE HAD A PLACE TO LIVE WHEN WE FINISHED THE WORK. – less
Being your own boss is great, but with the economy the way it is makes it tough to find enough work.
Self-Employed Handyman (Current Employee), Naples, & Bonita Springs FL.December 31, 2012
Pros: selling jobs and working.
Cons: biding low and having somone come in lower
Working is allways better than not working. To me working is the most enjoyable part of any job.
I liked remodling,it was hard work but i get to listen to the radio.
Supervisor (Former Employee), loveland ,co 80537December 21, 2012
Pros: good pay, i could make my own schedule
Cons: hard work, and nasty dust.
Ive compleatly remodled whole houses right down to the bare frame.Working with insulation was the worst or crawl spaces.The thing I liked the most about it was that you could look at what youve done all day and feel likr you accomplished something.
great call center and good environment
Self Employee (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2012
A typical day at work is all ways have tools in hand and always learning something new on how to replace or do the job. I had no worries about management due to most of the time was working by my self.
The hardest part of my job is when i needed a helper to do the job
The most enjoyable part of the job is when i am was through with the job and of course – more... payday. – less
Working to restore a better enviornment for consumers.
customer service/remodeling staff (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCOctober 3, 2012
Day will start off at a fast pace throughout the day, loadind and handling merchandise, rebuilding shelves. My co--workers were great team members and management was go to guys when ever needed ..It did not feel as if the task was overwhelming even though it seemed so. However at the end of the day, I was Happy to Achieve my Tasks and duties that was – more... required of me. – less
Awarded a days work
Internship (Former Employee), santa fe, nmAugust 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches, breaks, snacks.
Cons: no healthcare
Working Days were classy but would often be some confusion, and frustration between others. The hardest part of the job was to prep all the supplies and needed tools. The easiest part of the job was doing work, holding stuff together, making ideas, consulting to clients.
Co.workers and meals were very descent, once work was finished we gathered the – more... money and headed out to a rewarded evening with the crew. – less

About Remodeling

The Remodeling Company works closely with architects and homeowners to create living spaces prized for their fine workmanship, – Read more