RemX OfficeStaff Employee Reviews

Good place to start a job
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ 85251October 14, 2016
Thery're not very professional when it comes to finding new contracts for you to work on. They do not keep their word when they say that they are going to do something
It is a contract company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2016
Its hard to write an accurate review for a contract/temp company as employees are placed in several different businesses. Overall, including both RemX Staff as well as the staff that I am currently working with as a contractor, I am very happy.
Proactive Team, Friendly Environment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 9, 2016
A typical day consisted of prepare invoices for orders, maintaining the appropriate documentation and record keeping. I learned a lot about placing, receiving, and processing orders. Management and coworkers were very outgoing.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Benefits
Awsome
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 7, 2016
Working with persons of great work ethic and great personalities makes it for an enjoyable day everyday. Management is at its best. They encourage and appreciate all the hard work that is put in. Very professional and yet very outgoing. Happy to work there.
Pros
Great mangment very encouraging
Cons
Wonderful diversity in the workplace
Copy Center Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 27, 2016
Overall RemX Office Staffing is a great work place, with diversity that all companies should exhibit. Meeting new co-workers was very enjoyable.
Cons
Lunch was to short
Nice place to work
REMS Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2016
I enjoyed working for the company. They work hard to ensure we are the staff is informed and secure in their position with different companies.
call center
IOS Support Advisor(temp) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2016
typical call center. unrealistic time requirements for calls. very basic training. strict on times for scheduled breaks as far as when you take them. odd rules since you would work for their client contracts. you will have to be ok with lying everyday in order to do your job. rules contradict each other
Pros
its a job, far from a career
Cons
unrealistic time requirements for calls, strict on times for scheduled breaks as far as when you take them
No help
Medical Records/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2016
I've had a job with them for at least 4 years with a contract, after the contract was over I was let go without them trying to find me anything else.
Pros
Got the expierence I needed
Cons
They don't place you anywhere without complaining
Quantity over Quality - Horrible Employee Interaction
Office (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2016
From the get go my experience was horrible and it just got worse. A competency test, 2 typing tests, excel and outlook. The tutorials didn't load until after the tests were taken. None of the testing was pertinent to this position. Found out later that it depended on who your recruiter was.. A lot of the reps said they weren't tested at all, which was evident by how many didn't know Outlook or Excel. Sent to the wrong orientation and told the position would begin maybe a month later. Well, you really don't get anywhere unless you ask questions, which, I found out, are not welcomed. First 2 days were side by sides with reps who were extremely negative and refused to work, on their cell phones and eating most of the time. Training was one week with hardly any system training. No real format on the job or training unless you continuously request it. Too many In- crowds and if you are not liked, very easy for the Temp Leadership to make sure you didn't advance. A horrible experience for my first Temp Agency where leadership encourages gossip and anyone can get a job and then either not show up for days and not be held accountable, not work and play or not be held accountable for their sloppy and careless work. I was warned about this agency but didn't believe it until I experienced repeated problems and issues. The right hand never knew what the left hand was doing. No agency rules were ever enforced. Buddy up with leadership and you can get away with anything. LOL, what's funny is they were being talked about by the people they trusted. Also, I have never seen a company being  more... talked about as much as this agency was, even Leadership put their two cents in. The agency can replace you 100+ times over and not blink an eye. I will never go to another agency again as this one was enough for the rest of one's life.  less
Pros
Cons
Treated like cattle.. Careless staff who only wants commission. Clean House and start over..
Unethical Company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  CharlotteApril 5, 2016
This company has serious payroll issues. They force you to accept a paycard and don't bother asking questions about the process because you will be labeled as a "slow learner". I actually had a conversation with an account executive who was annoyed by my questions about my money which was mysteriously not showing up in my account on Fridays. When I stood up for myself when she began talking to me in a condiscending tone. She told me good luck finding a job with another agency. SHE Literally threatened to ruin my reprutation with other temp agencies. Says the employee who brings her dog to work. Really?? IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Please do not do business with these people. They are very petty and under trained.
Cons
Petty staff and very unprofessional

Want to know more about RemX OfficeStaff?

Ask a question
Great Experience!
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2016
Working as a part-time student assistant on an internship at the department of Justice in downtown Sacramento, CA was great! Despite the very low income, I learned a lot doing admin work.
Unethical Company
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ 85251March 14, 2016
dishonest about position and opportunities
unable to receive any response to questions via email or phone
advised temp to hire prior to accepting position
advised temp only after starting employment
Work life balance is possible.
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 5, 2016
Learned a lot in a short period of time,co-workers are all very nice. Location is good, office was nice. Most enjoyable part is meeting candidates in person!
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Just not the right fit environment for me.
No work consistency
EMR Remote Accessor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2016
A typical day at work would be me waiting for my supervisor to eventually give me my site for the day, whenever he actually finds the time or someone else to do it for him. I learned more about computers, many different programs, and improved my typing accuracy and speed. I didn't deal much with managment so i don't have much to say. My coworkers are pretty polite. Always nice. Sometimes overworked. The hardest part of the job is the constant inconsistency, and getting someone to train me when I start a new site.. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can actually do the job I signed on for instead of cross training on something else or sitting at home without work which is almost half the time.
Cons
no work consistency at all
New experience, new challanges, overall a wonderful learning encounter
Student Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 25, 2015
Dispatching nation wide.
The business.
Building.
Learning.
Insurance.
The experience of building a rapport, with technicians nation wide, via the phone.
Im a very hard worker and very productive team player
medical records (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2015
Mult-task hard worker very Productive and will to learn more i enjoy working for Remx. Very good company to work for and if anybody ask how i rate RemXs i would say very please with them
Pros
had a lunch and 4 breaks
Cons
had 4 breaks
Interesting, stimulating work but insufficient hours at this stage of my employment with this company
RN/"Associate" (Current Employee) –  various locations in FloridaOctober 27, 2015
I don't feel I've been there long enough to produce a fair and objective assessment of this company. My job is part-time and I have assignments at different locations e.g. Costco where my co-workers and I perform biometric screenings; lipid and blood pressure screenings; give flu shots; etc.

I enjoy it a lot, find the different assignments interesting and stimulating and the people with whom I work, friendly and cooperative. My supervisor, with whom I have only had telephone contact, is professsional, fair and approachable.

The head office is in Orlando - and I live in Sarasota. The hiring process, although as extensive and thorough as any other hiring process I've experienced, was done without having face-to-face meetings with the hiring staff.

Perhaps one drawback at this stage is that there don't seem to be sufficient hours available. I'm hoping this will change but because of this issue, I continue to seek full-time employment - or part-time work that would provide me with considerably more hours than I am currently getting.
Pros
independence and responsibility if one proves capable
Cons
insufficient hours and therefore inadequate as a self-supporting means of employment
Great blend of $$ and work life balance
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 26, 2015
I enjoyed working at RemX because you can manage your own book of business. You can have your sales team and your recruiting group so the operations are separate and you can have a clear focus.
Pros
not as well known of a name
Cons
work life balance, get paid on what you do
Not a good place
ECS (Former Employee) –  PhoenixOctober 21, 2015
If you need a job, This is not a place to find a job for you.
If you start for 2 days or 3 days, you'll get a call and they will tell you, don't need to go tomorrow.
Room for improvement
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNOctober 20, 2015
Like any company, there are areas that could be improved. Established processes and procedures should be made, and lines of communication could be improved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RemX OfficeStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6