RemX OfficeStaff

RemX OfficeStaff Employer Reviews

Work enviroment
Data Entry Specialist/Outbound Call Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: short lunch and bad training
short training period, not enough time to learn and be accurate when speaking to customers
Helpful with all employees and great training
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 27, 2014
Pros: they do have free lunches and great incentives
Cons: they need more leads and helping staff for the amount of people working
They allow a person to work at their own pace and help build them up to make goal. clean roomy work space.
The hardest part of job is taking the breaks because of being involved in my work.
Professional Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth TexasDecember 22, 2014
Professional Workplace, genuine people. I enjoyed working at this company.
No benefits
Contract Underwriter (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2014
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: no benefits & no overtime
Temporary Staffing Firm - you are hired as a contractor. REMX hired for Wells Fargo & pay was dependent on Wells parameters. No overtime offered. No benefits offered. No vacation offered. Recruiter seemed to know very little about the mortgage business. As the saying goes...it is what it is.
Favorite Job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2014
Pros: great company, great breaks
RemX was a pleasant company to work for, they were beyond organized and understanding to employee's situations..
This is a decent agency to work for
Clinical Support Assistant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 3, 2014
This company offers jobs catered to your career needs. They will also work with you regarding your career path.
NVR Home Mortgage Blue Bell location
NVR Home Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Blue Bell,PaNovember 18, 2014
Pros: nice building to work in
Cons: read above...all of the above!
This place is a zoo ! The management doesn't know how to manage. They tell you your mistakes loud right in front of everyone in the office. They let the loan officers come and get in your face all day long asking about their loans which makes it hard to do any work when your always answering questions about their loans. Everybody yell out loud questions and answers across cubicles so its hard to hear clients over the phone and they cant hear you so it sounds like a kindergarten to clients when they are trying to conduct important business concerning their homes.This business asks for someone who pays close attention to details but does not have the office atmosphere for you to do so...a quiet place to work where there is no loud talking about nothing, talking smack,no loud chastising of coworkers = they could at least take them into an office to calmly talk over their mistakes, These are adults...give them the dignity they deserve without everyone in the office listening and laughing at them for making a mistake. I witnessed a coworker who wanted to fight the manager after such incident and the whole office got upset because we thought the coworker was coming back with a gun!!
That was it...I couldn't take it anymore. so I left.
Temporary Contract
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoOctober 31, 2014
Pros: balance job/ personal life
Cons: contract
It was a temporary position. The culture in the company is amazing, very easy to work there, the manager and coworkers are great. For me, personally it was not a good opportunity to advance in my Career.
This Agency is the most unprofessional co i have ever worked for
Fax Mail Scheduler for Medical Records (Former Employee), Alpharetta GeorgiaOctober 2, 2014
The only contract they seem to have is with a co. called Outcomes.
There is no job security and no room for growth. The onsite manager is an individual who micro manages and never stands behind her employees.
Great place to work at,
Cashier (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GASeptember 18, 2014
I love helping and interacting with people. I loved being on my feet and helping any customer in need. I being in contact with different people. I would get men that would come in the store and would ask me for help to choose an outfit or two or a pair of shoes for the wife. I loved to help them.
Poor quality staffing agency
Jr.Mechanic (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: jr. mechanic job in aviation
Cons: misinformation, lack of information, laid-off before assignment was supposed to end
I was put through the usual process of filling out paperwork for employment, background checks, insurance, and drug testing.
I performed and passed the drug test.
I did not receive ANY information about the job or even where it was located until the day I was supposed to start.
The only information about the job that I learned was from other employees working at the job assignment.
I was given two and a half weeks and let go with no explanation.
I have not received any further phone calls, or emails, or further employment.
Worst staffing agency I have ever worked for
Great Job
Fax/Mail Scheduler (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: organized
Cons: being hung up on during the job
Loved this job and what I did. In time, my work put in was overlooked and not acknowledged and was then let go.
Banking Production Environment
Data Entry Operator Contractor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, boss, co-workers
Cons: contracted ended too soon
Overnight, production environment processing checks, saving bonds, and money orders.
Great experience working for Federal Reserve bank and observation of how the operation is ran.
Typical temporary position
Data Entry (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2014
This job did not last that long. The people from the staffing agency was okay
good jobs
medical au (Current Employee), atlantaJuly 23, 2014
I like working for Remx everyone is nice i make calls to update the info in the charts, set up review dates to come pick up the charts.
Great way to see a different side of community healthcare
Medical Service Contractor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2014
Pros: pay, environment
Cons: lack of hours at times
A typical day can be anything. You could be contracted to preform business health services at places such as police departments,fire departments, general government institutions, private businesses, Disney World, and even local hospitals and colleges/universities.

If you like to travel and potentially be exposed to a new type of environment at every job, then this agency is right for you. Perfect job for a college student as well.
good place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 11, 2014
it was kind of a stressful job at times but it was a fun job they had music playing while you were working
Great Company to work for
Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee), Scottsdale AZJuly 8, 2014
I absolutely loved this job. I was contracted to work for McKesson Specialty. It was a great job, but it ended too quickly. I was so sad to leave.
Very professional
RemX Specialty Staffing (Former Employee), 455 S.Gulph Road #402• King of Prussia, Pa 19406June 18, 2014
Pros: resourceful
Cons: no health care or benefits
RemX staffing has been wonderful to me finding a job and or career they are very resourceful with a helpful staff and I am very grateful for their dedication, I felt as if they cared and were very helpful.
This is a very unprofessional staffing agency
Contractor (Former Employee), Los AngelesJune 9, 2014
Pros: out touch with the industry
Cons: not very good communication and understanding in our it industry.
They sent me out to a interview with our giving me insight on the company and it's hiring processes. I wouldn't use this staffing agency again. Terrible experience with the female recruiting agent not knowing our IT environment as well as other recruiting firms.

1 2 3 4

About RemX OfficeStaff

RemX OfficeStaff is one of five divisions of RemX Specialty Staffing and is part of The Select Family of Staffing Companies. – Read more