RemX Specialty Staffing Employee Reviews

Helping Patients and Health Care Providers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 5, 2017
I have learned a lot of interesting information when it comes to medications , insurance, It's a great feeling to be able to assist patient and health care provider with information regarding assistance or other fact about medicine.
Pros
Being able to assist Patients and Health Care Providers
Cons
Takes up to 18 months before you become a permanent employee for Mckesson
Good opportunity to work temporarily
DataEntry/Indexer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2017
I worked at for Health Port Medical Records company through REM X. There was more overtime than I had ever worked, 15 hours per week on average. After 2 months, work slowed and my key strokes did not keep up with the standard. I was laid off.

After I began working full time a few months later, I was offered part time work at the same assignment
Pros
Lots of opportunity to work overtime
Cons
High volume work
Good Place to work
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Rem X Staffing . I worked as a temp for Elekta for one year and seven months as a receptionist and office assistant . I have a learned a lot and grown so much in that time .
Communication has to be made upon yourself
Representative (Former Employee) –  Buford, GASeptember 5, 2017
This is a great place to find an assignment but you have to communicate on your own. They reach out after its only detrimental to their clients view but they are ok
Overall it was a good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2017
The management staff are very professional and for the most part friendly. I would recommend Remx to a friend that is looking for temporary employment.
n/a
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 22, 2017
Great culture but no stability as contractor not secured. Everyone is a team player and open to helping you out. Could help more with feedback on your performance and how to improve to be able to be converted.
July 28, 2017

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Worst management I ever experienced
Sales (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 18, 2017
I worked here for a little while and quit abruptly when my manager started to bully and intimidate me. I would say this guy is an alcoholic and by his abusive nature say hes been like this for a long time. REMX is the worst large recruiting shop out there to work for. Management is good at recruiting but not managing and this guy I worked for was the best liar to get you in a job I have ever seen. They were so desperate.
July 28, 2017

We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to the management team for review. We would appreciate your cooperation so that we can fully investigate the concerns you have raised

Working for RemX Staffing
Appointment Scheduler, Altegra Health (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 2, 2017
A typical day would consist of calling health plan members to schedule a time for a health care practitioner to visit and conduct a physical. I learned to be a better person. Management is supportive and professional. The hardest part of my day was Friday, I could go to work every day with this company.The most enjoyable part is scheduling an appointment that I know will help the health plan members get the great care they need.
July 28, 2017

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Good Agency
Temporary Professional (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2017
As far as Temp agencies are concerned, this one is pretty good. Once you have completed the registration, following up is key however all agents/ recruiters are fairly easy to contact and job placement is usually with in two weeks of registration, with out any pending issues.
Pros
Good resume building company, quick placement, decent pay
Cons
Temporary position, benefits
July 28, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Co-workers were fun/ pay was good/ horrible management
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 11, 2017
Training for the Patient advocate position was completed in about 3 weeks. During training we learned a lot of steps that we didn't use. After training we were repetitiously creating dummy cases when we should have been learning more about our actual position. Management will state they're always available but there not and it's really difficult to get the truth out of someone in management when you do finally speak with them. I've never worked for a Staffing agency that was so unorganized.
Pros
Good pay, work environment was ok
Cons
Hard to get in contact with management, not family friendly
June 26, 2017

It appears this is a review for a client company that you worked for rather than RemX itself.

Varies
Insurance Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2017
Temporary positions only. Good pay. Need to provide direct hire positions and offer incentives for growth. Temporary employees also have the right to know that they are eligible for time off when worked consistently for 3 months with perfect attendance in order to take time off with pay for sick time, vacation and bereavement without being stressed out wondering if they will still have employment due to unforeseen occurrences.
Overworked and Underpaid
On-Site Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 2, 2017
They compensate their recruiters well, but any other positions are not taken care of very well. You work hard for them, but don't receive much recognition or compensation for the work that you do.
Great production.
Physician Order Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2017
The most enjoyable part about working this job was operating under pressure and meeting quotas for the sake of completing all requests for processing claims.
Good temp agency, they find high paying jobs.
Temp (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 21, 2017
I thought the process with them was good, but there needs to be some improvement on communication between the staffing managers and the employee. After my contract was over with a site they assigned me to, I contacted my staffing manager and was never contacted back when I asked to get back to me.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Ready to help you succeed.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2017
RemX has multiple positions available to choose from, they have a friendly work environment, and great trainers to assist you with your new duties. The best part of working with RemX was that the office staff always returned my messages/emails in a professional and timely manner.
Great Company
Document Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 9, 2017
This is the first staffing firm I have worked with in Orlando sine relocating from NYC that matched me with a great temp assignment. The process was fast and the placement was with one of the top notch companies in the city.
Poor communication
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaDecember 20, 2016
I have worked with many consulting companies in the past. This company kept changing the time the job started and the interview process. I started looking for an apartment and they emailed me back and said they went with another candidate. Very unprofessional!! I would highly recommend going through another consulting company if at all possible.
Pros
Cons
poor communication
Collections Associate
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 1, 2016
Remx was a god send they placed me with a great company. An constantly checked in on me to make sure everything was going well. I would definitely recommend this Temp Agency if your in the Richmond area.
Pros
Courteous Staff, Great Wages
Cons
None this work well with my schedule
Strict attendance policy with daily quota
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2016
This is a temporary staffing company so they focus on you going to work and they did address some of the issues that were happening at the location where the assignment was so at least they were there in that aspect.

I would and I have recommended them to other job seekers.
Call center with lunch room and quiet area
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 1, 2016
Busy work day that requires to talke a lot of inbound calls. There is always options to work over time as well. Management is very creative with involving coworkers in holidays or fun competitions. There is space to spend alone time in the quiet room, and also room in the lunch area to watch t.v. along with food and beverage options.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RemX Specialty Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7