Looking for a challenging career and a fun work environment in the civil engineering industry?
Renaissance Infrastructure Consulting (RIC) is a growing civil engineering/surveying/planning firm located in Lenexa, Kansas. We focus on infrastructure design for public and private clients. RIC is looking for qualified persons for an AutoCAD Technician position. This is a full time position with expected workload to be 40 hours a week. Our ideal candidate will be competent in preparing civil site and infrastructure plans with AutoCAD in version 11 or newer, motivated, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years CAD experience
- Able to understand engineering drawings
- Prior civil engineering experience a plus
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus
- Responsibilities include: engineering tasks related to civil work, AutoCAD drawing for streets, storm sewers, and utilities, AutoCAD drawings for ALTA surveys, construction surveys, and plat surveys.
RIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on:
Bringing Creative Ideas and Practical Solutions
We realize the importance of asking the questions "why" and...