Renaissance Employee Reviews in United States

Good Company
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 29, 2016
The balance between personal lives of fellow employees and work tended to blend which inevitably caused the work environment to feel that of a high school than an accomplished company. Other than that it was a very nice place to work though it could be extremely unorganized at times.
great residents
Med Tech/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 14, 2016
fun and exciting. great residents with great information of the past.
Very high turn over of employees. Great co workers
Pros
great enviorment
Cons
no lunch breaks or breaks
I enjoy working at the Renaissance. I'm trying to better myself.
Certified Nurse Assistant-Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 10, 2016
I pasted Meds and am a caregiver. I enjoy the residents very much. If the Renaissance could pay me more, I would stay. My managers are fantastic people tp work for. They care about there employee's.
Pros
Great managment
Cons
short staff
Full time Senior Director of Design
Senior Director of Design (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNMay 29, 2016
Hired to create and manage the Center's wood working shop and design all scenic productions for the threatre and mulit-media departments (about 200 shows in 11 years) , as well as, anything else required by the other departments or upper management, including the summer camp program.
The company was excellent when it was managed by the Marriott
Loss prevention/ Assisting General accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2016
The Hotel has been sold to another company, Was previously managed by the Marriott, During this tenure the working environment was excellent. Equal employment opportunities. Management cares about employees. Create a safe working environment,and also provide tools that are conducive in creating great customer service
Hard working environment lacking in overall management department
Barista (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2016
Overall the staff is friendly and hard working. People there work together nicely. The main downfall is management. There is little to no communication among them. They seem to never be on the same page. Employees are more often disciplined than rewarded. Retaliation is a big problem there.
Pros
Free Lunch, Experience and Training Opportunities
Cons
Low Budget reflects on short staff and labor
at the time the enviornment was horrible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 24, 2016
The staff should be more concerned about the residents and less concerned about the personal lives of the staff.. The management ne4eds to understand that cnas are people and are just as valuable as the other staff
Pros
working closely with the residents
Cons
working there
The Work was hard and not my style
Customer service (Former Employee) –  ohioJanuary 13, 2016
If you enjoy working with people who spit food at you then it was the job for you. But other than that it was not that bad. This job was not for me.
Pros
Taking care of patients.
Cons
No breaks
I was satisfied with the company's approach to profitability and employee morale.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 6, 2016
Company was very progressive and committed to excellence. Management was concerned about the welfare of its employees and there was a general atmosphere of satisfaction.
Pros
Non-profit entity
Cons
Inadequate benefits
the most enjoyable part of the job
NC Board Licensed Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCNovember 3, 2015
Is the fellowship that I experience when I am with the customers. It's a genuine love and respect that I give and receive whenever we encounter each other.
Pros
Communication with the clients.
Cons
some days we aren't as busy as others days
Great Experience
CYFSC Educational Advocate (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 28, 2015
Supportive place to work. Family friendly environment to work. Development and supportive staff about how you personally grow and develop. Working alongside and learning from colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job. But clients keep you challenged.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Work life balance
fun group
High School (Former Employee) –  North tech high schoolSeptember 21, 2015
This was a group for the honor students at North Tech high school. You had to be a positive student and stay out of things. We where giving breaks out of class to have a movie day and we got into some of the school events free.
A good place to work with getting payed sick and vacation days.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 1, 2015
Working at the renaissance was very challenging. No days or shifts were alike and runs as smoothly as i would like. But most of the time it was rewarding when i get the respect and love from the residence when i am able to help some one.
Pros
1 hr lunch time
Cons
medical coverage
Previos experiens
Banquets Server (Former Employee) –  Astoria, NYJuly 17, 2015
Hi this is arcenio I have experiens on this position for long time I do clean the tables bring water bread setup the tables and change
Pros
NONE
Cons
BREAKS
Great Place
Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 20, 2015
Worked there till I moved to Spartanburg, liked the people I worked with, taught me a lot.

I worked night shift and did room clls for the guests, everything from lights to glogged sinks.

part of job, I liked as the learning.
Pros
people training and the work
Cons
everyting was good fro me, no cons
a place you can call home
Director of Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  chicago illJune 19, 2015
this is the best place to work the management team is great !the place is clean and every body is a team player ! great pay and benefits
Pros
free lunches and free traning programs
Cons
no good parking
It's OK
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2015
I tried something new and came to find that It was not for me and I decided to try work elsewhere. The work place was fine and the work was fair
Love my job
Activity Aide/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
I love my job because it is easy.. I simple do my paperwork and perform activityes..I love working with my team and my residents put a smile on my face..Management is okay I mean offcourse their the bad guy if you down anything wrong here come the crew..The downfall is the delegate some task not pertaining to my postion, but that okay it beats working the floor anyday..
Pros
pension, yearly raised, union
Cons
task not pertaining to job...
Productive and fun work place
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 9, 2015
Great place work and to start a hospitality career. I learned teamwork works, and my managers and co-workers were all on the same accord. The hardest part of the job was leaving, and the most enjoyable part of the job was returning the next day to serve the public yet again.
Pros
free lunch, free faircards, free dry cleaning
Cons
i really do not remember any
Special Event Ops
Special Event Operations Department - Team Member (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 30, 2015
set up for all major events worked 12 hour shifts very tiring but great experience see so many great things
Pros
saw eli manning/ good breaks /awesome food /funny co-workers and great teamwork
Cons
very tiring setting up events for 500 -2000 people / staying all night