Renaissance Employee Reviews

Job reviews
Renaissance Festival (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 19, 2017
Great job to me laid back environment if you can with stand best and windy outdoors then perfect job paid weekly and great experience if first job learning money.because no digital get to meet a lot of different people's there actor's and actress available for themes I loved it.
Great people to work with, fun atmosphere, No job security
Associate Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJJune 1, 2017
Renaissance is great place to learn new skills, with great coworkers. Everyone makes you feel at home and are very personable. Upper management is very frantic and questionable. I've been there for eight months and numerous good workers have been let go do to "budget cuts". Very unprofessional in my opinion.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
job security
Friendly and fun.
APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAMay 17, 2017
My days would start with organizing the business, cleaning and restocking. Id make sure all forms were available. Id handle the scheduling and work on my projects for the day.
Pros
very friendly
Cons
Disorganized
I love what I do!
Assistant Guest Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 27, 2017
Oversee and assist with the Front Office Ambassadors to ensure efficient operations and impeccable guest service.
Assist the Front Office Manager in all aspects to ensure service standards are followed.
Communicate effectively through pre-shift logs, emails and department meetings.
Ensure accurate billing is complete upon guest departure.
Act as Manager on Duty
Pros
Downtown
Cons
Parking
Renaissance review
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 6, 2017
I clean the basement as well as any work that maybe needed on the company grounds. Management is fair if they see anything that need's done before I see it they let me know. IT's a slow paced work place. The hardest part of the job is to figure out where I want to start first then it's not really that hard. I enjoy staying busy and being productive.
Pros
Productive slow pace
Cons
I'm not getting the hour's I would like to have/more of them
OK for a first job (if you don't mind favoritism)
Booth Manager/Projectionist/Cashier/Usher/Vendor (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIMarch 26, 2017
this was good for a first job but that was about it. They will promise you raises and promotions and etc, but it won't happen. There are so many things I could say about this company, and 80% of them are not good. My mother taught me if I do not have anything nice to say, to not say anything at all. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
free movies
Cons
favoritism
High quality restaurant
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 8, 2017
A fine dining experience provider located in the Denver area, and also an atmosphere oriented eatery. The staff are wonderful and pleasant to interact with. The food is great and the price could definitely be worse!
Pros
Free food! Frequent breaks.
Cons
Short shift length
Great Company
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 1, 2017
Great company to work for right out of college. This company requires you to wear multiple hats at times. However, you are able to increase your professional experience tremendously.
Horrible
Habilitation Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 2, 2017
I would not advise anyone to work for this agency. The staff is a complete joke and supervisors don't listen t the feedback of the employees.
Unfair workplace, great benefits IF you can tolerate it
NIGHT AUDIT/FRONT DESK AGENT (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 21, 2017
Great paying job with awesome perks. Everyone I worked with was very immature.
Favorites were obvious and grievances were not handles fairly or professionally.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Staff
small firm growing quickly
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2017
Very nice staff and management. Busy but happy environment, really understanding about family issues, small staff but really helpful
Pros
Flex time great staff
Cons
have not found any
have great administration
HSE permit coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mary, SCJanuary 6, 2017
Non-stop working days,
Management is great
Hardest part of the job is - lack of the salary
the most enjoyable part of the job is .... everything is great
Pleasant Work Environment
Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDDecember 1, 2016
A typical day consisted of Resident Care, Sanitization of Facility, Stand by Assist to and from meals and activities. The co-workers were diligent to tasks of care. Very easy-going work environment. Religious owned Facility. Very genuine warm hearted owners. The hardest part of the job was to feel like I satisfied the residents with the best care. The most enjoyable part was socializing with the residents.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
If you enjoy working long hours
Senior Gift Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 29, 2016
There is no work/life balance at Renaissance (RenPSG). They expect you to be available to the clients 24/7. Not a good environment to work. Bad management decisions at all levels. No training - more of throw you in the deep end and you either sink or swim.
Pros
Good Activities committee
Cons
bad management decisions
Good First Job
Account Executive, Sales and IT Marketing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2016
Renaissance is great place to start your career in sales. There is little room to grow but the culture is a great place and management seems to really invest in you if you put your time and energy into the position
nice residents
Server (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXOctober 19, 2016
A typical day at work is very easy until you have to deal with lazy co-workers and their attitudes. The hardest part of the job was to deal with co-workers. The management was never around, and they always had an attitude when i complained about anything. The best thing about my job was dealing with the residence. They became close to me and we were on a first name basis.
Pros
free meals
Cons
no breaks while your in shift
Great Place to Grow
Account Executive, Sales and IT Marketing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 25, 2016
Renaissance is a great work environment and it offers a non-competitive sales experience. You have the opportunity to make as much money as possible without the pressure of cold calling or making impossible quotas every month. There are very little opportunities for growth.
Pros
No Pressure Sales Position
Cons
Low pay, hard to obtain benefits, no room to grow
Very productive for self determine employees
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJSeptember 19, 2016
There is plenty of room for personal growth, but your growth is determined by self training.
The skill of networking is a must.There is no formal training besides SOPs.
fun place to work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2016
although I was there a short time, the staff was great! the job would be strenuous at times but the nurses and nurses aids worked together as a team to get the job done.
Day at work
Cook (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLAugust 13, 2016
I go in and serve lunch that the breakfast cook has prepared and after lunch, I prep for dinner. Time management is the hardest part of the dinner cooks job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renaissance. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval