Renal Ventures Management, LLC

Renal Ventures Management, LLC Employee Reviews

Wonderful benifits
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Current Employee), Beaumont TxMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Dealing with the patients
Cons: Hours
The hardest part of this job is loosing a patient. Also the hours what are required to be there. The company is a really great company to work for. Fast past repetitive, So most everything stays the same.
great company
CCHT (Current Employee), Frisco, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: 3 days a week mon wed friday
needs a little more structure but overall a good company to work for
Lakewood, CO Infusion RN
Infusion RN (Former Employee), Lakewood, ColoradoSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: some nurses are older and set in their ways; need updated skills.
I have worked here for 2 years and just resigned to move upward in my career. This is a great crew to work with and the patients become part of your family. It is only 2 days a week making it a perfect job for someone who wants to keep up the PIV skills.
It was a great atmosphere to work in.
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Lakewood, COJuly 30, 2014
I enjoyed my experience at RVM and would recommend it to anyone interested in getting into healthcare.
Family oriented, relaxing work environment
PCT-CCHT (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: putting a smile on someones face
Cons: sometimes just not having enough time to make a diffience
we treat the patients like family, we are concerned about their emotional as well as their physical being, we try to keep the environment light hearted and calm, also we try to keep a calm centered approach with the staff, CM and CN's are open minded and willing to listen, I can't say that there is a hard part of my job, but the most enjoyable part of my job is helping people and showing them support in whatever way I can that's within my scope of practice.
productive and busy day.
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Clifton, NJMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: scheduling
Its a great job and great working enviorment.patients are great staff is great aswell.
Dialysis Center
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 2, 2014
Pros: go in early and get off early
Cons: long distance from my home
Good Company to work for. Co-workers are good. Management is good. Hardest part of job is watching the patients go down.
Not a professional clinic
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), 3534 PhelanFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: recieved more experience in phebolotomy
Cons: lot of mess and not very organized the patients are very rude and disrespectful
The job was okay I didnt like the way management ran the clinic

I would not recomend this clinic to anyone
Good company
LVN (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXJune 13, 2013
This company compensates fairly. Decent benefits. In general this company strives to make a difference for staff and patients.
Productive and relaxed atmosphere
Business Analyst I. (Current Employee), Lakewood, COApril 30, 2013
Pros: events, flexibility
Cons: small workplace which may limit advancement opportunities at times
Lots of team builders and staff events in order to promote a healthier and more effective organization.
Great Leaders, Great Team, Great Company, Great Job
Biomed Technician (Former Employee), Frisco, TX, Plano, TX, Lewisville, TXAugust 30, 2012
Pros: great leaders and team, patient interaction, schooling, occasional free meal
I spent a short two years employed at RVM working as a Biomed Tech at the Lewisville, Frisco, and Plano units in TX. In my time there I grew to understand my role as a Biomed as well as how a clinical environment works(as I know work in a depot).

A typicals day work, start with rounds making sure the Clinical staff had everything they needed as well as daily morning floor checks on the machines. Followed by any down equipment you have and finish your day out with several different tasks, from mixing acid to taking water cultures to placing the supply order. With the possibility of always seeing a different clinic on a different day, as the RVM Biomed team worked as a tight nit group.

I reported to the Regional Technical Manager of the Midwest Division. I can to this day say he was the most caring invested and driven leader I have worked for. He constantly made sure I had everything I needed to get my job done effectively. He strived to make sure I knew all I could about the dialysis field, the equipment and the water systems. He was a great Manager as well as a caring man I like to call my friend.

At RVM you have a great oppertunity to work with several different types of coworkers. I interacted daily with clinical staff( nurses, pct's admin assistants and Clinical Managers). As well as the Biomed team who covered the Dallas Ft Worth are and a small portion of West Texas and Education Staffing, H.R. Personel and Medical Directors. As for the RVM Biomed Team I worked with, these guys were all older(I came in at 20 years old) and much more experienced. I always felt welcome – more... and was always able to learn something new from each of them. Some of the fellow techs had been fixing dialysis equipment for 20+ years! That is so much knowledge that can be picked from.

The hardest part of the job was finding a way to balance the high demand the clinical staff has of you as the facility Biomed as well as your regularly scheduled task and PMCS. Although it was easily balanced it sometimes became frustrating being asked to come look at an air conditioning vent or set box in the middle of t/s a down unit.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the oppertunity to grow as a tech while being able to meet patients grow close with them and see what joy it brought for them to be able to trust the person working on their equipment. On several occasions I had stopped work to talk to some of my more favored patients as they were being seated or as their treatment shift was ending. I even had one kind man buy myself and the entire clinical staff lunch one day.

I would and have recommend(ed) this company to friends co workers and people looking for jobs on the clinical side. RVM is a company I was proud to work for and am still proud of the fact I got my start as a Biomed with. – less
Typical day at dialysis
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Newton, NJAugust 29, 2012
Responsible for basic care of 9-12 patients
Charted temperatures, blood pressures, glucose readings, and weights pre and post treatment
Prepared station for patients: string lines, prime machines and test
Monitored patients before, during and after their treatment
Open and closed unit - Ozone the R.O systems and prime each station
Assisted with organizing patients’ charts, and miscellaneous office tasks.
Management was fair, my co workers we worked as a team.
Most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction I got when getting the chance to make a difference in my patient's treatment.
Atlas Team
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Golden, COJune 15, 2012
Pros: team work
Cons: gossip within the office
The team has been working with eachother for years, and they have a great sense of accomplishment that they share with the temporary employees when assigned. The overall experience was outstanding, it was tough to learn about Oil and Gas as I have most of my experience in medical but it was enjoyable.
Corporate office for Kidney Dialysis
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Golden, COMarch 24, 2012
Pros: customer service, communication within company, pay, benefits
Outstanding company, every employee is remarkable in what they do within the company.
Headquarters