Renal Ventures Management, LLC Employee Reviews

Company provided very generously for its employees with events and benefits.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Golden, COJune 17, 2017
Company no longer exists. Purchased by DaVita . Just finishing up AR during transition. The company itself was very generous with providing fun events for team building and holidays.
Pros
fun company activities
Cons
Management style.
Great Company family work life balance
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 6, 2017
this company truly cared about family and work life balance, The managment was very professional and goals were to grow there employees to success. Renal Ventures culture was to be a family and that is exactly what we were to one another.
Gained Knowledge = Immeasurable
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  NJMarch 5, 2017
Renal Ventures offers its employees the chance to acquire skills and knowledge like no other. There is a definite hierarchical structure within this organization that allows for transparency and a solid, organized working environment. It is a family-oriented company, and the interpersonal relationships one grows here, last for a lifetime. The working environment is one of dedication with specific attention to quality; quality care, quality work.
Pros
Transparency, Leadership, Compassion
Cons
Can provide for unhealthy competition amongst peers/clinics.
Patient Care
Hemodialysis Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mountain Home, ARDecember 14, 2016
Patient care was my greatest part of this job. I enjoyed being a part of this team it truly takes a village to complete a family
Pros
Patients
Cons
not enough hours
its okay
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXNovember 16, 2016
i enjoy the job just hate certain things about it like waking up at 3 in the morning or them changing something without tell you
Dialysis Company
AR Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Golden, COApril 21, 2016
I have worked here for a little over two year and have been able to learn almost everything in the AR department; verifications, payment posting, primary and secondary billing; weekly billing, and collections. The company is really good about taking care of its employees, with awesome Christmas parties, employee appreciation week, 401k and matching. Wellness is a big part of the company, lots of activities. Management can always use work, I find there is a lot of micromanagement going on; and as an adult, I find employees are not always treated that way. The hardest part of my job is seeing another adult/child having to go on dialysis. The most enjoyable part is making sure every patient is taking care of, as if they were my family member.
100% turnover rate
Former member (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXApril 17, 2016
i work for this place for a few months then i knew why this place had a high turnover rate.some clinics of Renal Ventures said that this place has 100% turnover rate. the management didn't not mind that they will lose CCHTs because of small mistakes. there is no training or orientation or preceptorship on your first few weeks job. then the management writes you up for company policies that you don't know. Overall this place is a disaster zone.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Always provided "that-a-boys", always had positive attitudes, RVM Difference days!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 31, 2016
Typical day was answering email from 11 clinics, processing invoices and expense reports. On Fridays, the management team brought in burritos, and every month, Renal Ventures had what they called RVM Difference days. We had picnics, painted canvases and glasses. We had Rockies games we could go to if we wanted and with the Rockies theme, we had opening day food and games. I absolutely loved Renal Ventures. I am so sad that they were bought out and I will no longer be with such an amazing company, management team and co-workers.
Pros
RVM Difference
Cons
We had to use our PTO if there was a snow day or holidays.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 30, 2016
Pull invoices offline
Code and enter invoices
Match invoices with packing slips
issue checks on Friday's for any invoices that are due
issue expense checks
Post misc deposits to the bank online and in Intacct
Operational Systems Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 11, 2016
Unfortunately the company was bought out by Davita so it is closing. Great culture and great managers. Learned a lot and excited for the future.
Greater First Time Career Oriented Environment
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJanuary 27, 2016
This is a great company to start from the bottom and learn a lot of functions as it is relatively a small company. Much opportunity for growth.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Lack of Communication
Company cares about their employees
Revenue Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 17, 2016
This company has a wellness program that allows patients to be reimbursed for gym memberships. They provide monthly employee appreciation such as lunches or wearing jeans for bringing in two cans of food.
Great Place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 15, 2016
Small company with family atmosphere. Unfortunately, the company has been bought out by DaVita which is much larger with poor salaries.
Pros
Friendly, family atmosphere
Cons
Company has been bought out
very many activities for employees
COLLECTOR (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 30, 2015
Management was very compassionate toward employees and very understanding. They had many activities for employees to participate in.
great place
Dialysis Administrator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 23, 2015
fun to work , excellent managers ,I really enjoy working for this company , I feel like they take pride in the employees. I have a great balance between home and work
Wonderful benifits
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Current Employee) –  Beaumont TxMarch 31, 2015
The hardest part of this job is loosing a patient. Also the hours what are required to be there. The company is a really great company to work for. Fast past repetitive, So most everything stays the same.
Pros
Dealing with the patients
Cons
Hours
great company
CCHT (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 30, 2014
needs a little more structure but overall a good company to work for
Pros
3 days a week mon wed friday
Lakewood, CO Infusion RN
Infusion RN (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, ColoradoSeptember 7, 2014
I have worked here for 2 years and just resigned to move upward in my career. This is a great crew to work with and the patients become part of your family. It is only 2 days a week making it a perfect job for someone who wants to keep up the PIV skills.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Some nurses are older and set in their ways; need updated skills.
It was a great atmosphere to work in.
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 30, 2014
I enjoyed my experience at RVM and would recommend it to anyone interested in getting into healthcare.
Family oriented, relaxing work environment
PCT-CCHT (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 22, 2014
we treat the patients like family, we are concerned about their emotional as well as their physical being, we try to keep the environment light hearted and calm, also we try to keep a calm centered approach with the staff, CM and CN's are open minded and willing to listen, I can't say that there is a hard part of my job, but the most enjoyable part of my job is helping people and showing them support in whatever way I can that's within my scope of practice.
Pros
putting a smile on someones face
Cons
Sometimes just not having enough time to make a diffience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renal Ventures Management, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2