Commercial Manager – Bilingual
The commercial manager serves as primary liaison between inside sales in US, legal departments, and plant manager in HQ China. This individual will have frequent communications with teams in HQ China, and perform sales and production demand analysis and prepare reports and provide suggestions for management. Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Administer, manage and report on sales forecasting, production and inventory plan for upcoming sales.
2. Communicate with plant manager in HQ on production planning;
3. Coordinate with Legal department in HQ to review non-standard contract terms; ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of contract issues and variations.
4. Completes or assists, within established turn-around times, in the fulfillment of all sales transactions.
5. Conduct and facilitate training to the Sales and Internal Account Manager team on sales and operational procedures that are created by the department.
6. Collaborate with other departments such as logistic and inside sales, as needed, to resolve operational and/or sales related issues
1. BS/BA degree
2. 5 years’ of related experience in international trade business
3. Bilingual (English and Chinese)
4. Willing to work in late evening with Chinese team
5. ERP hands on experience desirable
6. Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions.
7. Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly.
8. Distinctive problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment, and attention to detail.