ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will review IT reference architectures and implementations with the overall Global Marketing program, as well as make recommendations to optimize performance and solve business issues. Act as the global technical advisor for the Global Marketing program and provide training to regional personnel on maintenance and support. Responsible for creating technical documentation for the business end users, developers and administrators to support the operational activities associated to the marketing program.
Support research and planning with the marketing systems roadmap and provide insight to the interdependencies of the applications and systems. Consult and contribute with IT and vendors for system design reviews and identify potential issues, solutions and provide mitigation strategies for web sites and systems.
Ensure data integrity and industry best practices are followed during system implementation. Create, plan, support, and execute Eloqua campaigns and email communications. Customize marketing software packages (Eloqua forms, etc) as needed to support global initiatives.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- BSCS, engineering or equivalent educational required, MS preferred.
- 7-10 years hardware or semiconductor international business experience preferred
- 7-10 years of experience as eBusiness/eCommece B2B systems and/or applications preferred
- Must have experience in managing multiple priorities, vendors and projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in Marketing and lead systems (ex: Eloqua), CRM systems (ex: Salesforce.com)
- Ability to efficiently analyze large, complex data sets, and provide meaningful analysis of that data
- Able to translate business requirements to define system impacts, gaps and actionable plans
Be the SME and global support of eBusiness/eCommerce systems and applications, e.g., Eloqua, Omniture, BrightEdge, etc
Must be able to exercise judgment and make sound and timely decisions.
Ability to interact effectively with all layers of an organization from C-Level staff to individual contributors
Excellent collaboration, written and verbal communication skills
Willing and able to be hands-on and work as a key team player
Renesas Electronics America Inc. (REA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renesas Electronics Corporation. REA was established in 2010 with the...