Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. Employee Review

View all Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. reviews

My Development work
Research, Design & Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APAugust 20, 2013
We used to get important R & D projects yearly which are completely research and development oriented projects.we have faced lot of problems while developing the customized product.One day the product got fired due a small wrong connection while testing.It is one of my odd moments in my project career.Basically i am mechanical engineer having knowledge majorly in Designing but by taking over these type of projects i have learned the knowledgeable subject related to Electrical and electronics .Learnt managerial skills and super visionary skills by working with our highly qualified technicians and senior co-workers.
i was assigned one project which we had to completed in very short period,we worked very hard but we couldn't complete in time,that was the very hardest part of my job,fortunately we completed that project by asking extra time.
i enjoy facing challenges, that makes me interested in my field of R&D.
Pros
I gained knowledge, team working abilities and super visionary skills
Cons
long working hours