Renewable Energy Employee Reviews

building
Airstreams (Former Employee) –  Tehachapi, CANovember 29, 2016
This was one of the best classes I went to while in the army. I learned a lot about building houses and actually things I thought I would never do.
The company is doing good in the community and world
Meeting Planner (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 13, 2016
I learned alot about renewable energy and the industry in terms of solar, wind power, and energy storage. Engineers can do well there.
An enjoyable job but stability of the company is in question.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Current project is in Norhampton.May 15, 2016
I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to work as a project manager in the biomass industry by Purple Energy but am at present concerned that the stability of the company is in question.
Pros
Challenging and interesting.
Cons
Stability of the company.
Great Place to work
Accounting Specialist, Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Ames, IAFebruary 14, 2016
The management teams understand that you need a little stress relieve at work and have ample opportunities for employees to take their mind off of their work for 10-15 minutes if needed to re-focus.
Fun internship
o Stockton University Sustainability Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Township of Galloway, NJNovember 2, 2015
Spent most of my time researching different types of alternative energy and exploring how to incorporate them into lab practices and procedures for the newly developed sustainability degree's lab section.
Productive and fun work place wit lots of energy.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Woking here really showed me what it takes to be an effective sales person. All the interaction was over the phone. So I really had to learn what it takes to sale.
Pros
Fun and Energetic Environment.
Cons
I have no cons
Disrespectful top management, no advancement opportunities.
Construction (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 8, 2014
Be ready to work under pressure every day, nobody will recognize you for what you are doing for the company. They don't promote from inside, just hire from outside and pay new people much more than the employees who work there for years. Top managers are rude and treat employees disrespectfully. Company culture and idea are good, but the top managers don't care much about it.
Benefits are good.
Fantastic employer and a fast-growing company
Manager, Corporate Safety Compliance and Training (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 18, 2014
REG is a fast-growing company that cares deeply about setting up sustainable systems, continuing education, and keeping the corporate culture competitive and fun.
Pros
Lots of room for upward mobility
Cons
lower pay scale than other employers nearby
Excited to introduce new renewable energy solutions to the telecommunications market
Vice President Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Orlando FLDecember 27, 2013
interested in innovation and the introduction of new products in the renewable energy solutions industry. Hardest part of the job is sell systems to companies that are not totally please with the timeframe of the return of investment. Great product, unique and environmental friendly.
Company taught me alot.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDApril 13, 2012
Company taught me alot. I learned alot about Renewable Energies & Energy efficiency. I would like to rate the Company well for that reason alone.
Pros
learning a new business
Cons
pay