Renewable Energy

Renewable Energy Employer Reviews

Excited to introduce new renewable energy solutions to the telecommunications market
Vice President Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Orlando FLDecember 27, 2013
interested in innovation and the introduction of new products in the renewable energy solutions industry. Hardest part of the job is sell systems to companies that are not totally please with the timeframe of the return of investment. Great product, unique and environmental friendly.
Management, Design and
Manager Computer development Division, KNPC (Former Employee), KarachiSeptember 17, 2013
Worked at this company and gradually moved up to a senior manager. Typical day at work would involve meetings, design, problem solving and improvment in process.
Benefical Experience
Design Executive (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 18, 2012
Pros: medical benefits
Every Day seems to be more beneficial from my point of view. As I am quite enthusiastic with the projects that we deal with.I hold a International experience and that helps me a lot in my day to day work. There are many calculations and experience which I share with my co workers and never the less I too observe and capture best of everything . I enjoy – more... every part of my work but I would like to see myself stable with a well known company and giving my best with a – less
Company taught me alot.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Timonium, MDApril 13, 2012
Pros: learning a new business
Cons: pay
Company taught me alot. I learned alot about Renewable Energies & Energy efficiency. I would like to rate the Company well for that reason alone.
New and exciting
Product Manager (Former Employee), NorthamptonJuly 10, 2014
A great time to join Travis Perkins to take ownership for a new developing category. Learnt a great dealin terms of supplier negotiations, relationship building and team work
Productive and learning new application every day
Business Development/Marketing (Current Employee), INDIAMay 12, 2014
was very good and met different clients and enjoyed traveling. challenging competitors proving value to the clients.
Missed opportunities
Commercial Sales Liaison (Former Employee), Markham, OnJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: dealing with the public and corporate sectors
Cons: the president
At that time Solar was the buzz word and I caught that buzz.

Made presentations to both the public and corporate sectors as well as at the Toronto Home Show.
Came across the Solar Beam Concentrator, out of Nova Scotia, and arranged to have the Company I worked for be the sole distributor in southern Ontario.
Sadly, the President of my Company , while – more... he like the idea of solar, he didn't get the need to know what it would cost for installation before making quotes. As a side note he now claims to "Get It"
I went in, with AECON, to sign a deal with a Pharmaceutical Company for 2 Solar Beam Concentrators and he, uninvited, followed. He later told me that he came just to screw up the deal!

That's when I quit. – less
Challenging and satisfying job
Principle Engineer (Current Employee), SingaporeMay 19, 2013
Pros: easy to get resources in terms of man power and funding for various project machine improvement
Cons: approval procedure of implementation of any project improvement is lengthy
Being part of REC for almost 4.5 years, I always start my days meeting up technician for equipment line issues follow by a team meeting with production and process department identifying root cause of line issue and also giving ideas and support to minimized the machine down time to make way for equipment/machine's improvement. The most enjoyable part – more... is sharing session with cross functional team,gathering ideas on how to improve machine's performance rather than find a quick temporary solution for fire fighting. I also enjoy updating the team of the findings and status among cross functional team and finally roll out the solution. The hardest part of my job is to be very patient spending long hours monitoring production line performance to find exact root cause , gathering data and making sure the implemented process really benefits the organization. During this whole process, I always learn the strong points in terms of management, ideas and solution from others to improve myself at the same time.

In REC, I have learn the importance of prioritizing different level of issues to be solved and identifying the problem in different perspective, hence, learning from various department the view point of process, production, quality as well as specification given by machine's vendors. My philosophy remains the same as the first day I joined REC, work and experience the daily job of a technician, supervisor and even operators thru thorough observation. I also take the opportunity of learning the latest technology and solutions from vendors and suppliers to constantly keep myself updates wit the best practices to bring for the company

Due to the majority hours of my working time I spend in the production line, I have build up good rapport with various departments and technicians. I find no problem in managing 30 technicians and 5 engineers under me as I always put focus on aligning with them line issues that need attention and effort. I also always take into consideration of their ideas and solutions and get enough support and resources to ensure that their ideas are realized. I also give advice to them according to my best knowledge while giving them sufficient time for self exploration and improvement rather than revealing the answer or commanding things to be done as I always believe that approaching equipment throughput enhancement system with a unified team, in my opinion –and doing it effectively requires a “rallying of the troops”, so to speak. – less