Renewal by Andersen Corp. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work if you can set appointments
Lead Generation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJanuary 7, 2017
Great people almost like a large family however if you don't meet quota quickly they will fire you without batting and eye. It's easy work truly and if you don't mind the weather it can be a fun job but my problem came when they said "Don't worry your not automatically fired if you don't meet quota right away" yet that's exactly what happend all in all if you don't have sales experience or feel you can sell people right away I'd look elsewhere saving yourself alot of time for a job that may last maybe a month.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Easy to get fired
Free to go in the marketing and sales environment
Marketing/Sales (Current Employee) –  Depew, NYDecember 28, 2016
Good company to work for great work environment you are able to go at sales events a few times out of the year to test what you have learned in an intense sales environment
Different but fun
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAJanuary 29, 2016
Working door to door isn't always ideal for some workers but the freedom you have at Renewal by Andersen is awesome. Everyone pushes one another to always be on top of your game. Always striving to do good. writing leads and booking homeowners for appointments was our goal and we worked as a team to meet our goals.
Pros
freedom
Cons
outside in cold