Title: Clinical Coordinator/Surgical Technician
Company: bod: evolve, 9777 S. Yosemite Street, Suite 200, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Rate: $20-25.25/hour, DOE
Clinical Coordinator/Surgical Technician--Provide exceptional patient care by creating a customer service experience that is extraordinary for each patient visit. The Clinical Coordinator/Surgical Technician will perform certain administrative and clinical duties under the direction of the surgeon. This person will keep the clinic running smoothly, the surgeon working efficiently, and will assist with day-to-day administrative duties as needed.
- Administrative duties may include, but are not limited to, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, billing patients, and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Greet and show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the surgeon. Coordinate and maintain proper communication between the patient, patient’s family, surgeon, and staff.
- Interview patients to complete documents, medical histories and other required forms. Record vital signs as needed, and prepare patients for examination.
- Explain services, procedures, or care plans to patients using medical and administrative knowledge. Administer medications as directed by physician.
- Prepare and set up operating room using sterile technique. Monitor and continually assess operating room conditions, including patient and surgical team needs.
- Assist the surgeon in the operating room with small surgeries and perform general scrub functions such as passing instruments and supplies to the surgeon, holding retractors, cutting sutures, keeping track of supplies, and performing other tasks as directed by surgeon.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
We invite you to research bod: evolve, a newly renovated cosmetic facility designed to redefine the way aesthetic services are delivered. Owned and operated by renowned Colorado plastic surgeons, our objective is to create a soothing environment for our patients’ surgery and recovery. bod: evolve is a friendly work environment that allows the development of close working relationships with surgeons and clinical staff, as well as returning patients. Every team member is vital to the clinic’s success.
- 3+ years previous experience as a Medical Assistant, Surg Tech, Clinical Coordinator, or LPN (certifications must be current and valid in the state of Colorado)
- Plastic/cosmetic surgery experience is preferred
- Clinical or outpatient surgical center experience
- Ability and desire to assist the surgeon is small surgeries. Training will be provided as needed.
Indeed - 30+ days ago