Base Pay: $40,000 to $45,000 per year plus a company vehicle.
Measures window openings and reports accurate findings used in the manufacture and installation of custom windows
We currently have offices in CT and MI and we are opening our BRAND NEW Headquarters in the Indianapolis area.
We have grown from 10 employees to 100 over the past 3 years. Come and join a company that is growing FAST
- Supports Sales Consultants during the sales process of quoting sales pricing to customers by providing accurate measurements and assessments for labor/materials.
- Provides installation solutions that match customer’s expectations of cost effective, installed, window replacements.
- Adapts product specifications to the installation requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of all Renewal products.
- Recognizes situations that would impact customer expectations, job costs and/or code performance and provide solutions; document solutions for future reference & training purposes.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of product, install techniques, and construction basics.
- Understands and adheres to the established Renewal processes and standards.
- Assists with installation and service work as required.
- Assists in the training of new hires in Sales, Install, Service, and Technical Measure.
- Provide accurate measurements and documentation of job-related circumstances in a timely fashion
- Strives for customer satisfaction by ensuring that customers accept proposed solutions and/or alternate installation techniques.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Renewal installation experience strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of carpentry finishing and/or remodeling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision making skills; follow systematic approach in situational analysis and definition; arrive at acceptable solutions.
- Solid communication skills; clear and readable written documents, graphics, drawings, and messages.
- Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively.
- Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings, and hardware.
- Ability to maintain perspective in resolving people conflicts.
- Willingness to work variable work hours, adapt to schedule changes, & accept process changes
VALID DRIVERS LICENSE A MUST