The Operations Coordinator is a permanent full time administrative position dedicated to supporting the Operations Staff located at certain Renovo Solutions client facilities. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing support for Managers and Staff assigned to individual client facilities and for assisting with repair parts procurement. Due to the close daily relationship and interaction with Renovo staff and vendors, the Operations Coordinator is required to demonstrate excellent customer service relations and organizational skills. Due to the multi-faceted responsibilities, the Operations Coordinator must possess basic knowledge of accounting, Human Resources, Time Management and Personal Computers.
1. Must take responsibility for operations division administrative needs, includes completeness and accuracy of duties listed below:
- Service Call Management and Dispatching
- Assisting with service parts research and procurement.
- Assisting Management with the auditing process of site specific parts inventory.
- Assists with the preparation and production of account level training documentation as needed.
- Supporting and monitoring the inventory Core/Return policy.
- Recommending updates to purchasing policies and procedures to accommodate changes in workflow and to maintain financial accountability.
- Assist with Renovo Live Vendor Table maintenance.
- Assists Account Manager with Vendor Payment reconciliation & processing.
- Assists Account Manager with other Administrative duties as assigned.
2. Must prioritize and balance workload accordingly.
3. Must exhibit extraordinary customer relations skills. A close daily relationship with the Renovo account based staff and customers require a high level of interpersonal skills and understanding of the Equipment Management program value. Company image is perceived primarily through contact with the customer and on-site personnel.
4. Must work closely with his or her direct supervisor to keep them informed of operations division issues and account status. This must include projects underway and vendor or customer concerns and problems.
5. Must be available for after-hours support as-needed.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Minimum of 1 year experience with customer service management responsibility.
3. Knowledge of Accounting and Human Resource Management principles.
4. Exceptional organizational skills required.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
1. Minimal standing and walking.
2. Occasional bending, stooping, reaching and lifting.
3. Occasional squatting, climbing stairs, crouching and kneeling.
4. Frequently lifts and carries up to 5 pounds.
1. Occasional exposure to moving equipment.
2. Exposures: Office environment, dust, electronic and bacterial cleaners.
3. Protective equipment required: Office ergonomic equipment as needed.
1. Personal computer.
2. Telephone System.
4. Office equipment and tools.
1. Submit timely and accurate service reports, time sheets, expense reports, film badges and other paperwork as assigned.
2. Understand and observe company policies and accounting procedures.
3. Be a professional liaison between the company and the customer to assist with problem solving activities.
1. Enforce teamwork in your daily activities and insure customer satisfaction.
1. Safety – Understand and follow good safety procedures:
2. Office equipment – Maintain all company owned and leased equipment in good working conditions and insuring to have them serviced and calibrated as required.
3. Housekeeping – Maintain a clean, orderly appearance of all work areas, including office, toolbox and job site.
4. Personal appearance – Service personnel must observe company dress code at all times, and must have good personal hygiene.
5. Driver’s license – Must maintain an active driver’s license in the state of operation.