The Senior Ruby on Rails Developer is responsible for all aspects of designing, developing and maintaining the organizations core information reporting and workflow system, which is built upon a data repository consisting of address level information for over 120M+ unique residential property addresses across the United States.
As the resident domain expert and leader of their own hand-picked development team, this individual is expected to perform their duties with limited daily oversight and possess unrivaled core skill sets, project management expertise, and proven leadership qualities. The location of this position is in our corporate headquarters located in Westminster, Colorado.
This position is for full-time employee with benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Manage/oversee newly developed platform transition from outsource partner.
- Perform comprehensive code testing and documentation review.
- Manage customer account transition to new production platform.
- Create and maintain scalable development environment.
- Write code to manipulate data and make information readily available for other platform components, and perform other data intensive software development functions.
- Manage data centric workflow processes and perform fine-tuning as required.
- Work with company executives to design, develop and maintain platform enhancements.
- Recruiting and direct daily management of development team staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails experience
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL and SQLServer).
- Relevant experience, preferably in the real estate information services sector.
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and agile software development.
- Demonstrated understanding of data quality principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with XML, XQuery, XPath, XML Schema.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus and modern algebra.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Indeed - 14 months ago
RentRange is the nation’s premier provider of rental market intelligence to the financial services and real estate industries,...