Renters Warehouse, Minnesota’s largest and fastest growing residential property manager is seeking qualified candidates for an Office Manager position. Working at the front desk of the corporate office, you are the initial contact and tenant concierge, so an excellent communicator and strong multitasking abilities are key skills in this role. If you have the skills and fit the requirements outlined below, submit your resume to start your career in the exciting and growing industry of Residential Property Management. Renters Warehouse has been named to the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for three consecutive years (2010, 2011 and 2012).
- Greeting Walk-in Customers
- Answering a Multi-Line Phone and Screening and Transferring Calls
- General office duties including: Copying, Scanning, Filing and Mailing
- Office Supply Tracking and Ordering
- General Office Cleaning
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communicator.
- STRONG multi-tasker.
- Very proficient with online business solutions and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-Starter and Self-Manager.
- Quick Learner.
- Open, Honest, Trustworthy, and Dependable.
- Happy and Energetic attitude.
- Team Player, Flexible Personality.
- Motivated and Driven.
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
Compensation: Salary based pay from $32,000 per year based on experience. Health Insurance plans available after 3 months of employment, and 401(k) benefits available after 6 months of employment.
Location: Corporate office is located at 6101 Baker Rd, Suite 200, Minnetonka, MN 55345
How to Apply: To submit your information for consideration, please draft a 1 page cover letter explaining why we should hire you for this position specifically. Additionally, attach your most recent resume and provide 2 references unrelated to you.
Please apply directly on the company website:
Emailed resumes will not be accepted
Immediate Availability Needed