Renters Warehouse, Minnesota’s largest and fastest growing residential property manager is seeking qualified candidates for a Professional Landlord: Lease Renewals. Working out of our corporate office, the primary goal of this position is to retain clients through efficient and effective communication with tenants and property owner. This is a revenue generating position that can create or destroy a loyal client and is of great importance to the reputation of Renters Warehouse. If you have the skills and fit the requirements outlined below, submit your resume to start your career in the exciting and growing industry of Residential Property Management. Renters Warehouse has been named to the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for three consecutive years (2010, 2011 and 2012).
- Handling and drafting lease modification, lease renewals, & early lease terminations
- Maintaining CRM Database
- Handling communication between tenants and owners,
- Proper record keeping and documentation,
- Conflict resolution and negotiation.
- The workload is dependent upon the rental industry’s seasons but is also dependent upon the motivation and resolve of the candidate.
- Ideal candidate is a manager and not a minion,
- Candidate should have strong communication, negotiation, and organization skills
- Candidate should have the ability to diffuse difficult situations while handling customer service with poise, respect, and strength
- Candidate should have strong computer skills and be good at multitasking
- Candidate should be Honest, Trustworthy & Accountable
- A solid handle on accounting and strong math skills are preferred as well.
- Education Required: High School Diploma, Some higher education preferred
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
Compensation: Salary based pay from $32,000 per year based on experience. Health Insurance plans available after 3 months of employment, and 401(k) benefits available after 6 months of employment.
Location: Corporate office is located at 6101 Baker Rd, Suite 200, Minnetonka, MN 55345
How to Apply: To submit your information for consideration, please draft a 1 page cover letter explaining why we should hire you for this position specifically. Additionally, attach your most recent resume and provide 2 references unrelated to you.
Please apply directly on the company website: http://jobs.renterswarehouse.com/jobs/view/professional-landlord-lease-renewals/
Emailed resumes will not be considered.