Rentokil Initial Employee Reviews in United States

No life and empty promises are guaranteed
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 4, 2016
If you have no hopes of a personal life and are content with dealing with long hours and constant bs this if for you. Company in which has zero cares about what you have done for them and quick to turn their backs when/if you are in need.
Cons
Typical big business, no regard for employees. All take no give! Not worth it
Medentex LLC is a bad place to work for
Business development director (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 25, 2016
Medentex LLC is a dental recycling company that is "governed" from far away Germany, overseen by the UK multinational Rentokil. This strange combination and clash of corporate culture lead to a disastrous situation for young American employees and managers who tried to make this start-up subsidiary a success in the US.

I cannot recommend working with Medentex LLC. Unfortunately there is simply nobody there who can teach or coach you, nor train or develop you. Those who try will be consistently pressured and frustrated by management that cannot identify themselves with how the American medical equipment market functions.
Pros
Dental industry is generally a fun place to work
Cons
Everything else, due to poor upper management
top of the line business
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Novi, MINovember 18, 2015
Enjoyed working here, a lot, of great people
would have enjoyed retiring from here. Worldwide business with down to earth individuals
Pros
plenty of oppurtunity
Cons
big company sometimes
Not enjoyable
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  TownvilleJuly 28, 2015
Not a very good culture with noone working as a team instead blaming everyone and no one taking responsibility. I did not enjoy at all
No experience necessary........but required
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJuly 16, 2015
It was a positive experience going through the hiring process. My 1st interview was great and seemed positive. Second interview not so much. For an hour my resume and application was verbally bashed by the second interviewer. You don't have this this and this. We can teach anyone to kill insects but you need customer service/sales experience. Job states to train but you need experience? The interviewer dissuaded me from wanting to work with the company. I have since gone to a competitor and I suggest you do the same.
Pros
Excellent benefits package, incentive pay and regular hourly pay.
Cons
Condescending middle management, poor communication
Great company that balances life and family well
Solutions Manager / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 13, 2014
A good company to work for, but highly fractured IT systems and resources.
Pros
Great teamates
Cons
Limited salary growth and career advancement opportunities
Not even a ping pong table...
General Manager & Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 19, 2013
Working hard every day as we were completely left alone without guidance or managerial interest

I learned to take decisions and live with the consequences just like any other entrepreneur

Management took ideas and work to pass to the top, to build their own career

Co workers were either helpful and frustrated or not helpful and mysteriously arrogant.

Enjoyable: The entrepreneurial independence and the ability to drive a business without interference, simply due to the fact that the management either did not care or did not have a clue on what we were doing.