RentPath Employee Reviews

Productive place to work.
Treasury Cash & Adjustment Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2017
I have enjoy my work experience at RentPath. I learn to work on a new accounting software called Salesforces and Zuora. RentPath has a large Team built of sales, and accounting. The hardest part of the job is learning the software.
Great people, love my manager
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2017
RentPath is a great place to work. A little more laid back than what I have been used to but still, things get done. People here are really nice and are the best part of working here.
Pros
Work environment
Great people, but terrible corporate culture
Editor & Content Strategist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2017
I worked with some extremely smart folks at Rentpath, but it seemed very clear to me that the only ones rewarded for hard work were either the executive team or the salespeople.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2017
Overall everyone is super friendly. Everyone works to help build each other up. Management always supports employees and coaches us to be better not just at work but in our daily personal lives
Pros
Great work area; supplies are always provided
Cons
Have to work 40 hours regardless
Going downhill, FAST
Sales (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 7, 2017
Having been with the company for several years, I fear for its future. Morale and culture are at an all-time low. Corporate initiatives change at the drop of a hat and for no apparent reason- and each one is worse than the last. Stale websites, slow to change (except for CEOs, those tend to change quickly). Ideas are solicited but never implemented. Comp plans will change on you with hardly any notice, and with no consistency nationwide. They ask you every week to donate to their new cause (homelessness) while finding new creative ways to lower your pay. Poor communication, getting worse. Many great employees have left and many more are looking.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
See comments
Worst Company to Work For...
Sales (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 28, 2017
They have no clue what they are doing. And managers, well they shouldn't be managers. Keep looking, do not apply at this company. It is a waste of time.

There is no price integrity between clients. No advancement. No continued training. Very very poor communication between corporate and the field. Regional Managers simply don't care, you are just a number. They claim "transparency", not true. They are transparent when they feel it necessary.
Pros
There are none
Cons
See review
interesting
Collections Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GAMay 15, 2017
very interesting position to have held here. It is a great company if you are looking to build relationships with clients and sales teams. If you are looking for growth, I would not necessarily promote working here.
Poor & mediocre Management
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2017
Difficult to grow if you are not in the circle of friends
Very little opportunities
Discriminatory
Most of the time slow
Many people in the department doing nothing
Pros
Good health Insurance, Time off
Cons
None of oportunities al least that you are Assian
Great Place To Work
Tableau Developer/Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2017
RentPath is a great company with great people. Some positions allow work from home, which as an employee I value greatly with Atlanta's traffic being the way it is. If you have a few years experience within your field, this is a great place to go as a job right after your first one from college. Very happy here.
Pros
People and Work
Cons
Unclear SOPs can cause confusion
Beware of RentPath
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 28, 2017
Very heavy handed management culture that says opinions are welcome when they are not. Mostly because of their loss in market share to the competition, management has become desperate.
Too Short of a Time
Collections Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2017
I enjoyed giving quality to the clientele. It's nice just reminding people who have the money, most of the times, to please pay for the advertising done for their complexes. However, I don't feel I got a fair time in getting consistent education for the job I was to do and then equal time to implement what I learned. To many times I was moved from department to department without being fully skilled. I love the culture.
Pros
They have a decent commission for sales and collections department.
Cons
They need to have structor/instructor to teach systesm, process, procedures and maximizing the expectations of each department
Very productive and fun environment to work in.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Buckhead, GAMarch 3, 2017
I was given a great training, care and personal attention from supervisor to manager. Great team to work with. Learned the ups and downs of creating and maintaining an effective product for clients.
Pros
Great team to be a part of. Awesome environment to work with.
Cons
Can't fit the job schedule due to personal problems.
Very diverse environment
Sr. Account Manager I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2017
Exciting and innovative place to work. Everyone worked in a good team building environment. Great place to grow and move up in the company. Rentpath is very big on internal promotion.
2017 will bring positive change
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 26, 2017
Too much unstructured change. No real plan for the next 5 years staying relevant to the industry. Good work life balance. And the local management and team are great. Just disconnected from leadership and corporate office.
Pros
Good work life balance work from home
Cons
Uncertainty and unresponsive to business climate
Horrible Company to Work for
Production Artist/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 12, 2017
The people in the creative department are very racist. Everything was wonderful when I had a weave (presto curl - crochet braids) However, when I started wearing my natural hair to give my hair a breather for a couple of weeks, the QA manager (huge racist) started to flag my work for stupid things (like moving the hot spot because she "didn't like where it was located... and then flagging it again to move it back to the original location). With no set guideline to compare too, there was no way for me to prevent my work from being flagged. When I looked around, I noticed that women with natural hair kept their hair pulled back, and women and men with dreads kept their hair pulled back or hidden in a scarf. I was gone before I could put the weave back in. I will never again work for another company that has a problem with natural hair.
Terrible - Consider Yourself Warned! Worst company ever
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 23, 2016
This is by far the worst company that I have ever encountered. BE CAREFUL if you are applying to work here. Upper managers are super shady and they don't care at all about employees. The pay is way too low and there is no morale. Stay far away if you see a job posting, the turnover is constant. Very few people are happy and most are looking for new jobs because you will quit or get fired. This is not a real sales job, closing deals has nothing to do with sales talent. If you take clients out for drinks then you will close deals or if you have friends in property management then you will close sales but it also depends on the cards you are dealt. They favor people that are intellectually challenged which is embarrassing for a company (they should be so ashamed). If you like working with extreme drama, unfair practices, very low pay, fear, dishonesty, a revolving door, lack of appreciation, poor management, and selfish employees, then this is definitely the job for you. Good luck with this one. It would be in your best interest to keep looking elsewhere. You will only be kicking yourself if you actually get hired here.
Pros
Work from home, other than that there are no other pros
Cons
Everything! This company is very unprofessional, they should really think more about the turnover and WHY it's so bad
Employees are not valued
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2016
Of course your initial interaction w/the front line is great but wait until you get your feet wet, you'll see the truth if you have discernment

In some cases the right people do not get promoted

Not grooming people in advance causes the wrong people to be in leadership roles

Some managers favor certain employees and they make it so obvious

There's a lack of communication - so many people in management seek to be understood but they don't seek to understand

The company is on CEO #3 within 1 year (which is alarming)

I've been w/the company for 3 yrs and noticed certain people have been in temporary roles for 2yrs or more :/

The unfortunate mindset is that people are replaceable or disposable

The leaders are sales driven and extremely focused on beating their competitor but they're not focused on improving the the quality of the culture/the wellness of the employees, providing raises, bonuses (for everyone not just for Senior Management) - Too much focus on the tasks and not the individuals

Set up the employees for success; offer various training throughout the company not just for Sales Reps

Retrain your managers because some of them have no morals, they don't value employees, nor do they understand how to manage people (or get rid of them and groom people who are teachable and will get the job done)

Some management take care of their employees, others don't, but all and all the Decision Makers need to reset the tone because some great talent left the company (including the CEO of the latter part of 2015)

Take care of your employees and they
  more... will take care of you!  less
Pros
There are some decent people that work for the company
Cons
Egocentric Leaders, Benefits, Disloyal Managers who display a lack of empathy, Management turns a blind eye to discrimination, High Turn-Over, Not much room for advancement, leaders are driven by sales, beating competitors & revenue but there's a lack of interest in the wellness of the employees, in essence there's so much more to say but is anyone listening?
Great People, Great Atmosphere
Business Process Engineer - IT Department (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2016
If it was not for the decision to eliminate positions, I would have worked at RentPath for the remainder of my career. The people and mid level management are caring and thoughtful regarding the work you do and helping you succeed.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Wfh
Cons
Sick day benefits
Summary
Commercial Collector (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2016
I really Like my company. they give you an opportunity to do your best the commute is a little hectic at times. my typical Day starts with checking Cash on all accounts and contacting Clients in my three regional areas
Indecisive
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 25, 2016
Too many indecisive moves on behalf of the board and upper management. Otherwise, some really smart folks work here in the Engineering Department.