Rentrak Corporation Employee Reviews

prductive fun place to work.
Credit Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 3, 2016
Was a nice place to work. Pingpong table, pool tables, free snacks for employees. Many holiday events for employees and their families. Now called Comscore which I know litttle about their culture.
Pros
nice work environment.
Cons
Fast paced but nice work environment
Product Support Manager - Theatrical (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 6, 2015
Having worked at Rentrak for 13 years I have experienced the company from when it redefined itself to rapid expansion in big data aggregation. The atmosphere and culture at Rentrak is very nice and the benefits are about par. Management and Senior Executives are very active in the company and provide excellent guidance.
Pros
Time off
Cons
not a lot of room for advancement
a race to the bottom
Linear TV Product Manager, Rentrak TV Essentials (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2015
There is no focus on or definition of key strengths. Management is unwilling to push back on unrealistic client demands. Little communication of real value from senior management. With their compensation overly tied solely to stock price, management has short-term mind set and and obsessive focus on stock price.
Pros
xmas vacation
Cons
long hours, poor management
Fun Environment
Information Processing Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 24, 2013
Its a fun environment to work at but noticed that executives are a little high strung and sometimes lack professionalism. It is hard to move up in the company.
Pros
free and cheap dvd movies
Cons
does not demonstrate good employee benefits
Small company - great business model
NE Ambassador Place Suite (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 19, 2014
I installed and configured the software with customer over the phone.
Afterwards, I monitored the modem transmissions for success and advised when a dealership should go live.

This job gave me confidence talking on the phone and taught me call control.
Pros
My first computer job!
Cons
Long drive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rentrak Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6