ReproMed Fertility Center has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse or recent graduate to travel between our Flower Mound, Grapevine & McKinney locations.
Assists physicians with exams/procedures as requested. Administers subcutaneous and intramuscular injections. Other administrative duties as requested.
Certificate of graduation of accredited school of nursing
Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
1+ years working in a capacity is preferred
*Must have current RN license or valid temporary permit with the Texas Board of
Nursing or, valid Compact RN license.
*Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion card
*Bi-lingual preferred but not required
*RN - with no restriction on license
Under direct supervision, assists physicians with patient care duties in a medical environment. Maintains efficient patient flow, assists with patient care, i.e. exams, injections, ultrasound, procedures and patient education. Performs miscellaneous clinic support tasks including answering phones and maintaining physicians schedule. Supports and adheres to ReproMed Fertility Center’s Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment room as appropriate.
2. Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.
3. Obtains all necessary patient records as required by physician and verifies presence of consent prior to treatment or procedures.
4. Assists physicians with exams and procedures as requested.
5. Assists with delegated patient education activities including but not limited to distributing education literature, etc.
6. Administers subcutaneous and intramuscular injections, in accordance with OSHA and universal precautions.
7. Maintains all exam/treatment room disinfection protocols.
8. Processes instruments and equipment as needed.
9. Obtains new patient records and previous test results, x-rays, scans, etc.
10. Performs other administrative duties as requested by supervisor or physician.
12. Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills.
13. Must be flexible and adaptable. Conditions and environment are unpredictable and change frequently.
14. Appearance projects a professional image that engenders the confidence of others.
15. Maintains a positive, caring attitude towards patients.
16. Good computer skills using a medical management application.
17. Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Please submit resume with Salary Requirements