REPSOL

REPSOL Employee Reviews

Great out door activities during work hours
Administrator Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXMarch 26, 2015
They feed there employees very well with a great host of benefits.
There are great places around the building to enjoy healthy wholesome lunches.
Best growing business with ideal development potential
Geophysics Advisor (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: bring value is easy if you have skills
Cons: if you are weak and junior, you need to fight to learn, too many meetings.
Repsol is super compact and highly growing into US industry. All employees if settle down handle more than 5 people duty comparing to other majors.

Management personal are strong and effiency like US Marine. We get thing done. We don't waste time and we done waste resources.If you are strong, you can servive and you can develop bright future in the company since there are too many things to take care which we never have enough good/skilled people.

All works are challenging. I enjoy working with this environment since everything is touch. You are creative and innovassive and you can create muracles.

We love to work we finght for limited resource and we achieve outstanding at the end. Our drilling record never lie. We partner know who we are and they know after running through one joint project where to find right solutions. - Go Repsol (even on their operatorship)

The work is intensified. But we have 5-80 schedule. With our advance IT setup, we still can enjoy long weekend very other week without worry about work, since our system(Software and system associated) is truthworthy, reliable and powerful.

To get yourself into management dicision - simple - learn Spanish!
Fun workplace, good work team
Junior Process Control Engineer (Former Employee), Madrid, MDJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: salary
Great workplace.
Able to learn and improve engineering and analysis skills.
Good co-workers.
Head quarters very well located in the marvelous town of Madrid
Reservoir Engineer EOR Specialist (Current Employee), Madrid, MDJanuary 7, 2015
Nice company with various job opportunities at international level. The location and the management are specially apreciated and the diversity of people profiles and origins as well.
Great workplace, Flexible
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXDecember 22, 2014
I learned about expense reporting and their different management styles.
No longer in existence
HSE Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 30, 2014
This company no longer exists...

Well structured, purposeful management with clear direction
Repsol is a good way to start your career
Analyst (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXJune 10, 2014
A good company to start out your career in the oil & gas. it also helps if you are bilingual as a lot of people speak spanish
Stimulating, flexible and very positive work environment
Internship - HR International Integration (Former Employee), Madrid, MDMarch 20, 2014
While I coordinated the Emergency Replacement Card work, first of all, I stated my computer and checked the emails to see whether there was anything urgent that needed immediate action from the day before.
Some customers picked up their newly-issued credit cards from our offices, so I received them, explained the procedures and handed in their replacement card.
I also kept contact during the day with the contracted courier service to come and picked cards that needed to be delivered.
Productive, clean company
HR & General Service Representative (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: long term contract
A typical day at work includes mass communication, team building, project planning and executing.
Great work environment!
Production Technician Analyst (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TxJuly 9, 2013
My overall experience was great and never really had issues with management. I was able to get time off when I had emergencies etc....
YPF is now a state own Company, hence less atractive to work for.
Procurement Manager (Current Employee), Buenos AiresNovember 15, 2012
YPF is now a state own Company, hence less atractive to work for.