REPSOL Employee Reviews

ok company
Alaska Project Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 19, 2016
Ok company, so so management. Alright benefits. Oil price dependent. Didn't manage local office well. Would think twice before work with them again.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
management made miss-steps
Great People,Good Company to work for, it is just a bad time for this industry
System Application Product Administrator (SAP) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2016
This was the best job I ever had, I loved the people, upper management were great to employees, flex schedules available.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
some managers need more training
Repsol Experience
Local Information Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodlands, TXFebruary 12, 2016
Great people to work with. Enjoyed collaborating with the business lines on various projects and initiatives. I got a chance to travel to Madrid Spain for training . I enjoyed learning about the Spanish culture.
Corporate Slavery
Analyst (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Very rough environment to be around. The Madrid office controlled everything and made it extremely difficult to get anything done or approved. Very seldom were local employees promoted from within and the amount of constant crisis made every day life a bit difficult to bear. Deadlines are unrealistic as well as the amount of rework done due to lack of effective and efficient processes.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
lack of career advancement; unrespectful management; top heavy
Wonderful Work/Life Balance and Compensation
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJanuary 31, 2016
Option to work 9/80 schedule.
Pleasant work atmosphere.
Co-Workers were helpful and friendly.
The hardest part of the job was lack of managerial support when issues arose because of cultural obstacles (corporate office was overseas).
The most enjoyable part of the job was the work schedule and bonus compensation.
Pros
9/80 Schedule and Bonuses
Cons
Culturally challenging.
Challenging fun place to work
Sr. Designer REPSOL (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 22, 2015
My Daily duties included but not limited to.
Producing detailed design packages & checking of others packages,
keeping CadWorx Piping Specs updated.
Pros
So much work that the day went by very fast
Cons
No time to take breaks
Incredible experience
Trainee - Master's Program (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDAugust 2, 2015
Its a worldwide presence company, with the highest standards of job quality and team work, excellent working environment and the best coworkers you will find in the industry. The level of the management is one of the finest i have seen and they are really aware of safeness and being environmentally friendly
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
Great out door activities during work hours
Administrator Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 26, 2015
They feed there employees very well with a great host of benefits.
There are great places around the building to enjoy healthy wholesome lunches.
Best growing business with ideal development potential
Geophysics Advisor (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Repsol is super compact and highly growing into US industry. All employees if settle down handle more than 5 people duty comparing to other majors.

Management personal are strong and effiency like US Marine. We get thing done. We don't waste time and we done waste resources.If you are strong, you can servive and you can develop bright future in the company since there are too many things to take care which we never have enough good/skilled people.

All works are challenging. I enjoy working with this environment since everything is touch. You are creative and innovassive and you can create muracles.

We love to work we finght for limited resource and we achieve outstanding at the end. Our drilling record never lie. We partner know who we are and they know after running through one joint project where to find right solutions. - Go Repsol (even on their operatorship)

The work is intensified. But we have 5-80 schedule. With our advance IT setup, we still can enjoy long weekend very other week without worry about work, since our system(Software and system associated) is truthworthy, reliable and powerful.

To get yourself into management dicision - simple - learn Spanish!
Pros
bring value is easy if you have skills
Cons
if you are weak and junior, you need to fight to learn, too many meetings.
Fun workplace, good work team
Junior Process Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDJanuary 8, 2015
Great workplace.
Able to learn and improve engineering and analysis skills.
Good co-workers.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
salary

Want to know more about REPSOL?

Ask a question
Head quarters very well located in the marvelous town of Madrid
Reservoir Engineer EOR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madrid, MDJanuary 7, 2015
Nice company with various job opportunities at international level. The location and the management are specially apreciated and the diversity of people profiles and origins as well.
Great workplace, Flexible
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXDecember 22, 2014
I learned about expense reporting and their different management styles.
Repsol is a good way to start your career
Analyst (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 10, 2014
A good company to start out your career in the oil & gas. it also helps if you are bilingual as a lot of people speak spanish
Stimulating, flexible and very positive work environment
Internship - HR International Integration (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDMarch 20, 2014
While I coordinated the Emergency Replacement Card work, first of all, I stated my computer and checked the emails to see whether there was anything urgent that needed immediate action from the day before.
Some customers picked up their newly-issued credit cards from our offices, so I received them, explained the procedures and handed in their replacement card.
I also kept contact during the day with the contracted courier service to come and picked cards that needed to be delivered.
Productive, clean company
HR & General Service Representative (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXOctober 10, 2013
A typical day at work includes mass communication, team building, project planning and executing.
Pros
great company
Cons
long term contract
Great work environment!
Production Technician Analyst (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TxJuly 9, 2013
My overall experience was great and never really had issues with management. I was able to get time off when I had emergencies etc....
YPF is now a state own Company, hence less atractive to work for.
Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Buenos AiresNovember 15, 2012
YPF is now a state own Company, hence less atractive to work for.