Republic Airline Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
working experience
Materials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYNovember 17, 2017
working here overall was great. a lot of experiences whether at work or being able to travel the world. in my department I loved working there, but there isn't really much growth
Fast pace job
G.S.E. Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 7, 2017
It is a fast pace job, always something to do. The typical work week is 50+ hours which can be hectic. The travel is free when for business. The people are nice. Seems upper management (Directors and above) often don't know what is really going on. If you want an exciting job, this is for you!
Pros
Flight benifits
Cons
pay
Crew Scheduling
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 3, 2017
Scheduling was the most difficult part of this job. Overall, the job was fun, but relocation was not an option for me, since I have a spouse and children. I had to rent a room in the base that I was assigned to, so financially this job was not worth the hours away from the family.
Pros
Flight benefits!
Cons
work/life balance
Bad company
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2017
Not a great company at all! they will use you up and you site around all day at the airport. most people are base in NYC and your pay is very poor. You should think twice before working.
Pros
travel
Cons
not a fun place to work at all!
Productive and Fun
Finance Intern (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 26, 2017
I loved interning for Republic Airline! It taught me so much there is to know about how a company operates from a financial standpoint and everyone was so willing to help when I needed guidance.
Pros
Free lunches the first week of every month
Great coworkers and customers
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 24, 2017
Working for republic airlines was like working with family. Everyday was different,exciting and fun. It's a life style change, but it worth it. The best part is traveling all over the country meeting amazing passengers and coworkers.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Away for holidays
It's a great job for younger people
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 24, 2013
I commuted from Austin TX to Denver CO. I was gone four days out of the week and I only worked about half of the month. Sounds great but I couldn't hang on to a girl-friend. I was literally gone half of the time. I've met so many pilots that cheat on their wives and girl-friends, and old flight attendants that can't stay married. The job spoils you with money and privilages but it asks for your life in return. On a typical day, you'll do a few flights then go to a hotel for rest. Co-worker change all the time; some are nice and fun; some not so much.
Pros
money and benefits
Cons
no time to build real personal relationships outside of the job.