Republic Bank Employee Reviews

Great environment
Contact Center Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 5, 2015
Great environment and great place to work. Everyone is willing to help you learn. Typically I answer all inbound phone calls for customers who are having banking issues. This is a atmosphere where teamwork is key to ensure success.
Productive, fast-pace invironment
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee), Trinidad , Marabella branchJune 17, 2015
A typical day at Republic Bank Limited will include customer interactions and completing tasks skillfully and in a timely manner. I've learned the importance of group cohesion and time management. The – more... hardest part or the job will be multitasking but the most enjoyable part will be customer / client interaction and seeing pleased customers leave the establishment after completing their transaction(s). – less
Good company to work for
Customer Call Center (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 15, 2015
I work their as a temp and my experience with Republic bank was very nice. I was seasonal working for them in their call center. Overall it was a good experience.
Excellent
Store Supervisor (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 18, 2015
Pros: culture
Cons: pay
Love you work again! Republic Bank is reinventing the banking industry in South Jersey! It is exciting to be involved with the growth of such a powerful brand.
Cool Place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 4, 2015
The company was very fun to work at. The people were nice and flexible with college students. Not a very busy bank because they are fairly new and revamped but nice environment.
great place to work
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Republic was the very first bank I worked at and taught me all I needed to know regarding banking. I owe all my knowledge to them. The company was small and very family like, overall it was an AMAZING place to work.
Great People and Location
Commercial and Industry Administrator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 15, 2015
The bank is located in the heart of center city Philadelphia. The bank truly strives for excellence. Each morning, you can grab a free coffee or smoothie. Employee meetings are the best! Very creative and get's the team spirit flowing. Every month, they celebrate the birthday's of all employees.
great experience
AVP Store Manager (Former Employee), Haddonfield, NJSeptember 7, 2014
Wished I could go back. Learned a lot and enjoyed everything
Great company
Full Time employee (Current Employee), Oakbrook ILAugust 30, 2014
Great to their employees and a great enviroment to work in. I would recommend anyone working here.
Small but good
Teller (Former Employee), Duluth, MNAugust 20, 2014
Small employer but good and fair to its employees. Rewards employees for doing a good job.
Awesome customer service
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Ardmore, PAAugust 10, 2014
A very friendly atmosphere to work with the coworkers and the customers are happy to come in and complete transactions with the company. The personal greetings and lively conversations with all is very inspiring.
Average
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, KYJune 15, 2014
The person when you walk into a bank that is in an office--that is me. I open/close accounts, handle all questions/disputes, loans ( visa, personal, auto & mortgage).
Republic Bank was a fun enviorment to work in. I had to relocate this is why I left this company
Loan Servicing Department (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 11, 2014
Pros: fun and enjoyable place to work
Cons: no room for advancement and pay were the cons
I reviewed all closed loans and balanced out the monetary funds on them. I also ensured all information was correct in bank's loan software system. Such as rate, term, loan amount, payment, taxes, insurance, – more... PMI or MIP (if FHA loan). I also reviewed all documents to ensure that everything was indeed correct when the loan actually closed. Ensured all vendors were paid for their services ie. appraisals, credit reports, final inspections, etc. – less
working at republic bank has been one of my most memorable experiences. I have learnt far beyond my expectations.
Clerk (Former Employee), arima, trinidadMay 1, 2014
i would interact with customers, write loan and account applications, filing etc.

I have learnt proper etiquette in answering phones, deal with clients/ customers, how to deal with disgruntled customers – more... in an efficient manner

my co workers were very amicable and helpful

the hardest part of the job was dealing with a supervisor that always tried to cause problems.

most enjoyable part was meeting, interacting, counselling and assisting new customers everyday – less
my co-workers was awesome
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch long breaks
Cons: healthcare
my boss was awesome enjoyed working there was able to get alot of overtime
Time Sensitive
Modification & Special Project Clerk (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: healthcare
I start my day at 8am, and do not stop till 5 pm.
My main responsiablity is working on loan modifications, which means they have to be done in a certain amount of time, so that a client can start a new payment schdule, then the loan has to be reported to Freddie Mac and Fannie May
Productive, enthusiastic company to work for
Loan Administration (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: very good work professional atmosphere
Cons: located in the heart of a shopping center
A typical day at work would be maintaining a professional good work ethic.

What I learned from working at Republic Bank was that team work is essential for a company to succeed.

Manangement at Republic – more... Bank consisted of a group of positive people with excellent leadership skills.

My co workers were considered as my family away from home, which allowed me to share my goals and dreams within our department and they encouraged me to excel.

The hardest part of the job was being laid off.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to satisfy the customers. – less
Fun and challenging work place!
Assistant Vice President-Branch Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: self-enrichment
Cons: long days with very little to no breaks.
Great pay and benefits. Challenging work and excellent employer!
Very Flexible and works with my home life.
Teller (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: hard to move up
A day at work is slow but challenging, with constanly training to keep up with the knowledge of working at a bank, and also trying to get ahead of the training on your own. It is great to work under the people in management, and the people i work with are very nice and helpful. The hardest part about the job is sometimes training other employees and also dealing with unhappy customers.
entry level job
Proof Operator (Former Employee), Jackson, MIDecember 12, 2013
Encoding checks that come into the bank on a daily basis. This was a job i did while still in highschool and at night. Had to be very accurate with a 10 key encoding machine