Republic National Distributing Company

Republic National Distributing Company Employee Reviews

Pro- Active challenging work place
Hotel & Event Venue Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2015
• Accountable for establishing and maintaining close professional relationships within each account
• Responsible for increasing sales by at least 10% on a monthly basis in comparison to the previous year
• Liable for training entire staff members in each account on new products
• Responsible for planning and coordinating events to advertise and promote sales of new products
• Accountable for analyzing and creating proposals to aid accounts increase revenue
• In charge of the processing of all orders to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction experiences
Company does not provide a career path for employees
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: The company does not have gas allowance. No rewards for your hard work.
The company does not have gas allowance. They cap you off on how much commission you can make. They make you focus so much on their goals that you don't get to make extra money to help pay off for the gas money you spend driving on your own car. Managers do no work with you. Managers are always changing so communication does not get to reps efficiently and reps are always having to change different management styles and we would have to start over having to prove to our new manager that we are great at what we do. All the good reps get overlooked. No salary increase.
great team to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 6, 2015
customer satisfaction is always key with this company and everyone strives to do so. Management is very helpful and always has their door open when an employee needs help.
They don't care about you and no one listens
Sales (Current Employee), TexasMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Sometimes you get a free bottle of booze, and if you're on the liquor side, you can get a lot of free trips
Cons: Everything else
The company has gone downhill since growing and becoming more corporate. The management doesn't value its people or retaining good talent. It's a shame that everyone is replaceable and that no one cares about you. Things need to change, especially culture, but management won't listen to constructive criticism.
writing orders and stocking shelves
Sales Representative/ Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Shocking shelves with products in stores setting Displays during in the holiday season
Great Work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Durango,CoJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: great dinner parties
Cons: lots of hours
I work with a great group of people, I have a very flexible schedule and great customer. Hardest part of job is that there are so many new products being introduced daily. I love what I do and hate to trade it for anything.
Great Place to work
Off- Premise Sales Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great people and fun
Cons: benefits
I enjoy working for RNDC as a sales rep. The only complaint I have is the benefits, which are expensive and cover very little.
fun place to work, long hours
On-Premise Spirits Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 1, 2014
Great starter job out of college! The industry is a lot of fun. Work hard, play hard type of atmosphere. For the alcohol industry, I still find it surprising how little the reps get paid here for the amount of hustle put into the job. Like I said, great starter job for a few years. Money is decent for management.
Great Job with plenty of advancement opportunities.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: driving to much.
Typical Day: Driving 150+ miles. Selling in product. Building displays
Learned: How to successfully do a sales pitch.
Management: Some are lazy and push alot of work off on others.
Co-Workers: Great and really helpful
Most enjoyable part of the job: Co-workers and the flexibility of the hours.
Fast Paced workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCOctober 27, 2014
Pros: hours and overtime
Cons: no life while working here
Long hours, Overnights, not so good management, good pay and overtime
Hard work/life balance with great compensation
District Sales Manager Red Bull (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 9, 2014
It is sales so it can be very challenging as the industry grows. It is also a very rewarding job as well.
Productive and fun Industry to work for
Trade Marketing Speacialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Recent re-org of the company was not a success new Management is not preapired.
worst company ever
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2014
This is probably the worst company ever, not at all supportive of its military who are in the reserves, and certain managers threaten peoples jobs on a daily basis
"Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard."
Warehouse supervisor (Former Employee), arlington txJuly 1, 2014
Pros: hard work pays off, never excepted anthing but the best work ethic.
I strive in creating strong employee relationships and getting positive results, having a strong crew is the center of everything I do as a Warehouse Supervisor. Over the past seven years, I have worked close with management and acquired the ability and skill to follow in their steps, I have managed anywhere from 12 to 43 employees in fast moving sun down to sun up conditions, I have encouraged and motivated under preformed employees to perform at their peeks either by helping or demonstrating the task at hand. In addition I have also gained experience in preforming month to yearly reviews giving fair evaluations based on a person’s performance helping them see where they might be able to improve if needed.
Overall solid family owned business
Vice President (Current Employee), USAJune 28, 2014
Pros: industry here to stay
Cons: lack of diversity
still trying to find an identity and brand themselves. Diversity is lacking in senior leadership in gender, race and thought. Ownership committed to associates and customers.
positive vibe when arriving at work
Picker (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 14, 2014
i learned from Republic National how to pick product in a efficient and accurate manner. The hardest part of the job is occasionally having 13+ hour days.
Fun place to work at and good people
Lead Dock (Current Employee), Sandston,VaMay 15, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, hard working people, good beneifts
Cons: i wish the pay was better and more opportunity to grow
Ever since I ben working there its been ok and kinda hard at times but I try to get through things on a regular basis! I learned alot from there I no how to put transfers, opreated the folklift much better! trained different employees on things etc. The only I wish there more room to grow through! I don't mind getting my hands dirty its part of the job!mI do on the other hand want a better job!
Great place to work in a very fast paced field
On-Premise Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 7, 2014
Excellent company and love the industry! Lots of continuing education and learning. Always striving for more.
Exciting and challenging
Nat Acct Customer Relations / Service Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free tastings
Cons: time differences in different states
Everyday was challenging and the most enjoyable part of the day was working with a team to develop a comprehensive database to track supplier driven beverage programs.
great job
Wine Promotion Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 24, 2014
• Set up and host wine tastings for RNDC
• Promote wine and achieve marketing success

1 2 3 4