RePublic Schools Employee Reviews

Work in Progress
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 8, 2017
There's a new CEO, and my hope is that the culture will become more focused on retention and a more transparent means of advancement. However, that has not been my experience.

If you're looking for people with quirky personalities, they can be found. There are many, MANY dedicated people on board that will wow you with their creativity and passion. I love the focus on literacy, and that is where the most gains are shown in this network.

Too many of the top-level management are concerned with sounding diplomatic and moving people around like chess pieces. I know education is a business, but the hardest working people in this world (educators) don't want to feel like they're undervalued.

More of their leadership need to develop their coaching skills. There's quite an emphasis on this at the school leader level, but not much above that.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Leadership
republic school district
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Republic, MOMay 3, 2017
Republic, Mo is a smaller town, and the schools are great! To work for them is a mixed bag- be prepared to love and hate it. They expect a lot, and sometimes the workplace politics are cutthroat, however some very amazing folks work there. it makes it worth it
Pros
staff supporting each other
Cons
admin communication
Phenomenal People & Program
Associate Dean of Students (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 6, 2016
Each and every staff member with RePublic have a focus and love for youth unmatched. They work tirelessly to get their scholars on the path to choosing a college of their choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RePublic Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

RePublic Schools Reviews by Location