REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Account Supervisor / Senior Account Manager
REQUIRED TO HAVE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE IN AN ADVERTISING AGENCY
· 3-5 years of professional experience with an emphasis on agency client management.
· Experience in B2C and/or B2B.
· BA or BS degree in communications and/or related discipline.
· Fluency in English and Spanish.
· Basic, computer skills, with experience in widely utilized word processing and spreadsheet
applications, with a working knowledge of Mac programming.
· Agency experience a must.
· Experience in real estate and/or pharmaceutical communications and marketing a plus.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Flexibility and resourcefulness.
· Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills.
· Detail-oriented and organized with impeccable writing, communications and client management
· Creative thinker with the ability to apply ideas in a strategic manner.
· Able to handle multiple project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Oversee the development and implementation of multi-disciplinary marketing communications for
brands. Plan daily account activity with supervisor, if applicable, and coordinate all necessary activities
and steps to manage client projects and assignments and develop necessary materials accordingly.
· Act as main client daily contact.
· Organize daily activities to respond to the needs of the client.*
· Understand designated client’s brand strategy and industry. Stay on top of client and industry news.
· Responsible for all client reports, external or internal, including conference reports, status grids, hot
· Coordinate all external and internal client related meetings including all parties; heads client status
calls and/or meetings.*
· Responsible for delivering and following up on all projects and deadlines, regardless of others in
agency who may be working on the same project.*
· Draft all necessary client communications or copy (whether for message strategy, press releases,
client assignment recaps, proposals, social media, statements, etc.).*
· Lead and manage account team in administrative functions such as opening and closing jobs,
conference reports, budget worksheets, etc.*
· Negotiate schedules internally and with the client.*
· Keep account supervisor, department manager and/or executive leadership informed on account
status by following set processes.
· Work with direct supervisor to identify, in advance, problems related with client satisfaction; take
steps to find solutions to solve problems before elevating to supervisor.
· Ensure client projects meet deadlines.
· Work with research and planning as needed in the development of brand/strategy/creative briefs.*
· Serve as direct contact with creative, digital and production for execution oversight.*
· Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a
positive work environment.
· Proactively contribute ideas to clients and projects.
· Proactively make recommendations to direct supervisor and department managers on how to
improve projects and client relationships.
*May be duties completed by or shared with Senior Account Manager in larger teams.