Reputation.com Employee Reviews

not sure what is being requested
Sr. MD Auto Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 26, 2017
unsure of what is being requested. not sure what company your are referring to. there was no hard part i loved every minute of the job. ut was a woderful team environment
Things have changed!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 5, 2015
I am so happy to see that things are on their way for the better! Hiccups, yes but at least management is being proactive about it versus pretending not to hear!
It is a casual environment but I feel that some might take that to be too lax, which is not the case. The company is doing well, in revenue and continue to grow in verticals, which is a sign of good things to come.
Pros
PROS: free lunch, drinks, Cal train pass, nice offices
Cons
CONS: Pay competitively! invest in your talent, as they are the ones that helps you grow. Get rid of the left over stale, progress means new thinking.
Not a good environment to work in.
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 31, 2015
I worked in sales and left as soon as I could find a new job. The office is filled with a bunch of back stabbing people. I would sit at lunch and listen to them talk about how they were going to ruin people. So pathetic. There is no good leadership in this office.
Pros
Come in whenever you want. No one cares
Cons
People want to stab you in the back
Great perks
Sr. Salesforce Administrator & Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 23, 2015
The benefits and perks are great however the company is very disorganized, has a high turnover rate and has poor leadership.
Pros
Free Lunches 3 days a week, unlimited vacation (if approved!), Pool table
Cons
Environment, Management, extremely high turnover
So messed up
sales (Former Employee) –  tempeNovember 10, 2014
This place is messed up. No organization. You can drink at work if you meet your goals on Friday.
Pros
free lunch if it gets delivered
Cons
no leadership
Fun work place
Server/Bartender/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 12, 2013
Everyday is always a busy day! I've learned a lot about different types of tequila. My coworkers and managers have become friends!