REQUEST FOODS, INC. Employee Reviews

very laid back lots of waiting around, not big on teamwork or helping others during down time.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 8, 2018
I would recommend it, other departments may have been busier with more hours. Very laid back, waiting for previous shift to end, or for chemocals to run, not big on teamwork or helping others during down time.
Pros
lots of benefits, hire in bonus, they provide uniform, take care of employees
Cons
language
Proud to be an employee here.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 21, 2017
Absolutely love working here. The management looks out for you and are always willing to help if you ask. Everyone I interact with has positive attitudes and genuinely care for you. The workload for my job is demanding but still manageable. Hoping to work here for a very long time.
Great Place to work
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 21, 2017
Great place to be employed. Friendly culture and room to move, grow, and learn about any department. Management respects everyone and treats all workers well - from new hires to directors. Lots of personal development and experiences within this company you would not find at a larger business.
Great Company
Sauce Cook (Current Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 20, 2017
The family culture at Request Foods was very prevalent from day one. It is a safe environment and the management really looks out for the well being of the employees. They are always there to answer any questions you may have. I would recommend Request Foods to anybody.
Pros
Benefits, Bonuses, Culture
Sexism and Politics
Machine Operator/Packer (Current Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 17, 2017
The company has no female leads in a supervisor position. Spend more time in poilitics then on taking care of there people. Don't follow all FDA regulations
Great People and Great Benefits
Office (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 5, 2017
Everyone that I run into at this company have great attitudes and enjoy coming into work. The benefits here do not have the high costs that some companies have and provide great coverage.
Pros
Benefits, Bonuses
Cons
Non really
Great environment
Industrial Sauce Cook (Current Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 15, 2017
Good team work and leadership, many different assignments through out the week to keep your mind from going numb. Free gym on site. Family owned company
Pros
bonus 2x a year
Cons
3:30am shift start for 1st shift cooks
Busy, growing company
Customer Service/Administrative (Current Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 6, 2017
It is a good company, but not much for advancement of women. It tends to be a man's environment and very set in their ways.
Flexibility is subjective.
Pros
bonus
Poorly Put Together Misleading Company
Interivew (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 15, 2017
Everyone raves about this company and how good it is. I will have to disagree. I waited 45 minutes past my interview time for a job that didn't exsist showed them the post and was told that I had to temp to hire. The pay rate goes down after you are hired into the company due to you getting benefits, that doesn't make sense to me. I would not recommend anyone go work for this company you will be sadly disappointed.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of Pay, Misleading Posts about jobs, disorganzied.
Amazing
Industrial Sauce Cook (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 9, 2017
The Job is easy and the upper management looks out for their employees to make sure they are working in a safe environment at all times. I suggest being a cook.
poor management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 1, 2017
they do not care about you as an employee they only think of you as a number i worked there for over a year and they treated me like garbage bad supervisors whatever you do do not work on soup line period or bulk 2
Friendly and best work place company.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2016
ou get what you put in. If you want a good work life balance you can do that and be successful or if you want to put in a lot of extra hours you'll be recognized. Great pay and benefits. Inclusive culture. Easy to move around to other teams if you want to. My friends who were hired with me and didn't click with their first teams have mostly found new teams that they enjoy better.
Great Company
VEG COOK (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 30, 2015
My shift was 4am-12pm. M-F. We would prep food into a huge mixing tank to be used for soups. I learned a lot of food safety, processing and management. My co-workers were very helpful when it came to any questions I had.
Pros
Pay, Bonuses
Cons
Short breaks.
good place and good team worker
Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 4, 2014
i start 7:00an end the work 3:00
working whit team jod and learning
i am a good team worker and learn whit other people faster
Lead Fabricator/Welder (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIMarch 20, 2012
Great owners with great family and Christian values. Great bonus program and health insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REQUEST FOODS, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

REQUEST FOODS, INC. Reviews by Location