ResCare HomeCare

ResCare HomeCare Employee Reviews

Productive, working to enhance the life of seniors
Office Assistant/ Direct Care Staff (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Free Parking
Cons: No Air Condition
Working in an office multitasking. The most enjoyable working with others. I learned how to handle disputes with a smile.
Fun place to work but needs new supervisors
Home Care Aide (Former Employee), Lacey, WAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great pay, rewarding work, flexible hours.
Cons: Management, Hard to call in sick
I loved working here however the miscommunication between my supervisor and client was enough to make me put my two weeks in and find a new job. Be careful with their holiday pay: They say its time and a half but when you get your check its just your regular pay... Don't stress the holiday hours too much,.
Love helping people
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Residents and taking care of them
Cons: crazy hours
I would take care of residents daily needs. Bathing, toileting, feeding, dressing and medication. Also cleaning and laundry. I learned everything I know form this work place to take care of a variety of illnesses. Management was ok. My co workers were great. The hardest part is losing patients. When they pass. The most enjoyable is seeing the residents smile and giving them love.
You meet a lot of nice people
Assist patients (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Assisting clients
Cons: Working by yourself
Meeting clients and working with for the company and clients is a great place. Working can be challenged at time, but you learn how to meet each challenge each day.
very productive
CAREGIVER (Former Employee), Downers grove ILMarch 20, 2015
Pros: some benifits
Cons: pay
It depends on your job title at this place. It is very difficult to advance at this place. its all politics don't ever think about taking a day off or so long.
just depends on the person
Home Health Aid (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: pay is way too low (10.00) for all you must do and get paid tice a month on the same days each month
its a great learning experience if your going into nursing. I don't like that you get paid the same days every month. twice a month 10th and 25th
RN, Branch Manager, Director of Nursing
RN, Branch Manager - Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: extensive travel
Home Health Agency providing skilled and non skilled Home Health Services in patients homes. I worked as a field staff RN, the Director of Nursing, and the Branch Manager at different times with the company.
Exceptional management with flexable scheduling
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), Sandpoint, IDFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: flexabile scheduling
Cons: healthcare
The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to connect with clients. I came to know them as friends while providing them with the cares they needed in the comfort of their homes.
Just not for me
Caregiver; Home Care Aide (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 16, 2015
They aren't very organized when it comes to helping, but that could just be some branches are better than others. The work is okay , very nice supervisors. Just not the kind of work for me.
Not enough room in the facility for proper training.
Human Resources (Former Employee), Newnan, GAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: the type of work i did.
Cons: cramped space.
I enjoyed the type of work I was doing but space was limited to be able to give proper training. Was kept busy most of the day with upkeep of records.
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Oak Harbor, WAFebruary 8, 2015
Being a Home Health Aide is the most beautiful thing there is to do, You get to come home at the end of the day knowing you help your client be able to stay in thier home where they are the most comfortable.
A good place to get experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 31, 2015
This is a pretty good company that provides good job satisfaction, room for advancement, easy to get a job, and you can make a lot of money if you are motivated and work hard. The co-workers at this job are great. However, upper management SUCKS at this company.
Great as a part time job
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: could pick which client to care for.
Cons: clients were too far of a drive.
Patients were wonderful. Although, there were always too far from my location.
Hard working and Productive
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee), Lansing, KSJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day for me is getting to my clients' house. When I get there usually get the dishes cleaned, mop the floors, and run errands/ shop for them whenever they ask. When starting any job, I have noticed you have to acquire some self- discipline and honesty with your managers. If you have a problem with something you got to speak up. You can't always have it your way. However, a successful company values their employees and encourage them at times. I hardly talk to my co-workers, because we mostly work on our own. The hardest part of my job is my managers and clients at times. The most enjoyable the pride I feel when I have done the best I can do. Mostly, I enjoy my clients' most of the time.
rescare
Caregiver (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAJanuary 8, 2015
I think they are excellent to work for and with. I enjoy the teams and team work that we have.
They try to provide what they can and when they can when the jobs come into the office and focus on the needs of the client and of their team members.
Depending on what client you work with, the hardest part may be leaving them to go to another job or just be released from that client.
The best part is being able to help the client to a new level of independence in their own health care.
A typical day with the work depends the need of the client. You are providing a service and you have to be aware. They may not always express their needs and you will need to be patient and learn from their silence.
It is rewarding
Never a dull moment!
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2014
Pros: "fun days"
I learned all positions, and had a great time learning! Management was always trying to make our jobs better and more interesting, I had several co-workers that will remain dear and close to my heart.
Great Place to work
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), Roswell, GADecember 2, 2014
Great company awesome clients. Clients are not far from any location. Great supervisors and co-workers. I love my job!
A great place to work to ensure that the elderly could be taken care of in their homes
Customer Support Supervisor (Current Employee), Tifton, GANovember 11, 2014
Pros: very rewarding
Cons: trying to get people to show up for work on a daily basis
I scheduled around 25 aides to go into the homes of the sick and elderly so that they could stay in their homes and out of the nursing home facilities. I did the monthly billing for each cleint and the pay roll for each of my employees under me. I was also in charge of the hiring and firing and the discipline of each one as well.
Wonderful place to work but pay is not enough.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 7, 2014
I absolutely love the job flexibility but I wish it paid more. Even though you are making $10/hour max, you have to use your own vehicle, pay for your own gas, and pay for the maintenance on your own vehicle. You do not get compensated for any of it. I was never making money when working there but losing money.
Great Environment To Work
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 28, 2014
Great Day Working With Clients. Hardest Part Of the Job Was Leaving The Clients. My Co Workers Were Great. They Really Made The Word TEAM.

1 2 3 4 5

About ResCare HomeCare

Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities. – Read more

ResCare HomeCare Salaries