ResCare Workforce Services

ResCare Workforce Services Employer Reviews

management taught us to be confident
Career Consultant (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 8, 2014
Pros: good crowd
Cons: food was okay
Helpful envirnoment. People stay here forever sometimes.
Rescare
Workforce Specialist (Current Employee), Anaheim,CAOctober 24, 2014
It is a place to work. Nothing special. Nothing bad either; just ehhh.
Fun workplace
Employment Specialist (Current Employee), Huntingdon, TNOctober 23, 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to help clients achieve their goals
low pay, high work volume and expectations
Career Counselor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2014
Pros: working with clients
Cons: low pay, no flexibility, micromanagement style
Extremely overworked, company seems to be more concerned about numbers than quality. Low pay, high benefits that really can't afford to use. Limited opportunity for advancement or training. Micromanagement style of leadership.
poor organizational structure
Unit Manager (Current Employee), san diego, caAugust 26, 2014
too many unfavored changes which will never lead to achieving contractual benchmarks..
Unorganized
Job Developer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 22, 2014
Cons: poor training, poor equipment, unsuitable offices and work environment.
Would not refer anyone to work for this company. Have been here over a year and have had at least 5 changes in management. Very disorganized. Did not provide employees with tools needed to succeed. No computers for over 1/2 a year in many offices, old broken/used furniture, no access to printers, fax, etc. Treat their employees terrible. Poor benefits. – more... Actual job is fine, just no direction from management. – less
I enjoyed my work experience with Rescarej
Office Manager/Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 8, 2014
Pros: i have gain so much in job experience and job growth
Cons: the company contract ended
I had a relatively busy work day but I enjoyed my work.
• I learned how to monitor performances of five staff members quality and efficiency of work production.

Management gave me the opportunity to grow within the company. My co-workers, on the most part were relatively pleasant. It was a good work related atmosphere.

The hardest part of the job – more... is when the Company contract ended. I enjoyed that my office manager had faith in me and was happy with my job performance. – less
Great Place To Work
Paid Intern/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJuly 21, 2014
Fast paced work environment. Excellent management, and qualified personnel add up to a great, teamwork filled environment.
A very difficult but rewarding job.
Quality Assurance Specialist and Trainer (Former Employee), Safford, AZJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the daily hours, 8am to 5pm monday through friday, with holidays off & paid.
Cons: healthcare high deductibles, no 401k plan & no loyalty to long term employee's.
I really enjoyed my last position as a Quality Assurance Specialist, and I was also the primary trainer for the company on the Arizona project and got to travel all over the state. I also read cases for quality in policy and procedures and gave suggestions for improvements to the Employment Specialists. The challenging part of this job for some can – more... be the fact that employees are required to operate up to 5 different computer programs at one time but when a client thanks you for helping them change their lives-there is nothing like the sense of pride that comes from that! The hardest part for me was being laid off due to financial reasons, even when my performance was top notch as my reference letters show. – less
Job security is a concern
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 8, 2014
Pros: parties for birthdays, free lunch during training seminars
Cons: healthcare, job security, coworkers
Rescare is a nice place, but they Do not value their employees.I have also seen them ridicule alot of their clients. They seem less concerned with doing thier jobs which is to help impoverished women and more with keeping those women in the same position.
Enjoy working here. Wish I could get hired part time.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I come in and greet everyone daily. I learned how to answer a multi-line phone system and how to properly send a fax. Everyone at ResCare is very polite. The hardest part of my day is when there is nothing else for me to do the time goes by very slow. The most enjoyable part of my day is working in a customer oriented environment. I enjoy it and working – more... here has helped me advance my skills. – less
Case Managment
Admin Assistant/Case Aide,Casemanager/Trainer (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 16, 2014
I learned that helping others is what I have the compassion for.
The hardest part is doing all I can for a client and knowing that it is not enough. The most enjoying part of my job is seeing clients become self-Sufficient.
Great company, but not a career
Team Member (Current Employee), NebraskaApril 18, 2014
Pros: flexibility of hours, management, satisfaction of seeing others succeed
Cons: pay, lack of teamwork, no growth potential
Great company to work for, but no opportunity for advancement or to grow financially. Insurance just changed this year and is terrible. Very rewarding helping others succeed, but you will be on your own. Little to no teamwork. Greatly focussed on numbers and not on the personal.
Management is HORRIBLE!!!!!
Program Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance
Cons: pay is way below market rate
The company only looks at numbers and not the product in the local projects. You cannot run a human services company in that fashion.
Don't work here
Case Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: co-workers are nice
Cons: poor training, poor management
I would not recommend that anyone work for this company. You will be under trained and over worked. Processes change on a daily bases. What you did yesterday may be completely incorrect today and you won't be told you are doing something wrong until someone attempts to write you up.
Doesn't practice what they preach
CENTER MANAGER OF SCWORKS UNION OFFICE (Former Employee), Union, SCJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: contributions go unappreciated
Their have an overall excellent business model that is not applied to staff.
No Respect or Care
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 8, 2014
Cons: total disregard for employees and customers
Working for ResCare was a very disappointing experience, No consideration is given for hard work; going above and beyond with this company gets you nowhere. Upper management is totally disorganized, furniture is recycled from closed offices, and is in deplorable conditions, impossible to get supplies needed to maintain an office, concern for making – more... money but not improving the lives of customers they are supposed to serve. HIPAA is neglected, dirty facilities, no security in bad neighborhoods, under staffed. A great staff can quickly become discouraged in this environment. I resigned. – less
Employment services
Career Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 22, 2013
Pros: good pay
The job is designed to assist applicants and recipient for cash assistance to obtain employment. The goal is to prevent them from needing the assistance or assist while receiving it.
I love working with my co-workers it is nice to work with people that I consider as family.
The hardest part of the job is thinking outside of the box to help individuals – more... facing barriers that some times our program doesnt have the ability to assist. – less
ExamProvides career counseling, intensive job readiness and job search and placement assistance,ple: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
WIA Youth Career Coach (Former Employee), Duncan, OKOctober 29, 2013
Pros: great boss
Cons: extremely stressful
• Conduct outreach and recruitment of youth customers.
• Develop and maintains contacts with community organizations and educational institutions for the purpose of outreach, recruitment and positive public relations.
• Present information regarding youth programs and services to community groups and organizations.
• Orientates customers to the services – more... and eligibility requirements of the WIA program in both group settings and individually.
• Determines eligibility and assists youth with enrollment into program services
• Assist customers with their career planning and career decision-making process.
• Assess customer’s employment and training needs.
• Assist customers in identifying and addressing barriers to employment, and refers services within the one-stop system as appropriate, or to community resources as necessary.
• Provide case management services to youth working to obtain a GED
• May refer youth to other appropriate Youth Service Providers in the Region for additional assistance.
• Provide job development and appropriate job referrals to WIA youth customers
• Conduct follow-up services with customers regarding their job search.
• Assist in organizing job fairs and participates in job fairs, trade shows, and appropriate community events.
• Monitoring of youth services will include, but will not be limited to, eligibility determinations, documentation to support selective service registrations, citizenship, veteran’s status, household size, and other demographic required documentation.
• Monitoring of youth performance outcomes
• Knowledge of skills and aptitude tests, ability to interpret and analyze test results.
• Knowledge of and ability to provide training to clientele on resume preparation, proper interviewing skills/conduct, and networking skills.
• Effectively communicate with various community organizations, social service agencies, educational institutions, various employers, and the public, including being sensitive to professional ethics, gender, cultural diversities and disabilities.
• Provide a variety of services for clientele regarding education, employment, and life-support, including referrals, counseling sessions, and follow-up sessions.
• Testify in legal proceedings or court.
• Maintain frequent contact with County departments, other community organizations, social service agencies, educational institutions, various employers, and the public, for purposes of exchanging/information and rendering service and instruction.
• Maintain Information Website for youth: http://www.clubemerge.org/default.aspx – less
Amazing Work Services
Leading teams: Fostering Effective (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAOctober 21, 2013
ResCare Workforces is one to recommend. friendly staff, positive attitudes, and puts others first.