ResCare Workforce Services

ResCare Workforce Services Employer Reviews

Great Place To Work
Paid Intern/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJuly 21, 2014
Fast paced work environment. Excellent management, and qualified personnel add up to a great, teamwork filled environment.
A very difficult but rewarding job.
Quality Assurance Specialist and Trainer (Former Employee), Safford, AZJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the daily hours, 8am to 5pm monday through friday, with holidays off & paid.
Cons: healthcare high deductibles, no 401k plan & no loyalty to long term employee's.
I really enjoyed my last position as a Quality Assurance Specialist, and I was also the primary trainer for the company on the Arizona project and got to travel all over the state. I also read cases for quality in policy and procedures and gave suggestions for improvements to the Employment Specialists. The challenging part of this job for some can – more... be the fact that employees are required to operate up to 5 different computer programs at one time but when a client thanks you for helping them change their lives-there is nothing like the sense of pride that comes from that! The hardest part for me was being laid off due to financial reasons, even when my performance was top notch as my reference letters show. – less
Job security is a concern
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 8, 2014
Pros: parties for birthdays, free lunch during training seminars
Cons: healthcare, job security, coworkers
Rescare is a nice place, but they Do not value their employees.I have also seen them ridicule alot of their clients. They seem less concerned with doing thier jobs which is to help impoverished women and more with keeping those women in the same position.
Enjoy working here. Wish I could get hired part time.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I come in and greet everyone daily. I learned how to answer a multi-line phone system and how to properly send a fax. Everyone at ResCare is very polite. The hardest part of my day is when there is nothing else for me to do the time goes by very slow. The most enjoyable part of my day is working in a customer oriented environment. I enjoy it and working – more... here has helped me advance my skills. – less
Case Managment
Admin Assistant/Case Aide,Casemanager/Trainer (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 16, 2014
I learned that helping others is what I have the compassion for.
The hardest part is doing all I can for a client and knowing that it is not enough. The most enjoying part of my job is seeing clients become self-Sufficient.
Great company, but not a career
Team Member (Current Employee), NebraskaApril 18, 2014
Pros: flexibility of hours, management, satisfaction of seeing others succeed
Cons: pay, lack of teamwork, no growth potential
Great company to work for, but no opportunity for advancement or to grow financially. Insurance just changed this year and is terrible. Very rewarding helping others succeed, but you will be on your own. Little to no teamwork. Greatly focussed on numbers and not on the personal.
Management is HORRIBLE!!!!!
Program Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance
Cons: pay is way below market rate
The company only looks at numbers and not the product in the local projects. You cannot run a human services company in that fashion.
Don't work here
Case Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: co-workers are nice
Cons: poor training, poor management
I would not recommend that anyone work for this company. You will be under trained and over worked. Processes change on a daily bases. What you did yesterday may be completely incorrect today and you won't be told you are doing something wrong until someone attempts to write you up.
Doesn't practice what they preach
CENTER MANAGER OF SCWORKS UNION OFFICE (Former Employee), Union, SCJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: contributions go unappreciated
Their have an overall excellent business model that is not applied to staff.
No Respect or Care
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 8, 2014
Cons: total disregard for employees and customers
Working for ResCare was a very disappointing experience, No consideration is given for hard work; going above and beyond with this company gets you nowhere. Upper management is totally disorganized, furniture is recycled from closed offices, and is in deplorable conditions, impossible to get supplies needed to maintain an office, concern for making – more... money but not improving the lives of customers they are supposed to serve. HIPAA is neglected, dirty facilities, no security in bad neighborhoods, under staffed. A great staff can quickly become discouraged in this environment. I resigned. – less
Employment services
Career Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 22, 2013
Pros: good pay
The job is designed to assist applicants and recipient for cash assistance to obtain employment. The goal is to prevent them from needing the assistance or assist while receiving it.
I love working with my co-workers it is nice to work with people that I consider as family.
The hardest part of the job is thinking outside of the box to help individuals – more... facing barriers that some times our program doesnt have the ability to assist. – less
ExamProvides career counseling, intensive job readiness and job search and placement assistance,ple: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
WIA Youth Career Coach (Former Employee), Duncan, OKOctober 29, 2013
Pros: great boss
Cons: extremely stressful
• Conduct outreach and recruitment of youth customers.
• Develop and maintains contacts with community organizations and educational institutions for the purpose of outreach, recruitment and positive public relations.
• Present information regarding youth programs and services to community groups and organizations.
• Orientates customers to the services – more... and eligibility requirements of the WIA program in both group settings and individually.
• Determines eligibility and assists youth with enrollment into program services
• Assist customers with their career planning and career decision-making process.
• Assess customer’s employment and training needs.
• Assist customers in identifying and addressing barriers to employment, and refers services within the one-stop system as appropriate, or to community resources as necessary.
• Provide case management services to youth working to obtain a GED
• May refer youth to other appropriate Youth Service Providers in the Region for additional assistance.
• Provide job development and appropriate job referrals to WIA youth customers
• Conduct follow-up services with customers regarding their job search.
• Assist in organizing job fairs and participates in job fairs, trade shows, and appropriate community events.
• Monitoring of youth services will include, but will not be limited to, eligibility determinations, documentation to support selective service registrations, citizenship, veteran’s status, household size, and other demographic required documentation.
• Monitoring of youth performance outcomes
• Knowledge of skills and aptitude tests, ability to interpret and analyze test results.
• Knowledge of and ability to provide training to clientele on resume preparation, proper interviewing skills/conduct, and networking skills.
• Effectively communicate with various community organizations, social service agencies, educational institutions, various employers, and the public, including being sensitive to professional ethics, gender, cultural diversities and disabilities.
• Provide a variety of services for clientele regarding education, employment, and life-support, including referrals, counseling sessions, and follow-up sessions.
• Testify in legal proceedings or court.
• Maintain frequent contact with County departments, other community organizations, social service agencies, educational institutions, various employers, and the public, for purposes of exchanging/information and rendering service and instruction.
• Maintain Information Website for youth: http://www.clubemerge.org/default.aspx – less
Amazing Work Services
Leading teams: Fostering Effective (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAOctober 21, 2013
ResCare Workforces is one to recommend. friendly staff, positive attitudes, and puts others first.
cool place with games & snacks
Customer Service (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: free snacks & classes
Cons: short breaks, loud talking
cool air conditioned place, free snacks, great learning environment, friendly staff
Profession atmosphere yet family feel
Employment First Case Manager (Current Employee), omaha, nebraskaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: co workers and watching participants suceed
Cons: worry about our contract being cut, losing my job, and no room for advancement.
I managed two parent case loads who needed help with barriers that kept them from becoming employed. Helped the household assess the barriers and helped them come up with a plan partnered with the resources needed to overcome the barriers. My co workers and management team worked together professionally but at the same time we came together and treated – more... one another like family. The hardest part of my job was maintaining my caseloads success rate due to individuals that refused to follow their case plan and deadlines. Most enjoyable part of my job was watching my participants on my caseload find employment. – less
Okay Entry Level Job
Youth Career Coach (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 21, 2013
There is no opportunity for advancement and the benefits are really bad.
I enjoyed my job and co-workers.
Case Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 3, 2013
Pros: enjoyed working with clients
Cons: no, benefits.
I learned a lot working at this company and met a lot of good people.
Committed to providing approriate employment for public assistance clients.
Site Manager (Former Employee), LIC, New YorkJuly 18, 2013
Pros: clients find employment and needed services to support same.
Cons: 1/2 hour lunch break during the day.
Ensuring clients were receiving supportive services to enable them to find employment.
Staff were dedicated to their clients and worked hard to help clients move forward in their lives.
Management always seeking to tweak and assist the clients being served utilizing new procedures.
helpful and quiet
File clerk (Former Employee), Reading, PAJuly 2, 2013
Pros: learning how to organize and working in an office
Cons: not getting paid enough
A day at the office was always different. I would come in and wait for my assignment. Most days consist of me going through organizing papers and filing them in binders or sitting at the computer and adding files or newspaper clips in the computer. I learned how to properly organize and how to use certain computer programs. my co-worker was nice. The – more... hardest part of the job was knowing where certain paperwork went. the most enjoyable part of the job was being such a big help in the office. – less
Great Work Enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 14, 2013
Great company to work with. Great opportunity for advancement.