ResCare

ResCare Employee Reviews

Direct Care Staff (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: free dinner and snacks
A typical day at work start by me checking the control medications, then getting my self ready to go and pick up the clients at day program, when we come back, I would give them active treatment, and start getting dinner ready, after dinner, we let them take baths and start doing to evening activities other than getting theirs evenings medications.... after all of the clients are in bed, we would start completing the documentations...
Productive and caring company
Facilitator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2015
We are dedicated and caring people who form a company providing excellent human services that enhance the lives of individuals.

With efficiency and effectiveness, we strive to provide the highest measurable quality supports for the people and organizations we serve, our employees, our shareholders and our communities.

We serve with skill, compassion, respect and care.
I absolutely love the job flexibility
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee), Morehead, KYJuly 27, 2015
I absolutely love the job flexibility but I wish it paid more. Even though you are making $8.25/hour max, you have to use your own vehicle, pay for your own gas, and pay for the maintenance on your own vehicle. You do not get compensated for any of it. I was never making money when working there but losing money.
The clients are wonderful as well as the staff were I was working at.
Direct care staff (Former Employee), Riverside Ca.July 26, 2015
Lovely place to work and challenging but overall enjoyable.Clients as well as the staff are great. The location were I was working at were more like a family and that is why everyday was enjoyable.
Productive workplace and great managament
direct support professional (Current Employee), Valparaiso, INJuly 23, 2015
i just currently start working here, but I love the managment thus far and environment in rescare. I have learned more skills to promote their physical, social, and psychological well being.
Great for career advancement
Residential Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Ample opportunity for advancement
Cons: Poor leadership at times
ResCare is a growing company with many divisions and locations. I have been with the company for a year now and I am still here, just under a new position! Check it out!
Incompetent Management
Trainer (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Participants and Program Services
Cons: Incompetent Management
I love the participants and the main goal of the program is to encourage self sufficient for participants. And I was superb at that!!!

The management is incompetent and needs further training in regards to fratinization, how to implement employment services as well as how to address workplace bullying. Every unwarranted incident was turned on me as if I was the bully. I was being bullied and terminated 8 days after requesting assistance from management.

9 employees were either terminated or resigned in yhe month of June alone...
Alright workplace
Heath care Aid (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 20, 2015
Loved working with people!! A typical day at work helping others that cant do for themselves. Management was ok wasn't always able to reach a manager when needed. The hardest part of the Job is lifting. What I enjoyed most helping other.
Loved Working With The Clients
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), Houston TexasJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Great insurance
Cons: Management not so great
Loved working with the clients. Flexible schedule. Management needs to be rebuilt from the top to bottom. Overworked and underpaid!!!
ok
Certified Medical Aide (Former Employee), Hannibal, MOJuly 16, 2015
I didn't like working for this company. They don't care about their employes, they don't allow for proper living arrangement for their consumers.
Sociallible
Caregiver (Current Employee), Garden City, IDJuly 15, 2015
When I worked with rescare I had the opportunity to meet really nice and wonderful clients. The clients were very honest about the work that I have done with them and learned what I needed to work on.
very good company
Cook Assistant (Current Employee), Edison, NJJuly 14, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: lilttle money
they helped me a lot in school we were paid a stipend of $15.00 every two weeks just for work experience helped me get my g.e.d and they have good staff they helped a lot of young people like myself get another chance at life at becoming someone
i enjoyed helping people
temporary staff member (Former Employee), wilkesboro ncJuly 14, 2015
i was not happy with the drama that came with the job, the work was good and i enjoyed the clients but i seem like i was working with high school students
Upper Management is Pitiful
Mid management (Former Employee), Temple, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Clients
Cons: Everything
The Ex Dir and upper management don't care about anybody but themselves, they definitely only care about themselves; not the clients, their families or the staff. It's a company that does not train their staff and will throw them under the bus in a heartbeat. Upper management never shows up in the office and NEVER comes to the aid to help anyone. If you want to work for a person or persons withou a heart then apply, otherwise turn and run in the opposite direction! You deserve better!
A good first job if your fresh out of high school
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Gary, INJuly 9, 2015
I haven't had a raise in seven years don't get comfortable at this job. The environment can be comfortable at times but I wouldn't suggest this company for a life long career.
Good workers disorganized system.
Respite care provider (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 8, 2015
There is disorganization in implementing new procedures the work place is fun. The clients and coworkers are awesome!
Great company
Assistant Dispatcher (Former Employee), Hamden, CTJuly 8, 2015
I loved working for this company. It was a great overall experience. The staff and all my co-worker were supportive and very helpful. My supervisors made sure that I was comfortable and trained properly. Very hands on and fast paced. The hardest part of the job was getting through training.
Good work enviroment with supportive management
Receptionist (Current Employee), Danville, VAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: no one to cover my breaks
This job is busy at times but it also has his slow times. I work with five other agency's in one facility. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with every customer and what agency they are visiting from day to day. The most enjoyable part of the job proving the info to the customer that they are looking for.
Easy, laid back envirnoment with ability to form valuable relationships
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Working in the mental health field, flexibility, nature of the work
Cons: No breaks
I love my staff and consumers, we always have fun outings and events and make the most of our workday. It is a great experience in learning about those with mental and physical disabilities. Although it can be frustrating it is a very awarding opportunity.
Not a good match for me
Residential Aide (Former Employee), Clearwater, FlJuly 7, 2015
For the time I was there this place cared little about its employees. Employees were allowed to defame other employees with little to no consequences. A few house managers were not the best at their jobs.

1 2 3 4 5

About ResCare

Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities. – Read more

ResCare Salaries