ResCare Employee Reviews

Found 2,184 reviews matching the search
Job have poor compensation
Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 6, 2016
The day to day work task very. You work with others to complete the requirements. All needed training is provided. Training is paid for and kept up to date. Get to meet new people on a daily basis.
Thankful for my job but could be better
Workforce Case Manager (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXDecember 5, 2016
This is a great place to work! However, the management is always watching you and if you so much as pause for moment to stretch or check a text, you get reprimanded via email. They need to do a better job of making their employees feel appreciated.
unsafe working conditions
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 2, 2016
Constant put downs at work, not treated very well,supervisors we aware of situation, little to no communication, low pay with no availability for raises
Pros
set schedule
Cons
low pay
Wonderful environment and a very educational expirence
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVDecember 2, 2016
I learned how to be patient and productive with my time. I had developed a wonderful bond with the consumers. This job helped me to appreciate the meaning of life and to be grateful for the way I am. I learned to care about others and place their needs before my own while at work. It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget.
Work at rescare was very experiencing and fun
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Miami GardensDecember 2, 2016
Looking forward to working with Rescare as Home Health Aid/CNA whiskey with a very learning and experiencing job working at ResCare what stress free was not tired was looking forward to go to work at ResCare
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shorter brakes
Unprofessional
CNA (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hill, CANovember 30, 2016
This place sucks. I worked for the pleasant hill, ca office. The pay sucks the staff sucks and they are very unorganized. They lie about the pay. Its a mess.
Productive work environment
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLNovember 30, 2016
It was an educational and productive environment. I learned payroll processing software. I managed employee files and records. The staff and supervisors were wonderful to work with.
Ready for another job
Job Coach (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 30, 2016
I love working here for the sake of my clients i just wish the pay and benefits were better they dont offer pay raises and the benefits are really expensive
Support Associate
Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 29, 2016
Helped adults live as independently as possible. Teaching them to cook, clean, grocery shop and pay bills. Could be stressful when clients had behavioral issues.
Pros
Helping
Cons
No raises and no benifits
Great job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baxley, GANovember 28, 2016
Pretty decent job, pay not so good, but its a job. I like that you're able to schedule visits in between things you may have going on. You'll fall in love with you patients.
Rescare
Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVNovember 27, 2016
ok place to work....must like working with various people in multiple locations. The clients are nice for the most part.
Great Company
DD Program Manager, QP (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 26, 2016
This a great company to work for. The benefits are good for full time employees. Management is supportive. The service provided is needed for the North Carolina area.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Salary Freeze
Very fun loving job
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZNovember 23, 2016
I love working on the day program trandsport them from home to day program and back home so alot of things in the community
Pros
Love working with the elderly and special needs adults
Cons
Pay and hours
Their communication with their employees and clients isn't that great.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 23, 2016
I have been there ten months and don't know but only three of the nurses. I suggest that they go and meet the new employees and communicate with them more
Pros
You can make own schedule
Cons
Low pay scale
Elderly and Disabled
Direct care staff (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 22, 2016
I loved working at ResCare
A typical day at work is getting the clients ready for work/ day school, them breakfast, making lunches, loading the clients on the buses, getting the clients off the buses making them dinner wash their clothes
I got along with all my coworkers
I had a couple issues with my supervisor and that is the reason I no longer work there
The most enjoyable part of for ResCare was getting to know the clients individually and building a working relationship with my coworkers
Pros
great enviorment
Cons
underpaid
Summary
direct care staff (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 22, 2016
Co workers are friendly and hardworking
Management needs improvement with scheduling and how they treat the employees who are very dedicated to their job, this will prevent the tun over rate.
Very Outstanding An Outgoing
HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 21, 2016
Very Helpful Also Well Mannared Management is not the only performance evaluator, though. Companies now use self-performance evaluations in addition to evaluations from management.
Taking care of people
Assist clients (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, OHNovember 21, 2016
You are there to provide people help with basic needs, be a companion, transport clients to and from their doctors appointments or workshops, help clients ambulate and just be there for them.
Ok place to work
Medical Billing Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 21, 2016
The skilled homecare division was horribly run which is why Rescare closed it. The branches were allowed to do whatever they wanted and the billing department had to work around them. The branches were not held accountable for getting preauthorizations so a lot of money was lost due to services provided without authorization. The entire company is run completely backwards. It is the largest mom and pop run company you will ever see.
Pros
Made allowances for family (school snow days, children being sick)
Cons
Did not get a raise in teh years
fun work place
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVNovember 19, 2016
Its a great work environment and also is family oriented. Everyone gets a long for the whole part. Everyone helps out and asks to do more. Loving environment for the most part.
Pros
eating the parks and walks
Cons
going out in the cold and rain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7