Resco Products, Inc

Resco Products, Inc United States Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work, wish I never left.
Salesman (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: healthcare benefits are costly.
Just a great company to work for. Sales force is strong with good technical advice. Hours and travel are part of the job so be ready. Co workers are excellent. The hardest part of the job is meeting your sales forecast which has to grow annually.
Regular day at Resco
Laborer/Press Operator (Former Employee), Hammond, INNovember 3, 2014
Start off the day with a safety meeting either on a topic or if there was an incident on a different shift. Go to the production room check machines for any maintenance, clean up that may be needed before starting. Check paper work to be sure it matches up, start machines and get to work. Check product for any imperfections such as off spec, damaged, and or foreign objects. Hardest part of the job was making judment calls on product determining if it was good or bad. Enjoyed going in for 8hrs being offered overtime if wanted.
Some of the best employees I ever worked with.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 30, 2014
Pros: balanced work life. low key work enviroment.
Cons: top management could be better. too many meetings interfering with getting the job done.
Work day is intense and fast paced. Company is in process of major changes and it is very difficult to get all departments on board. Great people to work with in operations.

Too many people pulling in opposite directions.

The most enjoyable part was my coworkers with a wonderful sense of humor that made the work day go by quickly.
Resco was a great place to work for
QA Supervisor (Former Employee), Warren, OHJune 7, 2014
Resco trained me in all I needed to know about QA, Refractories, and how to lead a team of techs. They are a great company and I wish them all the luck in the future!
My 2nd Job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: no
I worked around bricks & dirt everyday. it was very complicated at times but everyday was a challenge because it was something I had never done before. But overall it was a good company.
work enviroment was fast paced and physical.
Mixer (Former Employee), New Castle, PAApril 17, 2013
Cons: no advanvancment, health care to expensive, company did not take pride in its employes.
on any given day I would go in and load 50 - 100lb bags of material onto the conveyer belt following the order of the batch card. program the time to mix water value into the plc. then cut the bags into the hopper dump it and start the mixing process. Repeated 6 to 8 times per shift, after mixing process I would check and adjust the moister according to the specs on batch card.
Supervisor (Former Employee), East Canton, OHApril 4, 2013
Cons: very dirty atmosphere
paper work, fixing mach.
nothing
i was part of mangament
good guys
putting up with the union
Great company
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 27, 2012
Great company to learn and grow. Accounting system is pretty weak and can hinder work.
Pleasure to work for. Would of liked to retire from.
Plant Supervisor (Former Employee), Hammond, INSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: management took good care of employees and each other.
Cons: pockets not deep enough to sustain jobs when economy fluctuates.
Would of worked the rest of my career there. But due to unforeseen economic downturn, Corporate downsizing reduced hourly and management by 66%.

About Resco Products, Inc

Resco Products, Inc. offers the cumulative experience and expertise of over 50 years of service in crafting heat resistant materials – Read more