The Web Application Developer position involves building dynamic web applications primarily for internal use. The ideal applicant would have strong analytical and statistical skills as some of the work (up to 50%) would requiring building statistical dashboards to assist management with decision making.
Desired Skills & Experience
- ASP.Net, C#, SSRS, vb.net preferred.
- Strong Analytical / statistical skillset
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving small business environment.
- Creation of business dashboards/user interface, from provided design concepts, by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- MSSQL Server development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers.
- Design, create, and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
American Timber and Steel Corp. manufactures and stocks nearly all of the materials required for your outdoor timber project. We specialize in wood guardrail and steel guardrail, wood sign posts, split rail fencing, round fence posts, wood bollards, utility poles and piling, steel-backed timber guardrail, bridge timbers and dimensional lumber.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Research Metrics was founded in 2004 to develop mystery shopping software. Through the years we have expanded our suite of products to move...