Reservations

Reservations Employer Reviews

US Navy
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYDecember 12, 2014
I enjoyed the military service. It gave me a great sense of pride and patriotism to serve my country.
was an ok job
Account Excusive Assistant (Former Employee), Stockton, CANovember 26, 2014
called bankers trying to get loan modification for people homes so they dont lose them to the banks.
Fun job!!!
Data entry and alpha and numeric filing (Former Employee), Wichita, KansasJuly 23, 2014
I was able to learn a lot working here. Met a lot of great people and was able to experience a lot a great things. Such as free tickets to the hottest concerts, meeting celebrities that came in, etc.
Very productive property
ASST. FRONT OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Ip BiloxiJuly 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I was responsible for the Training of new staff and quality assurance of the Reservations department. I made sure all calls were answered in a timely manner and I monitored all associates to ensure we were delivering the best customer service! The best part of my job was helping the associates handle stressful situations.
Great job
Customer Service Delta Air Lines (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 13, 2014
A typical day at work was to answer incoming calls and help make reservations.
boring without custermers
front desk officer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2014
Willing to work in any category which one challenging me.Hardest part of the job is rest time and i'm enjoying my work always.
Good job, good pay, but always lieing to employees.
Subscriptions/Scheduler/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 30, 2013
Learn how to dispatch, schedule trips, talk to customers thru the day. Management is not good they always lie to use and tell us employees different things, in other words what we want to hear but at the end of the day nothing good happens. Hardest part of the job is when we get a lot of clients calling in all at once and there is not enough people – more... to help us answer phones calls. Enjoyable is really nothing good about it, been here for about a year and don't think I have had a good day in the past 6 months, I am a hard worker when it comes to work but want to work for something or a company that doesn't lie to there employees. – less
A fun day at the park
Front desk Customer service (Former Employee), Fort Gaines, GADecember 26, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
I took reservations at the front desk. I learned more about Golf than I ever wanted to know. Everyone was friendly and we worked very well together. Not a hard job just really busy. Enjoyed bringing my children to the park.
Fairfield Inn
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Saint George, UTDecember 19, 2013
i love this hotel the management is nothing short of amazing. They go above and beyond their call of duty to see that guests as well as employees are happy and taken care of. MaKenzie is the BEST!!
Making Reservations
Reservations (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 10, 2013
Answering high volume incoming calls and making reservations.
comedy zone fun
Admin assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 7, 2013
Pros: the team i work with.
Cons: compensations/benefits.
I love my co-workers and my job. A typical day at work would be arriving around 3:45 pm, check my email and start working on the seating grid for that nights show. Take any phone calls from customers, answer questions, go over marketing ideas with manager. Around 6:30 pm, I start setting up for show, make any reservations that need to be done. At 7 – more... the doors open, I check ID's and tickets for validity and direct them to the correct seats. I then count and collect the online reservations to run them to the house account to ensure the comedian gets paid the correct amount. – less
fine summer job
Reservationist (Former Employee), Westerly, Rhode IslandSeptember 23, 2013
It was a fine summer job. Just a place I worked for a short period of time it was hotel reservations.
HOLIDAY EVENTS, BREAKS
Sales Rep (Former Employee), NEW ORLEANS, LAAugust 11, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: diversity advacement
HEALTHCARE BENEFITS WERE EXCELLENT,
HURRICANE ASSISTANCE/RELOCATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.
LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT.
Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahAugust 11, 2013
Really enjoyed this job. Relocated to Phoenix after 3 years.
Great job for those who love to travel
Rates Representative (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJuly 6, 2013
Fast paced environment that is constantly changing. I learned to be an excellent multi-tasker between talking to customers while navigating several computer applications. The hardest part of the job was having an irate customer whose travel plans had been interrupted. The most enjoyable part was having a satisfied customer who I helped choose the best – more... options for their travel plans or solve a problem they were having. – less
loved it
Lead guest services agent (Former Employee), napa, caJuly 1, 2013
Pros: fee lunches
Cons: people calling in
Love working in the reservation, talking to lot of people. making the reservations if it was there honey moon or family reunion.
Productive corporate environment but lack of proper work life balnce
SALES AGENT (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 9, 2013
Pros: corporate environment that was employee centric
Cons: lack of of proper work life balance
A typical work day was helping and providing customer service to travel agents for their guests and taking care of reservations. I was introduced to what a proper corporate environment functioned like here. Management was always open door policy minded and willing to listen to new ideas. Coworkers were always friendly and willing to provide lateral – more... service across the board. The hardest part was the resistance that was met when trying to further my education and having a schedule that could meet those needs. The most enjoyable was the environment itself. – less
Family owned resort
Assist guests (Former Employee), Saint Pete Beach, FLMay 15, 2013
Pros: beach
Cons: pay is not great
Worked for amost 5 years with them when they were Tradewinds. Family bought the company back in 2003 and they have made great strides to become a top resort in the St. Pete Beach area.
FUN TOURS
Resrvations (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 22, 2013
Back in 2000, I was fresh out of travel school and begin working with this company. Owner and manager cared about each employee. Now the company has grown and expanded.
Front Desk
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee), Lakcity FloridaJanuary 22, 2013
Checking guest in and out
Running the front desk
Keeping updated information at all times

About Reservations

The Federal Reserve Banks offer a full range of financial services including FedCash, Check including FedForward, FedReturn and – Read more