Reservations Employee Reviews

not great.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 1, 2017
Job was repetitive, and non challenging. If you are a busy body, then this is definitely not the job for you. You sit at a desk taking incoming phone calls
Great expierence
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE Come On Inn Hotel (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAMarch 30, 2017
It was a great job to gain experience. I enjoyed all customers, I met. Really enjoyed the staff that worked there. Job was not hard and very easy to train and understand.
Entry Level Jobs in Utah
Entry Level (Former Employee) –  UtahMarch 22, 2017
Regular Pay. Stable Nominal Wages. Exciting and challenging work environments. Best part of the Job is working steady hours with common repetitive tasks on a team that is committed to consistent and quality work in a challenging environment.
Such a fun family environment !!
Hostess, Offshore Tavern (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 20, 2017
This place is so fun to be at and to work. I lived it from the minute i stepped in and at my first day. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it here. I feel very pleased to work here and the environment is so fun. Everyone here treats eachother like family for sure. It is so comfortable and i love that everyone really works together.
Pros
Fast pace and good pay
Cons
Nights can be long- but great for good hours!
Great resume builder and opportunity
Reservations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bodega Bay, CAMarch 11, 2017
The work is great for a someone who is a self-starter and passionate problem-solver. Learned great things from the company and would recommend as a semi short-term employment option.
Pros
Close to the beach, benefits, free lunch when sales goals are met
Cons
Lacking in giving positive feedback
Great building to work in
Ticketing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 6, 2017
My co-workers went over the call of duty for me, the breakroom was well stock with food and beverages. Computer system was easy to learn. Training was excellent.
Working my way through the various depatments enabled me to learn all functions pertaining to the cruise/travel industry.
Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FloridaMarch 2, 2017
During my employment, constantly learning was enjoyable. Management was fair and excellent. A very pleasant workplace made daily work very enjoyable. Meeting past Dignataries, Politicians and other Executives of various large companies was very enjoyable and made me feel very priveleged during my tenure at the cruise line. Interacting and assisting was a great honor and came very easy to me, considering my knowledge with hotels, airlines and what their needs were. I only left, as it was a necessity due to the company going public and at the moment I did not want to go to another cruise line, as I wanted to expand my family and become a part of their complete day to day activities.
Pros
There were many such as travel, learning different cultures, meeting so many people of stature and being given the chance to interact with them.
Luxury Relais & Chateaux proprty
Coordinator and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dolores, COFebruary 13, 2017
Just across the mountain from Telluride, Dunton Hot Springs Resort is a romantic ghost town, set in an extraordinary alpine valley. Offers a variety of day and overnight packages, and the entire town or ranch can be rented exclusively for corporate retreats, family reunions and weddings.
Great Place to work
Delta Airlines (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 2, 2017
The benefits are amazing. Everyone is very willing to help with whatever you need. They only what you to do your best! You will make life long friends!
Wonderful
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 7, 2016
Very enjoyable job. Very fast paced.
I loved boarding passengers on flights. Helping people with their reservations and checking in.
Co-workers are great.
Hardest part of job is when flights are delayed or canceled.
Pros
Cons
Trying to make people understand when flights are delayed
Dependable
Customer Support & Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2016
Enjoyed being able to help customers with travel arrangements and
working along side with coworkers. It was a great company to work
for and enjoyed every day.
Hostile Work place
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTOctober 26, 2016
The company is a great company but is limited in many areas such as management and other training aspects. I enjoy my job duties but the environment is not that of a long term aspect of employment for myself.
Reservations/Customer Service Representative ​
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLAugust 28, 2016
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests,process and enter reservations in the system. Interface daily with internal partners in accounting and sales dept.
• Represented the Hotel in regard to guest complaints and situations that require instant action
• Collected payment following all cash handling rules
• Arranged Housekeeping Reports
• Assisted guests with common services and answered any general questions
Cage attentant
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 6, 2016
Exchange bills, scan customers cards and cash out for the term amount
• Assist players with their comp cards and provide general customer service by answering questions
• Responsible for paying out large jackpots and completing the necessary paperwork
• Issued payments for winning vouchers
• Maintained accurate account of monies transactions at all times
• Demonstrated strong computer and math skills
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
location
Good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJuly 7, 2016
It has been so long since I have worked for Mesa, but while I was there it was a good work environment. My day usually consisted of answering telephones and building reservations for passengers. We also worked with Europe By Air booking reservations for European travel.
Review for each company.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 27, 2016
WNS North America: I loved the job at first. Than I accepted a promotion with out a raise, I noticed the supervisor of my RRD Team, pointing out my flaws and embarrassing me in front of the team, also the team noticed it was things that the other agents on the team were doing as well but never got in trouble for. Now I am being held back from other promotion opportunities.

Turkey Hill: I loved the job I just needed a better pay.

Sundance Vacations : Was absolutely my least favorite job, I did not like the fact that it was a pyramid scam, Also not too long after I left the shift I was working on was actually removed from the company.
Pros
Two 15 min Breaks
Cons
Benefits and Management
Good Job
Reservation Agent (Current Employee) –  Everett, MAJune 21, 2016
This job is a good job, not the best but a good star up job. The management is understanding but the work they have you doing does not equal the pay you are receiving
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Decent Pay
Depended on the day
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJune 1, 2016
Day to day activity was the same, answering phones, data entry, meeting guests, which could be positive or negative. Unrealistic expectations of employees. No help from anyone if needed, no one was ever reachable, elevator, internet, and computer system would constantly quit working, so you had to try and fix those, no maintenance personnel. If you get hired expect to do 5 different jobs at one time. Housekeeping, your own clerical duties, watching over breakfast (which causes you to leave your post, making other guests angry), maintenance, and pool police. It is a minimum wage job, the worst employees get treated the best.
Pros
Super nice owner, incentive pay, work alone
Cons
No lunch break, No benefits, unfair treatment.
fast pace work place
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  2801 tulane aveMay 24, 2016
the typical day at burger king was very fast pace, I enjoyed the experience. the hardest part of the this job was working short handed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no breakes, on health care at all.
UPS Data review
Reservationist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 15, 2016
I work in a fast pace technical communications for UPS Technical support on our Email / Chat desk. I assist customers with processing shipments using both ups.com and ups Worldship, excel and csv data imports. Billing, pdf, and xml reports.

Printer and software installs. Payment navigation. Account information.
Pros
Helping others