Reserve National Insurance Employee Reviews in United States

Working for Reserve National was a nightmare.
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 8, 2016
When I was brought on I was guaranteed a minimum salary of $30k. Meaning the boss would pay me small increments while I was still learning the system and how ti works. I was told I would go through extensive training and have a strong sales support structure. None of this was even remotely true.

Not only was I never paid as agreed by my boss. I was consistently given, "Hey the home office is working on some billing we will have the money soon." I was constantly lead on that my money was coming and don't fret. I was forced to pay for all of my own travel expenses, any work related equipment I wanted to use (iPad, phone, folders and boxes). Throughout my time working for them, I never received any help or support on learning to sell or assist customers. It was mainly, "Hey look I make a ton of money because I am the manager and this will be you one day." Yes, I believe that this is the truth if you become a manager but the chances of that seem slim.

It also was very apparent that nepotism is strong within this company, lots of branches had father/son/brother combos running an entire area.

For the love of God, I mean this- Do not work here. It is a scam and cost me money in the 6 months I worked for them. Terrible payment structure, awful management, and pathetic support build the perfect concoction of a dreadful company to work for.
Pros
Open Schedule
Cons
Minimal support/low amounts of leads/ Awful commission
Pretty laid back work place
Policy Checker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 24, 2016
Come in and process files for clients. Sorting important papers. I would make sure the file was signed and dated. The company provided insurance for clients.
Pros
Excellent boss
Working hard
Claims Administrative Assistance (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 5, 2013
Co-workers and managers are great to get along with
Compensation is not great at all
Typcial work day is productive
Customer Service Rep for a nationwide medical/life insurance company.
Customer Service Rep/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 2, 2013
A typical work day would consist of answering a mulit line phone system and inputing customer information, questions, or payments into a compnay based system. The customer service reps were also expected to know and understand the different insurance policies that the company offered and to help agents when they were out in the field with information on the different policies as well as premium quotes.
Pros
co-workers and the company atmosphere.
Cons
outdated computers and filing system.
Work is your policy
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 11, 2014
The job is security position and that may not benefit to work there. It is pretty same thing, over and over... nothing change but the same works.
Good place to work.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 3, 2013
the people there are great to work with.
Needs a better training program for the software they use.

2.8