ReServe Employee Reviews

Great journey to embark on.
United States Marine Corps (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Great working with the marines also had the time to travel to different states meet new people and enjoy a different exper
A busy environment and a rewarding experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2017
ReServe was helpful in my securing a part time, temporary position at the NYC Department of Correction which was a very rewarding experience in that I learned about the complexities of records management and retention.
Pros
I was a respected member of a highly functioning team.
Cons
Since it was part time I did not receive any company benefits.
Military
Lance Corporal (Current Employee) –  Peru, INJanuary 4, 2017
I love everything about the military, My chain of command is great they know how to be organized and be born leaders and I look up and envy them. Going to drill is satisfying and I feel needed..
Pros
hard working people
great life changing experience
United States Air Force (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 2, 2017
I learned the importance of team work and being able to remain focus under stressful situations. I enjoyed networking and making connections that will last a life time.
Opportunity to service your country and offers many benefits.
Law Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Pass Christian, MSOctober 5, 2016
A typical day at work is first checking an prioritizing email and checking for any update on rules and regulations to make sure all work complete is meeting compliance. The hardest part of the job is trying to complete a twelve hour job within eight hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the work I accomplish is part of a mission that benefits my fellow airman and my country.
Pros
Health and retirement benefits
Education benefits
US Army RESEVIST (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 5, 2016
One weekend out of every month and free education
The extra money is very useful , always learning from your peers because of the diversity.
Patrolman
Full-time Patrol officer (Former Employee) –  Hope, INOctober 15, 2015
Respond to calls for service, ranging from vehicle lockouts to vehicle pursuits, to armed individuals, and domestic disturbances or training new officers with little to no experience
Pros
Take Home car
Cons
small town
Great benefits
Human Resource Administrator/Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAMarch 13, 2015
Customer Service based environment - helping Soldiers achieve their goals and being mobilization ready. Co-workers are in Eugene, Or and Higher Headquarters is In Vancouver, so training new personnel or getting new equipment is costly. You must be able to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritize work load; being that you are responsible for various projects at one time. Immediate supervisor is not on site and is not always available, therefore you must be able to make on-the-spot educated decision on behalf of the company with no direct input from your leadership. You are not only responsible for all personnel of the company; but also for the facility upkeep as well. From maintenance, cleaning and grounds contracts, upgrades, utilities and tenants. Which means initiating and monitoring work orders when needed.
Pros
Independent work environment
Cons
no advancement; member of the Army Reserves
USMC Active Reserve
Corporal of Marines (Former Employee) –  Port Hueneme, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Served in the active reserve component for the USMC. Great men to be around.
USCG Investigative Service
Special Agent/Criminal Investigator (Current Employee) –  Selfridge Angb, MISeptember 25, 2014
Typical day consists of criminal inestigatiive work for a federal law enfocement agency. I learned a lot of investugative, leadership and management skills. Management is great.I love my job. The most enjyable part of my job is the comraderie, respect and support we have for each other.
Pros
Experience, training and travel
US Army
Information Technology Specialist (25B) (Former Employee) –  Peterson AFB, COAugust 6, 2014
Typical military life and duties that needed to be conducted each day.
Pros
Good life expereince
Organized and well structured
Motor Transportation Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 10, 2014
Trained and certified to operate all military vehicles, being able to further my career and travel was a lifetime experience. Responsible for 150+ soldiers and the most enjoyable part of my job was that i was able to grow within the field of transportation. I was surrounded by energetic dependable soldiers. There were not any hard parts within my field.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare Benefits
Fun to work with all Soldiers in advancing their careers.
Military Personnel and Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2014
Put together files for military personnel.
Perm files.
Input pay and fix any issues.
Track schools.
Input orders.
Awesome
Technician/ Full Time AGR "Active Guard (Former Employee) –  Ashland City, TNFebruary 10, 2014
Help maintain daily day to day activities of the Armory. Travel to different locations and drop of equipment or pick up equipment. Help maintain that supply room and make sure all equipment was ready to go for our next drill dates. Also I would head to our drilling station a day early to make sure all was prepared and ready to go for the arrival of the main body.
helpfull work to gain educational benefits
PSYCHOLOGICAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Totten, NYDecember 1, 2013
earliest awake, learned few military educational sertificates
Pros
free lunch
Great Department to work for.
Police Officer (Current Employee) –  San Luis, AZNovember 14, 2013
Police officers are very close, community minded and take their responsibilites seriously.
Great!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport, KYJuly 16, 2013
Great place to work if it was still open. The management truly cared about the employees.
Pros
Great owners
Cons
Nothing really
Hard working, attention to details and get along very well with co-workers and clients.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2013
I am sent to various non-profit organizations to perform data entry, receptionist and administrative duties. I like to complete my work as much as possible by the end of the day, as to start a new task the next day.
Reserve was a great company to work for
Accounting Clerk, Incoming Revenue & OBO, AP (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 7, 2013
Most of my time was data entry for incoming revenue, OBO and AP
Pros
getting all my project completed on time
Cons
employees not working as a team player
Productive atmosphere
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  NYMarch 8, 2013
I assist the Job Placement Manager and the Community Coordinator at the NYC Department for the Aging. I also assist the computer instructor during classes in Microsoft Word and Excel.

I like helping people resolve problems quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReServe. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4