ReServe Employee Reviews

Over owrked / Under paid
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 26, 2017
Working for this company at first was worth it due to the purpose of the company. Due to the lack of management experience of the operations manager caused the environment to be hostile and unwelcoming
Rewarding
Tutor/Mentor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
It is rewarding to increase the knowledge of students and experience their excitement about reading.

The hardest part of the job are the students who are undisciplined.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Zero benefits
Good
Human Resource Specialist (42A) (Current Employee) –  Brevard, NCSeptember 12, 2017
The USAR is a fantastic career choice. With options to help with college, job experience or just serving your country this is an excellent avenue to do so.
I did not enjoy the reserves
All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 1, 2017
It was like a summer camp for kids. the leadership didn't know what they were doing. Most of the time we just sat around doing nothing for 8hrs. Worst mistake of my life.
Very Professional Colleagues and Exceptional Patient Care
Platoon Commander (Former Employee) –  Fort Hamilton, NYMay 25, 2017
A free standing Ambulatory Surgical Center with Professional Nursing and Physician staff. Entire healthcare team if focused on providing exceptional patient care.
Pros
No call, holidays, or weekends.
Cons
Low rate of pay.
Enjoyable
Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Midway, FLApril 26, 2017
I have worked for this agency for numerous years and throughout these years I have learned many things. most of all in this field I love the community, I am more of a community oriented officer .
Dedicated Computer Scientist
Officer (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 10, 2017
I have received several awards and highly recognized wherever I have worked in the past and where I still am. I have always taken my work very seriously and put it before a lot of things.
Productive work place
US Army (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoFebruary 19, 2017
Planned educational experiences that exposed students to new knowledge. Developed educational activities that enforced the thinking of faculty and the students to relate with the university life style. Improved and increased the student input into the programs making gains every new school year season. Corrected and developed the educational curriculum. Planned student and faculty activities on campus.
Pros
experience
Cons
Great journey to embark on.
United States Marine Corps (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Great working with the marines also had the time to travel to different states meet new people and enjoy a different exper
A busy environment and a rewarding experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2017
ReServe was helpful in my securing a part time, temporary position at the NYC Department of Correction which was a very rewarding experience in that I learned about the complexities of records management and retention.
Pros
I was a respected member of a highly functioning team.
Cons
Since it was part time I did not receive any company benefits.
Military
Lance Corporal (Current Employee) –  Peru, INJanuary 4, 2017
I love everything about the military, My chain of command is great they know how to be organized and be born leaders and I look up and envy them. Going to drill is satisfying and I feel needed..
Pros
hard working people
great life changing experience
United States Air Force (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 2, 2017
I learned the importance of team work and being able to remain focus under stressful situations. I enjoyed networking and making connections that will last a life time.
Opportunity to service your country and offers many benefits.
Law Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Pass Christian, MSOctober 5, 2016
A typical day at work is first checking an prioritizing email and checking for any update on rules and regulations to make sure all work complete is meeting compliance. The hardest part of the job is trying to complete a twelve hour job within eight hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the work I accomplish is part of a mission that benefits my fellow airman and my country.
Pros
Health and retirement benefits
Education benefits
US Army RESEVIST (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 5, 2016
One weekend out of every month and free education
The extra money is very useful , always learning from your peers because of the diversity.
Patrolman
Full-time Patrol officer (Former Employee) –  Hope, INOctober 15, 2015
Respond to calls for service, ranging from vehicle lockouts to vehicle pursuits, to armed individuals, and domestic disturbances or training new officers with little to no experience
Pros
Take Home car
Cons
small town
Great benefits
Human Resource Administrator/Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAMarch 13, 2015
Customer Service based environment - helping Soldiers achieve their goals and being mobilization ready. Co-workers are in Eugene, Or and Higher Headquarters is In Vancouver, so training new personnel or getting new equipment is costly. You must be able to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritize work load; being that you are responsible for various projects at one time. Immediate supervisor is not on site and is not always available, therefore you must be able to make on-the-spot educated decision on behalf of the company with no direct input from your leadership. You are not only responsible for all personnel of the company; but also for the facility upkeep as well. From maintenance, cleaning and grounds contracts, upgrades, utilities and tenants. Which means initiating and monitoring work orders when needed.
Pros
Independent work environment
Cons
no advancement; member of the Army Reserves
USMC Active Reserve
Corporal of Marines (Former Employee) –  Port Hueneme, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Served in the active reserve component for the USMC. Great men to be around.
USCG Investigative Service
Special Agent/Criminal Investigator (Current Employee) –  Selfridge Angb, MISeptember 25, 2014
Typical day consists of criminal inestigatiive work for a federal law enfocement agency. I learned a lot of investugative, leadership and management skills. Management is great.I love my job. The most enjyable part of my job is the comraderie, respect and support we have for each other.
Pros
Experience, training and travel
US Army
Information Technology Specialist (25B) (Former Employee) –  Peterson AFB, COAugust 6, 2014
Typical military life and duties that needed to be conducted each day.
Pros
Good life expereince
Organized and well structured
Motor Transportation Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 10, 2014
Trained and certified to operate all military vehicles, being able to further my career and travel was a lifetime experience. Responsible for 150+ soldiers and the most enjoyable part of my job was that i was able to grow within the field of transportation. I was surrounded by energetic dependable soldiers. There were not any hard parts within my field.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare Benefits