Resident Home Corporation

Resident Home Corporation Employer Reviews

For the person 100% dedicated to their job.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioAugust 27, 2013
Pros: the individuals we serve, the employees you manage
Cons: long and unpredictable days, difficulty balancing life at home, workplace culture and negativity
A typical day at work can be hectic; There is rarely schedule consistency. You will plan to be one place, and you end up in another. Perfect for people who enjoy alot of variety in their work. You will rarely be 8:00 am- 5:00 PM; Often your day will exceed 12 hours in length.

I learned alot about myself, particularly that I need a structured environment, – more... with a place that I can organize my belongings and trust my co-workers. This is not a place for the weak of heart.

The most difficult part of the job is the long hours and the questionable co-worker culture. You have to be very strong working independently.

The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the individuals you serve. Everything is worth it when you get to spend time with them. – less
productive work place
Home Coordinator (Former Employee), 3030 westfork Cincinnati Ohio, 45223June 26, 2013
Cons: this employment does not create stability for a family.shift would change without notice, hours would decrease, benefits would stop until you were found more hours.
caring for individuals with developmental disabilities.i learned how to except and respond in a positive manner to different behaviors. strengthening my conflict management skills. working alone caused me to be more aware of the client.I only shift seen coworkers at shift change to give report. the hardest part of the job was contacting management at – more... the office. the most enjoyable part of this job was the connection and enjoyment with the client. – less
Independent Work
Family Centered Support Associate (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2012
Experience with individuals with mental and physical disabilities.