Resident Home Corporation Employee Reviews

Good culture
Chief Financial Officer - Non-profit Agency (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 7, 2015
Good culture and relaxed atmosphere makes this non-profit a good work experience. I would recommend this employer. They treat you fairly and you have opportunities to grown with the organization and the pay scale is in line with most other profit companies.
You will never have a life outside of work.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: the consumers and families
Cons: 24/7 on call, little assistance from management
In the beginning, I was energized and ready to work with management I believed to be solid, caring, and willing to do anything to help consumers and staff succeed. However, as the job progressed, I found myself standing alone. 24/7 on-call as a program manager without any form of rotation so you could have a life. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the consumer... but I burnt out quickly. There are other jobs at RHC/Envision that i'm sure are amazing, but residential was difficult to say the least.
Caring place
Intern (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2014
Good company to work for. Cares about the people that they serve.
For the person 100% dedicated to their job.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioAugust 27, 2013
Pros: the individuals we serve, the employees you manage
Cons: long and unpredictable days, difficulty balancing life at home, workplace culture and negativity
A typical day at work can be hectic; There is rarely schedule consistency. You will plan to be one place, and you end up in another. Perfect for people who enjoy alot of variety in their work. You will rarely be 8:00 am- 5:00 PM; Often your day will exceed 12 hours in length.

I learned alot about myself, particularly that I need a structured environment, with a place that I can organize my belongings and trust my co-workers. This is not a place for the weak of heart.

The most difficult part of the job is the long hours and the questionable co-worker culture. You have to be very strong working independently.

The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the individuals you serve. Everything is worth it when you get to spend time with them.
productive work place
Home Coordinator (Former Employee), 3030 westfork Cincinnati Ohio, 45223June 26, 2013
Cons: this employment does not create stability for a family.shift would change without notice, hours would decrease, benefits would stop until you were found more hours.
caring for individuals with developmental disabilities.i learned how to except and respond in a positive manner to different behaviors. strengthening my conflict management skills. working alone caused me to be more aware of the client.I only shift seen coworkers at shift change to give report. the hardest part of the job was contacting management at the office. the most enjoyable part of this job was the connection and enjoyment with the client.
Independent Work
Family Centered Support Associate (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2012
Experience with individuals with mental and physical disabilities.