Residential Services, Inc.

Residential Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Very Client Oriented which is great!
Shift Leader/ Team Supervisor (Former Employee), Hibbing, MNApril 30, 2014
Pros: spend time with clients and a lot of hands on time.
Cons: lack of training if you come from outside the company, not enough time allotted to get all the paperwork done.
A typical day is "not sure if you coming or going". Co-workers are the best! My staff was amazing, they really are good at what they do. The hardest part of my job was not know what I needed to ask, when I needed help. The training for my position is basically non-existent... Sad, because I really loved my clients and my staff. Most enjoyable were the clients. They made me laugh most of the time.
Good company run by good people
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee), Duluth, MNApril 19, 2014
I worked in two well-run group homes under RSI. The need for personal cares, lifts and transfers, and thorough cleaning was almost constant, but that is of course an unavoidable part of working in the industry.

The clients and coworkers were pleasant, and lines of communication to management were open.
Training and advancement opportunities were always available.
Direct Support Specialist
Direct Care Specialist-Lead Staff (Former Employee), North Branch MNNovember 4, 2013
Again a wearing job. dealing with behavioral clientele. can be rewarding to see how your interactions assit a person in changing their life style
Family oriented company that wants to take care of it's clients the best that they can.
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Duluth, MNMay 21, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, great co workers
Cons: no raises
A typical day at work consists of clocking in, attending clients needs, taking clients on outings, taking care of behaviors, cleaning the house, giving medications, and preparing clients meals. Co-workers are amazing, and management is there to help.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Duluth, MNJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: rewarding job
Cons: no "household" food, pay
Pass medications, house chores, cook and clean. I like my co-workers and nearly every person in management. The hardest part of my job is handling behavioral disabilities of the clients.
Headquarters