ResMed Employee Reviews

Contact Center is unpleasent culture.
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 11, 2017
When I started with the company there was great leadership in the contact center. However there is a new VP there now and it is stressful - back stabbing.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 5, 2017
Competitive salary and health Benefits. Great job culture and work life balance. The company believes in it's employees and creates an atmosphere that fosters team building.
great company
Forklift Operator/ Receiver, September (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAApril 26, 2017
I really enjoyed every bit of the experience i recieved at resmed . This job taught me alot. tremendous staff ,every co-worker incredible just a nice work enviroment
Great place to work!
Intern, Quality Testing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2017
I worked as a Quality Testing intern on the iOS application team at ResMed and found it to be a great first job in my field. I learned a lot about the SCRUM software development process, and got hands on experience working with iOS applications and BlueTooth connected devices. The culture was very accommodating and helpful to my needs; I always had a helping hand if I needed guidance.
Pros
Free Lunches, Happy Hours, Ping Pong, Ps4, On-site cafe, Free espresso, Team Oriented, Productive, Great Management
Cons
Resmed was a interesting place to work.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 16, 2017
A typical day at Resmed was more often confusing. Get pick tickets from printer an pick and pack. Worked in receiving for a great deal of time. Load and unload sea containers. Scan in freight for receipt of goods. Put away freight. From day to day the work environment was different. I learned how to work with Manhattan Scale software. Management constantly changed. They could not keep a steady manager. Hardest part of Resmed was the hours. Resmed staggerd for west coast time. We never knew what time we getting off work at night.
Pros
benifits
Cons
hours and pay
One of the best companies to work for
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 14, 2017
Great company culture, number one sleep apnea company in the world! Very intelligent people at this company, always on the cutting edge of sleep apnea.
Electronics Technician III (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2017
8 hours shift. Structured day. Lots of work to do everyday. Good working environment with lots of advancement and perks. Downsized when new plant opened
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Maintenance. Fixing equipment was supervisor for 3 years there's nothing I can't fix handle thousands of equipment own office good money just had to move because of my mom cancer
Great place to work, good management and excellent benefits.
Senior Software support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Great place to work, good management and excellent benefits. Typical day in the call center, answering phones and emails. Troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
Pros
Benefits, gym, excersize classes, healthy cafeteria.
Cons
Micromanges employees in call center.
standup forklift operator
Standup lift operator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 31, 2016
yes it is a nice place to work, great people to work with.I was a temp at the time i work there.i work every where in the ware house in lithiasprings ga
it was fun
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 11, 2016
I hate that the company closed in the Duncan area. I missed my friends there even though we just worked there six months. But overall it was fun.
fast growing company
Technical Service Senior Tech (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 18, 2016
Great company. Just relocated tech service to GA.
Hard to communicate with management.
Not to many for longer than a year due to stress and work load.
Pros
nice building
Cons
nothing.
Fast paced call center environment.
Senior Software Support Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2016
The typical day at work is answering phones and emails. Helping coworkers with troubleshooting issues.
I learn new things everyday because I deal with different operating systems i.e. Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and other interacting software packages.
Management is good, always trying to support us and provide the training and tools to do my job.
My co-workers are a good team, we help and support each other with solutions to resolve the issue.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers and patients that want you to solve their issues even if it is beyond your control. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you resolve the customers issue and they are very happy with your solution.
Pros
Gym, yoga, several exercise classes. Excellent benefits and customer service appreciation week.
Cons
Micro-managed work schedule and hard to schedule time off.
nice people
Operations Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, CANovember 18, 2015
the people at ResMed are great but unless you are in management the pay is not very well. I feel that there is a lot of money put in places that would be better of if it was used to give employee better raises.
Pros
great attitude in the work place
Cons
low pay
Fun work environment
Accounts Receivables Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 8, 2015
RMA was a fast paced work environment. They offered a great compensation program for bonuses. They had fun company events that motivated employees to enjoy their jobs. RMA was a great place to build your career. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great peers
Cons
Its great to work in this company
Oracle EBS Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 19, 2015
• Over 9 years of extensive experience in Oracle Application E-Business Suite as Technical Consultant and Technical lead roles.
• Worked on major projects such as end to end Oracle R12 implementation, multiple rollouts, two upgrades and Global Support across manufacturing, construction, Engineering and Health Care industries.
• Expertise in Oracle Core HR, Payroll, Self Service and Oracle Financials (Payables, Receivables & General Ledger).
• Hands on experience on entire technical processes involved in Oracle Application implementations – Conversions using API’s, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, Reports, Forms customizations and Payroll Fast Formulas.
• Hands on experience in Oracle Payroll processes such as Payroll process, Element setup, Payroll costing process, validating payroll results and other critical process.
• Strong experience in the integration of Oracle HR with third party Payroll(ADP), recruitment (VURV) and learning management systems.
• Expertise in designing interfaces of employee/payroll related data to various payroll processing vendors globally.
• Proficient in Data Migration of Employee information from Legacy system to Oracle Application using seeded APIs.
• Strong experience developing custom approval process using Oracle Approvals Management (AME) for various HR Self Service, iRecruitment, Payables Invoice Approvals
• Strong experience in creating & customizing work flow processes, creating custom processes using Oracle Workflow builder.
• Strong Knowledge and rich experience in Application object Library and Sys-Admin with Flex fields, LOV,
  more... Creating concurrent program, User, Responsibility.
• Proficient in design, develop and migration of discoverer reports.
• Competitive in Development and customization of XML Publisher reports.
• Expertise in fine tuning queries and Stored Procedures for improving performance at application level with trace functionality and TkProf.
• Excel in preparation of Functional Design (MD.050), Fit/GAP Analysis (BR.040), Conversion Design (CV.040), CRP & Go-Live Test Scripts (TE.040), Technical Design (MD.070) and Installation (MD.120) documentation using AIM standards.
• Strong management, organizational and communication skills displayed during communication with clients, project stakeholders, key users, technical team and project status/review meetings.
• Excellent ability to support multiple simultaneous technical assignments in a fortune organizations as well as leading the team.
• Good experience in onshore & offshore project models.
Great benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2015
ResMed is a good, solid company with very good benefits. It is very Sales and Engineering focused with limited Marketing expertise. They make great products and are a leader in the CPAP market.
For Singles Only...
Warehouse Associate/Material Handler/ (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs,gaMay 16, 2015
Depending on what position you work is how your day will go. The system itself is impressive if you've never worked in a conveyor type environment before,but it has alot of down sides to it. The management can't get the system to work like it's suppose to. Management is subcontracted by Ryder, meaning the company is ResMed but the work force behind it is Ryder and that alone is the reason why your working days are going to be a challenge... Co- workers varies, if they stay long. Believe me there is a revolving door. Some are great and hard working and will stay and help, but management don't believe in letting you spend time with your family and being at home so most of your co-workers were dedicated until they got taken advantage of too many times.The hardest part of the job is the LONG hours and Days. We have worked up to 21 days with 15 hr shifts, no off days...Yea... and the pay is not that great so since you don't get paid enough, working for 3 weeks straight Will get you a nice check. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving. That's it.
Pros
Overtime is mandatory in ALL cases
Cons
everything else
Hard on the home life.
Distribution Lead / Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 4, 2015
Not a good place to work if you have small kids. Lots of overtime during the weekdays and some weekends, Qtr ends are the worst 21 days straight without a day off. Hard on the body.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
You spend more time at work, and less time with the family.......
Great Company Changing Lives
Shipping Clerk II/Equipment Driver (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCApril 22, 2015
Great Benefits: Health, Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays
Productive Workplace with a focus on Safety, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction.
Awesome Extra Employee Benefits: Ping Pong table & Air Hockey in the break room, Family fun Day and Christmas Party
Progressive Safety Program
Guaranteed 40+ hours a week
Great Management with an open door policy

A great company to work for whose focus is making peoples lives better. I think that is the best part, knowing each day when you have finished working, that the work you do changes lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResMed. Our community is ready to answer.