ResMed Employee Reviews

it was fun
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 11, 2016
I hate that the company closed in the Duncan area. I missed my friends there even though we just worked there six months. But overall it was fun.
Fast paced call center environment.
Senior Software Support Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2016
The typical day at work is answering phones and emails. Helping coworkers with troubleshooting issues.
I learn new things everyday because I deal with different operating systems i.e. Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and other interacting software packages.
Management is good, always trying to support us and provide the training and tools to do my job.
My co-workers are a good team, we help and support each other with solutions to resolve the issue.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers and patients that want you to solve their issues even if it is beyond your control. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you resolve the customers issue and they are very happy with your solution.
Pros
Gym, yoga, several exercise classes. Excellent benefits and customer service appreciation week.
Cons
Micro-managed work schedule and hard to schedule time off.
nice people
Operations Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, CANovember 18, 2015
the people at ResMed are great but unless you are in management the pay is not very well. I feel that there is a lot of money put in places that would be better of if it was used to give employee better raises.
Pros
great attitude in the work place
Cons
low pay
Fun work environment
Accounts Receivables Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 8, 2015
RMA was a fast paced work environment. They offered a great compensation program for bonuses. They had fun company events that motivated employees to enjoy their jobs. RMA was a great place to build your career. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great peers
Cons
Its great to work in this company
Oracle EBS Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 19, 2015
• Over 9 years of extensive experience in Oracle Application E-Business Suite as Technical Consultant and Technical lead roles.
• Worked on major projects such as end to end Oracle R12 implementation, multiple rollouts, two upgrades and Global Support across manufacturing, construction, Engineering and Health Care industries.
• Expertise in Oracle Core HR, Payroll, Self Service and Oracle Financials (Payables, Receivables & General Ledger).
• Hands on experience on entire technical processes involved in Oracle Application implementations – Conversions using API’s, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, Reports, Forms customizations and Payroll Fast Formulas.
• Hands on experience in Oracle Payroll processes such as Payroll process, Element setup, Payroll costing process, validating payroll results and other critical process.
• Strong experience in the integration of Oracle HR with third party Payroll(ADP), recruitment (VURV) and learning management systems.
• Expertise in designing interfaces of employee/payroll related data to various payroll processing vendors globally.
• Proficient in Data Migration of Employee information from Legacy system to Oracle Application using seeded APIs.
• Strong experience developing custom approval process using Oracle Approvals Management (AME) for various HR Self Service, iRecruitment, Payables Invoice Approvals
• Strong experience in creating & customizing work flow processes, creating custom processes using Oracle Workflow builder.
• Strong Knowledge and rich experience in Application object Library and Sys-Admin with Flex fields, LOV,
  more... Creating concurrent program, User, Responsibility.
• Proficient in design, develop and migration of discoverer reports.
• Competitive in Development and customization of XML Publisher reports.
• Expertise in fine tuning queries and Stored Procedures for improving performance at application level with trace functionality and TkProf.
• Excel in preparation of Functional Design (MD.050), Fit/GAP Analysis (BR.040), Conversion Design (CV.040), CRP & Go-Live Test Scripts (TE.040), Technical Design (MD.070) and Installation (MD.120) documentation using AIM standards.
• Strong management, organizational and communication skills displayed during communication with clients, project stakeholders, key users, technical team and project status/review meetings.
• Excellent ability to support multiple simultaneous technical assignments in a fortune organizations as well as leading the team.
• Good experience in onshore & offshore project models.
Great benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2015
ResMed is a good, solid company with very good benefits. It is very Sales and Engineering focused with limited Marketing expertise. They make great products and are a leader in the CPAP market.
For Singles Only...
Warehouse Associate/Material Handler/ (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs,gaMay 16, 2015
Depending on what position you work is how your day will go. The system itself is impressive if you've never worked in a conveyor type environment before,but it has alot of down sides to it. The management can't get the system to work like it's suppose to. Management is subcontracted by Ryder, meaning the company is ResMed but the work force behind it is Ryder and that alone is the reason why your working days are going to be a challenge... Co- workers varies, if they stay long. Believe me there is a revolving door. Some are great and hard working and will stay and help, but management don't believe in letting you spend time with your family and being at home so most of your co-workers were dedicated until they got taken advantage of too many times.The hardest part of the job is the LONG hours and Days. We have worked up to 21 days with 15 hr shifts, no off days...Yea... and the pay is not that great so since you don't get paid enough, working for 3 weeks straight Will get you a nice check. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving. That's it.
Pros
Overtime is mandatory in ALL cases
Cons
everything else
Hard on the home life.
Distribution Lead / Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 4, 2015
Not a good place to work if you have small kids. Lots of overtime during the weekdays and some weekends, Qtr ends are the worst 21 days straight without a day off. Hard on the body.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
You spend more time at work, and less time with the family.......
Great Company Changing Lives
Shipping Clerk II/Equipment Driver (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCApril 22, 2015
Great Benefits: Health, Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays
Productive Workplace with a focus on Safety, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction.
Awesome Extra Employee Benefits: Ping Pong table & Air Hockey in the break room, Family fun Day and Christmas Party
Progressive Safety Program
Guaranteed 40+ hours a week
Great Management with an open door policy

A great company to work for whose focus is making peoples lives better. I think that is the best part, knowing each day when you have finished working, that the work you do changes lives.
Great Company
Order-filler/ Assembler (Current Employee) –  Duncan, S.C.December 27, 2014
Great company with excellent benefits, company is relocating.
benefits
Cons
hours
great company
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 7, 2014
Great culture, facility and company overall. Little room for advancement in some departments.
If only the management matched the beautiful building
Marketing communications (Former Employee) –  San DiegoJuly 26, 2014
Great pay and beautiful building, cafe and gym. However, if managers/directors have no people skills and treat staff like garbage, all of the bells and whistles are just window dressing. Some managers are great, but others should just be leading a dept. of one. Top leadership is disconnected from reality. Everyone works in silos with no communication across department lines. New hires are thrown to the wolves and it is literally sink or swim. Very hard to break into culture.
Pros
pay and facilities
Cons
poor communication and directors only caring about themselves
production worker at ResMed in Duncan SC
production (Former Employee) –  Duncan SCJuly 23, 2014
I started with ResMed in Duncan SC on April 14,2014. I was told would not be laid off until Jan 2014. we,the temps went into work on Monday July 21,2014, guess what our badges did not work---well, we got in anyway just to find out we no longer worked there...ResMed did not let us know nor did they tell the temp service we worked for...The manager was married, but that did not stop him for putting his picture on a black singles dating site and also said he was divorced. What kind of manager does this????There was some people there that only caused trouble, one evan went to the point of telling lies about people. They think we don't know who they are, but we do....
Pros
alot of great people
Cons
there is always bad people no matter where you work, but to lie on someone is the worst person ever..
nice enviroment with great people.
Packer / Picker / Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJuly 15, 2014
a nice company with great people who have extraordinary personalities. we worked together to get everything done, even if it meant staying over a couple hours. they had ping pong table and air hockey in break room. overall great job and if i didnt relocate to charlotte i would still be working there.
Pros
great people
Cons
overtime on short notice
good place to work
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  San DiegoJune 6, 2014
great building. good people. exciting industry. changing industry. healthcare is changing. sleep apnea is important. get treated
Customer Service team needed better Management
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 4, 2014
Customer Service team needed better Management.
The 2 acting supervisors lacked experience and confidence. The culture was great.
Cons
customer service team needed better management
ResMed is moving to Atlanta, GA
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 18, 2014
I have learned a lot in my years working at ResMed. I had no prior experience in medical devices but ResMed gave me the opportunity to learn and be apart of their team. So thankful for the experience!
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Interesting and challenging position in a fun corporate environment
Event Planner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 11, 2014
ResMed has a fun, "work hard, play hard" corporate environment. As an Event Planner there, each day of work was different and various engaging and challenging tasks were assigned. The benefits were very good including a company-wide focus on health and wellness. The corporate office in Kearny Mesa was outfitted with a gym, group fitness classes, and a café featuring healthy meals and snacks. Employees were generously rewarded for a job well done. Travel for this position was about 50% and mostly domestic. The most difficult part was the workload for a team of only three planners. Also, there was little to no opportunity for professional growth/advancement.
Pros
wellness program, travel, corporate environment
Cons
some management, little opportunity for advancement
Liked the exercising before work
Assembly/Production (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCOctober 30, 2013
Fast hard work, HR didn't know alot about anything, co workers argue all the time, the most enjoyable was breaks
Pros
go out for lunch
Cons
co workers fought all the time
Fun place to work
Technical Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego CAOctober 26, 2013
Wonderful ambiance, nice culture and great people. They have a wonderful cafe that serves excellent and upscale food and they have an extraordinary gym facility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResMed. Our community is ready to answer.