ResNexus Employee Reviews

Don't Dread Monday Morning
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Salem, UTApril 17, 2017
This company is one of the best places to work. There are so many great benefits for being an employee, but I think the greatest is that you get to work in a wonderful environment. I have worked in many places where I didn't mind what I did, but I had a difficult time going to work because of the people I worked with. That is not the case at ResNexus. The atmosphere and environment match the employees. You feel comfortable where you're working. Plus, you're not micromanaged. People want to help you and are willing to listen and work with you to achieve your goals as well as the company goals.

I also love that we are constantly learning. There is a lot to learn, and sometimes it's like drinking from a firehose, but once you start practicing it comes quickly.
Pros
Massage Therapist, Walking Break, Full Kitchen, Office-Stocked Pop Machine and Candy Machine
Work Hard, Play Hard
Developer (Current Employee) –  Salem, UTApril 11, 2017
Over the years I have never been energized by a company logo, or a corporate mission. I could enjoy my job, but going beyond the minimums never had concrete results.
Then I started here. Our company goal is to work for, and with, families trying to keep their businesses going. What I do every day helps people like my parents. I am able to give them tools to make their lives easier, and work more effective. I have a reason to work hard.

Have you ever heard of the mythical company that spoils its employees? Where employees help and support each other? Where the management looks for every way to make life better? Where everyone works hard because they want to, but you are forbidden to work overtime? Where company parties range from movies to Caribbean cruises? It does exist. Make no mistake, we are part of a team where everyone needs to work. But the leaders enjoy finding new ways to help and reward us.

Yes, here there is a reason to work hard. A chance to play hard. A chance to make a difference to people who really need it. A place where people become a team - become family.
Pros
Purpose, Helping People, Full Kitchen, Massage Therapist, Caribbean Cruise, Movies, Parties
The best company I never knew existed
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salem, UTApril 11, 2017
ResNexus is a small but consistently growing company. Corporate-sized companies will take advantage of you all day long, but here you are a valued member of the team. The company appreciates that you have a life outside of work and accounts for it in all of their assignments and deadlines. It would be hard to find a better work-life balance at any other company.

Work hard and be rewarded. There is absolutely no shortage of work to be done and it is a satisfying mix of difficult, tedious, engaging, fun, and rewarding. You have a direct impact on the company and on its customers and you are not just a cog in the machine.

Starting salaries tend to be on the low side of the industry median, but the intention is to give you the opportunity to prove your skills and to prove your desire to be part of the ResNexus team. Once you accomplish that, increases in pay will follow. The Utah County area is a very affordable place to live and a wonderful area to raise a family, so keep that in mind when you're comparing an opportunity here to one at a large company in a heavily-populated (ie. expensive) area.

And it's not just your salary that you get. Everyday, in addition to your federally mandated 15-minute breaks, you get to take a 20-minute walk on the clock. This is no small perk! That 20 minutes is a valuable opportunity to keep you healthy, to refresh your mind, to mull over difficult assignments, and even to simply socialize with co-workers. How refreshing!

Other perks include regular company and team activities like potlucks, movie days, pool days, escape room adventures,
  more... and more! You're not limited to a static list of perks either. If you work with your team towards a specific goal and achieve it, your whole team can choose a reward or activity to do together. We've done everything from boating and winter tubing to movies and concerts. Oh, and did I mention that there are on-site, on-the-clock massages?

ResNexus found me before I even knew it existed. It's been a wonderful time and the friendships gained have been awesome. Everyone who works here loves it and there is tons of positive energy all around, even on those rainy days when everything seems to go wrong. Come expecting to work hard and have fun doing it!
Great Place To Work, Room for Growth!
Professional Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, UTApril 11, 2017
One of the best things about ResNexus is the opportunity for growth within the company. This is a thriving company and because of this there has been a lot of growth happening recently within the company. If you are a hard worker you will go far!

The environment is great to work in. Everyone is really friendly and we all get along really well. We like to do company activities and get to know each other a little better.

I have been able to learn a lot from working for ResNexus for almost 3 years now! I have not only learned how to work in the software but also how to use HTML. I have also had opportunities to better myself and push myself to do things that I haven't done before.

All in all it is a great place to work!
Pros
Company Activities, Free Massages, Great Product, Room For Growth!
Cons
Occasional High Stress Situations
A workplace that encourages you to grow and learn new skills.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, UtahApril 7, 2017
The hardest part about working at ResNexus is the constant change. However, I found this to be true about most work places. Because it is a software product there are constant updates to the product. On the other side of this challenge is the opportunity to constantly learn and grow. As a company ResNexus encourages you to balance work and life, learn new skills, seek ways to improve company processes, and use good self-care. We are encouraged to take our breaks and given 20 minutes to exercise every day. The people are fun and full of energy. ResNexus provides a great product that helps our customers run their business more effectively every day.
Pros
Time to take a 20 minute walk, fun business activities such as going to movies and a swim party each year, positive work environment
Cons
Rapid change in product, difficulty with communication between departments
Great work environment and benefits!
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salem, UTApril 6, 2017
It has been a great opportunity working for ResNexus over the years. I have learned a lot and have loved making my own impact on the product and service it provides. I do not regret my experience here at all. The hardest part about my job is finding time for everything, but it challenges me and that is the good part. I would highly recommend working here!
Pros
Free Massages, great pay, fun activities and potlucks.
Cons
Not enough time in the day for everything.
Family Environment, Work hard, Play hard
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, UTApril 6, 2017
We work with the hospitality industry so we share that warm friendly atmosphere. We reflect this in our culture and have employees who are willing to work and also play hard together. In addition to full benefits, the Company goes out of its way to create relationship building activities. These include outings, celebrations, pot luck lunches, and training. Also, the Company takes care of its employees both economically and professionally.
Pros
Company paid massages, Activities, Friendly Environment, Great product
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResNexus. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8