Resolution Technologies Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity for Recent Enthusiastic Grads
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), AtlantaSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great culture, supportive team, exponential potential, never a dull moment.
Cons: sometimes things are out of your control.
Great place to work if you are willing to put in the effort. I enjoyed my time here. Management is great and there was never a dull moment. I recently moved into a different field but would recommend this company to anyone looking to get into the IT recruiting field. I learned a lot here and expect to see this company excel in the next few years.
Cool place and people to work with.
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: cool team
Cons: hard to be your own person and bring in new ideas.
It was a cool place to work at. You can excel if you catch on to their process. Somewhat hard to do things your own way a little bit micromanaged. But it can be a good place to work for the right person.
Couldn't imagine a better place to work!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2013
Pros:
- Opportunity for advancement quickly.
- Upper Management gives you the tools to be successful and rewards those who work hard and have a positive attitude.
- Great company culture. Encourages company employees to participate in fun company outings and activities.
- Fun and competitive environment.
- Excellent commission structure.

Cons: Job can be very stressful at times. If you can't handle stress well or have a lack of internal toughness, this job is not for you.

Advice to Senior Management: Top notch management. They are passionate about their jobs and it is contagious!
I would not recommend working here
recruiter (Former Employee), atlanta, gaJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: convienant location
Cons: low salary and poor benefits
I did not enjoy recruiting for this company. Management is very unprofessional and the environment is very stressful as a result. Turnover is very high for a reason. Employees are not treated with respect and you are constantly micromanaged. Instead of being given the opportunity to learn from mistakes you are yelled at and used as an example to other coworkers. Growth in the company in not realistic.
Great learning environment.
Desktop Support Tech (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2012
Responsible for handling the setup of the computer and telephones for CSB Bank.
It was a good start.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2012
Was a good place to start my career, but did not have the sales focus I am looking for.. Fun work environment.