Resorts Casino Hotel Employee Reviews

Great surrounding and a lot of friendly colleagues
Server (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 20, 2017
I am glad to be part of Resorts Casino Hotel staff. It provided my language skills and a lot of friendships. Everyone is friendly and ready to help. They are professional with guests and everyone is satisfied.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Not many working hours
working
Marketing Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 25, 2017
they're great. I have a great time. I learned so much. It was an easy job to have. It was an enjoyable job to have. Loved the workplace culture. Loved management.
poor management
Casino Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Tunica, MSMay 5, 2017
Management has no knowledge of games they manage. No access to food.poor attitudes from co- workers.poor ventilation the most enjoyable part of a day was customers.The proprety is very nice they just need to redo management.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
no acess to food
Productive and fun workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 29, 2017
Great company to work for. People are friendly and helpful to one another. Customers are also friendly. Building and features are modern and up to date.
Pros
Great people
Resorts Casino/Hotel
Director slot Operations (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 4, 2017
Resorts is a great place to work, senior management team is great, truly is a family here. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Open door policy with every dept. all dept. get along great, no ego at this property.
Pros
Employee cafe, benifets after 60 days, 401K
Cons
None to mention
great company
Oxford suites of bellingham (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAFebruary 14, 2017
love the staff, general mgr. and location for a brand new hotel it as great service by owner super clean and brand new..
my job was complicated learning a new position learning laundry and big machines..
Pros
great resort hotel
Cons
not having car to work more hrs
ok place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 16, 2017
I enjoyed working here for a short time, managers knew their jobs, co-workers helped each other, I got to met TV stars, movie star and singers alike. you met interesting people as well.
Pros
ok place to work
Cons
no cons
Poor food and management support.
Food and Beverage Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 13, 2017
It was a place where you work with out any support. they do not care about customer service, not clean, poor food quality. All they worry about was save.
Pros
do not tell you anything in advence
Cons
Kick you out when you have disagreenmennt
Great place to work with great management.
Assistant Manager Parking (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 4, 2017
Great place to improve you customer service skills with the help of great team and highly qualified and knowledgable management. Good opportunities of growth.
Pros
Opportunities to learn different skills, free management classes, helpful management.
Cons
Short staffed, hiring is controlled by HR which takes longer time in hiring candidates.
Buttler Services (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 14, 2016
Goo job if you're a full time union employee. Many employees are scheduled part time part time.Its a good work environment. Great people,
what i learned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 5, 2016
Working in customer service can be a challenge. you meet really nice people and some others. Helping people is what I loved most about my job. if I could help you than I felt like I did my part for my job
Always learning
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 3, 2016
Every day is something new always learning about games with management coworkers are very well inform. Making sure the dealers and players are very happy.
Resorts Casino
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tunica, MSOctober 4, 2016
Resorts Casino Tunica has been a great working experience for me, but the work environment is not conducive to the way I would like to work and be productive.
Pros
Meeting people and gaining relationships
Cons
Not having the proper use of authority
Productive work place
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJOctober 1, 2016
All the employees are very lovely, caring, approachable and amicable. When I fist started working they were all helpful to me as I was acclimating to the new atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not having the support to deal with rude customers all the time from the managers
Fine as a part-time job
Marketing Operations (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 25, 2016
I worked as a Marketing Operations Representative. When they hired me, they said they preferred you have a college degree for the position, which made me hopeful. As soon as I got hired, I realized that working in the promotions booth is a complete joke that requires absolutely no intelligence. The employees goof off and some of the supervisors are not much older than the employees, so no one gets reprimanded. Everyone is very nice, but it is frustrating to be working when you see others goofing off. There are a few veterans there who are helpful and friendly though, but they understand that the average maturity level there is low. I found out that this is mostly because people get hired there because they know someone who already works there, and few people are hired based on merit. They also don't tell you that On Call employees make $3 more than Full Time employees. Management could significantly be improved. I felt lied to because they said you needed a Bachelor's degree, when you hardly even need a high school diploma. The job itself is tedious and repetitive, and the pay is low. Everyone seems to get angry when someone quits for a better opportunity, which is laughable to me. I wasn't there long.
Pros
Paid breaks, parking
Cons
Low pay, very boring at times, management needs communication skills
Terrible
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 14, 2016
I worked here for three weeks and quit. Management is terrible, very understaffed, which required some people to work 6 day work weeks and 50 hours, management does not do anything to help out their employees that are suffering and overwhelmed. The pay? Minimum wage! And they wonder why people do not stay. It's not worth working on grave shift, making such little money. I could work at McDonalds with the same wage and better hours. The Job itself was very easy, though. I left because management doesn't know how to communicate properly, they don't care about their workers, the pay and everyone seems to be very unhappy there. Resorts wants you to demonstrate the utmost customer service but you need to start by making employees happy and paying them better. Literally everyone I bumped into from any department complained about the pay. It's hard to keep a smile on your face when you're working hard just to be broke. Never been at a casino that doesn't care for their employees, and I've worked at just about every Casino in AC.
Pros
Job was easy
Cons
Pay, unpaid breaks, terrible management, no communication, horrible company
Amazing place to work at.
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJOctober 18, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Resorts, I was so sad to leave. It was a great working atmosphere and I learned so many skills there. A typical day at work consisted of like 12+ rooms but it was enjoyable. The customers are all nice and great. Some days were harder than others but I enjoyed it.
Pros
Free lunch, good coworkers, etc
Cons
Not for everyone
Restaurant Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 10, 2015
Manage all operations of the buffet.
Scheduling, training, hiring, coaching,and payroll.
Ensure optimal customer service.
Great staff, all co-workers came in ready to work hard every day.
I learned how to work in a fast pace environment and manage 30 employees.
it was so so hard job but i had a lot of friends.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 9, 2014
i was working a lone and that mad me focus in what i was doing.
i had a good manger and supervisor.
the a good thing in this job i mat a lot of people.
Hard work/Good pay
Room Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 2, 2014
Resorts worked a lot of hours out of me, including excessive overtime, but I did get paid very well. It was hard work, but it was fulfilling to come home with that pay check and tip money.