Resorts Casino Hotel

Resorts Casino Hotel Employer Reviews

Diverse, fast-paced work environment.
Director of Procurement (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 18, 2013
Working at any casino offers a wide array of challenges and benefits. A 24 hour a day, 365 day a year operation keeps you on your toes and continually engaged.
war between servers and supervisors.no order in anything
cocktail server (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJNovember 26, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor team cooperation
Mostly all days where fine.I met lots of people,my guests became my frinds.But unfortunatly cowarkers did what they wanted,supervisors were closing their eyes and you had nothing to do but fallow that direction of distraction.The system of someone managers love and let them do whatever.
I miss my guests and being helpful.Great days with other employees – more... of Resorts.But high level of education pushes me find something siutable,realise my dreams and work in compony with order but not haos. – less
GREAT PLACE TO WORK ! 5 STAR RATING !
Facilities General Maintenance (Former Employee), Atlantic city, NJ 08401February 26, 2012
Pros: free lunch, free uniforms, great place to work
I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND RESORTS CASINO HOTEL FOR EMPLOYMENT
Resorts Casino was located on the Boardwalk which created lots of fun and excitement.
Director of Promotions and Slot Club (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: wonderful free meals created by our chefs for all employees.
Cons: making sure we had exciting promotions for our guests. competition along boardwalk was brisk.
As a director, I was in charge of our Promotions Booth and Players Club as one of my duties. This is where guests came to receive weekly promotions and incentives. Creating promotions such as slot tournaments was always fun for both the staff and the guests.

All staff was friendly and well versed in identifying guests who needed assistance.

On a daily – more... basis, I was responsible for checking with and updating staff on what events we were having for each day. I also had to make sure that all promotional signs were in place both inside the casino and outside on the Boardwalk. We needed proper licenses for hosting some events and it was my responsibility to make sure that we received these licenses.

The hardest part of my job was to create and implement the slot and table game promotions. At the same time, it was the most rewarding job. – less