Resource 1 Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very fast passed, independent, work envierment
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILDecember 11, 2012
I learned so much at Resource 1. I learned a lot about computers, I almost want to say every big program I know how to use, and that was the hardest part for me. I took several management classes through them, and team building classes. I enjoyed the management and team members the most. The people were very kind and because I was so interested in everything that I could learn.
A typical day at R1 starts off with cocking in and then checking e-mail. I had 300-400 people at a time to keep track of, and whoever checks in I signed into Adapt to put there most recent stats to keep the rest of the team informed upon who was available to us and who works for what job. Then we had a 9:30 meeting every day to see where we stand and what to reach out for that day. Each day was different from that point onward. I filed things, put data from paper to electronic, made copied of documents, really anything I was asked to do. We got an hour for lunch, and then went back to out work afterwards. There were lots of professional meetings and dinners as well where you had to use complete professionalism.
Pros
health insurance, bonuses, hour lunch breaks, free i-phone and service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource 1. Our community is ready to answer.

Resource 1 Reviews by Location