Resource Accounting

Resource Accounting Employer Reviews

I would contact customer or the insurance agent to verify that adequate insurance for their home/s or vehicle/s.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: after some time with the company you can change work duties.
Cons: mass layoffs
The position I held with Resource Accounting was verifying the correct amount of insurance coverage for the customer’s collateral. I would call the customer or their insurance agent in order to receive written verification that our customer attained adequate insurance for their home/s or vehicle/s. Even though the company did not have a formal training – more... process the management and the co-workers would all assist in answering any questions. While the company was downsizing I was one of hundreds that were laid off from employment. – less
Relaxing and unstressful
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2013
Would like to become full time. If I do not become full time would like to be employed by another company with great benefits and good supervision as this company has.
Staffing agency
Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: temporary staffing agency
Cons: difficulty in trying to get a hold of an agent
Was a temporary assignment, was a good environment but agent was difficult to get a hold off.
Resource Accounting is a fabulous company
Customer Service Mortgage Servicing (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: they remain involved no matter who they place you with.
Cons: they have no control of contracts ending.
It is a temporary employment agency and contract work for a variety of positions. They are out of Raliegh, NC but have offices all over. Highly reccomend contacting them. Very good company.

About Resource Accounting

At Resource Accounting we provide flexible timely solutions to meet the needs of department managers. We have extensive knowledge – Read more