Resource Accounting Employee Reviews

A great company to find perminant and tempory work!
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 12, 2016
Resource Accounting is a great Staffing Company who actively seeks Employment opportunities for their Clients. They provided a temporary assignment where I was treated like an employee not temporary help. I was invited to all social events and was made to feel a part of the team.
No room for growth and advancement
Bilingual CSR (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 25, 2015
Enjoyed working with a great group of people in a fast paced and at times highly stressful environment. However, some management need additional training on interpersonal skills and work ethics.
Pros
Great group of people
Cons
No benefits and low opportunities for advancement.
I would contact customer or the insurance agent to verify that adequate insurance for their home/s or vehicle/s.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaFebruary 25, 2013
The position I held with Resource Accounting was verifying the correct amount of insurance coverage for the customer’s collateral. I would call the customer or their insurance agent in order to receive written verification that our customer attained adequate insurance for their home/s or vehicle/s. Even though the company did not have a formal training process the management and the co-workers would all assist in answering any questions. While the company was downsizing I was one of hundreds that were laid off from employment.
Pros
after some time with the company you can change work duties.
Cons
mass layoffs
Resource Accounting is a fabulous company
Customer Service Mortgage Servicing (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 14, 2012
It is a temporary employment agency and contract work for a variety of positions. They are out of Raliegh, NC but have offices all over. Highly reccomend contacting them. Very good company.
Pros
they remain involved no matter who they place you with.
Cons
they have no control of contracts ending.
Accounts Receivable for a defense contractor
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNDecember 16, 2013
I reviewed and entered information in to excel spreadsheets and entered in to Costpoint. Generated reports. Sent invoices out.
Co-workers were great. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
encouraged employees to take breaks.
Cons
none!
Relaxing and unstressful
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2013
Would like to become full time. If I do not become full time would like to be employed by another company with great benefits and good supervision as this company has.
Staffing agency
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 8, 2013
Was a temporary assignment, was a good environment but agent was difficult to get a hold off.
Pros
temporary staffing agency
Cons
difficulty in trying to get a hold of an agent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Accounting. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6