Resource Corporation of America

Resource Corporation of America Employee Reviews

Awesome Place to Work
Patient Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 2, 2017
A typical day at work is assisting patients who are needing assistance with disability or Medicaid. The managers I work for are extremely supportive, understanding, and very resourceful. The hardest part about my job is not being able to have access to all the resources out there to get the job accomplished. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to get accounts approved and I enjoy working with my team.
Pros
Management who are very supportive, understanding, and who cares.
Cons
I wish we had better point of contact to get answers on status updates.
Rewarding
Supervisor of Patient Support (Current Employee) –  Houston TexasDecember 19, 2016
I am able to be an advocate for patients who need help with medical expenses. It is very rewarding to work for a company that provides resources to patients to help meet their health care needs. The best part is being able to go home every day stress free, not feeling overworked and under appreciated.
Pros
Job advancement opportunities, Competative Salary, Managers who work with you
Wonderful Company
Patient Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAAugust 24, 2016
I have worked at Resource Corporation of America for a littler over a year. In this time I have learned the value of helping someone obtain their rightful resources. I have gotten to be a part of one huge family working hard to serve other families. I am constantly learning new things, but the biggest lesson thus far is human compassion. This company goes above and beyond not only for their clients, but for their staff as well.
Pros
Great benefits and advancement opportunities
Cons
Not getting to help everyone!
Great work experience and opportunity for growth
Supervisor of Patient Support (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 9, 2016
I have really enjoyed working for RCA over the past three years. I have learned so much and I am constantly learning new things everyday. The healthcare industry is continuously changing so it definitely keeps you on your toes and everyday is a new challenge. You are also helping people in a time of need so you truly feel as though you are making a difference!

The culture here is very friendly yet always professional which makes for very comfortable working relationships with peers and management.

They offer great benefits and competitive pay with opportunities for pay increases and growth.
Friendly Environment for positive work experience
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2016
For a little over 5 years I have worked for Resource Corporation of America, and I truly feel it is a positive environment for not only staff but our patients as well. The work is steady and as in any job expectations are held by management and staff, the work is steady, but hard work pays off and you will never be bored, helping patients also makes the job rewarding. The pay is great, and supervisors and leads are always having lunches that everyone can enjoy. Everyone is helpful, and friendly. Full training, healthcare and the option for 401k are benefits.
Pros
Potlucks, friendly coworkers and management that truly cares about the work and workplace

Want to know more about Resource Corporation of America?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Corporation of America. Our community is ready to answer.

Resource Corporation of America Reviews by Location