Resource Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Parcel Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 17, 2015
A typical workday was busy. I learned how to sort, load and unload. The management was great. My coworkers worked as a team. There was always team work. The hardest part of the job was around the holidays and having a lot of packages to get through before the day is over. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team to get the job done.
Pros
No work on Saturday
Cons
Short lunches
No advancement
On site Manager / Office manager (Former Employee) –  Fullerton CaliforniaOctober 10, 2015
Operations management is not very flexible with the employees. No reviews are available even when you have time in this job.
Pros
no Pros
Cons
Lots of hostile environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg WVAugust 14, 2015
Pretty good place to work. Safety was pretty good overall. As long as you did your job management left you alone.. Job located in Martinsburg, West Virginia
High volume and fast paced production work
Packer/ Machine Operator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, ILAugust 6, 2015
Often exposed to high level temperatures and moving at a fast paced speed. Required focus and attention continuously throughout the entire shift as to not slow down the production of materials. I learned how to pack and machine operate as well as work closely with supervisors. Coworkers move up through employment as having the ability to train and follow safety protocol with other employees. Monitoring the product with precision was the most important work throughout the job. Completing an order was satisfying.
Pros
total of 85 minutes of break time due to fast paced and temperatures in the environment
Cons
Often need assistance from coworkers which at times were unavailable due to high volume
very structual job
P.E.T lan (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville IlJune 23, 2015
the most enjoyable part of the job its not 12 hour shifts. you work from 7 am til 3 pm. the job was very easy but very demanding. you had time limit on may projects.
Regional Sales Executive/ Operations Mgr (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2015
I reall enjoy working for Resource- This is a very pro-active company, growing more every Month.
Management expects the best performance, particularly since Customer Satisfaction is the number one priority.
Pros
Always very busy
Cons
No Cons- Love my job
it was nice to work there
On-site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 16, 2015
the day go by fast, because you always busy with new candidate and make your day go fast. the most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to help people to get a job
Okay
RECRUITING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHMarch 17, 2015
We worked well together to complete everything our client requested with out corporate support. Just wish everything would have worked out.
Pros
Great local co-workers
Cons
30 minute lunches
fun
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMarch 9, 2015
I loved my job, I felt very comfortable with the company.They give much opportunity to employees. Too bad they had to close the office.
Employment Agency
Assistant Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHMarch 3, 2015
Seasonal employment agency. Bilingual employees are a priority.
Fast paced dynamic employer. They will push you to succeed.

Want to know more about Resource Employment Solutions?

Ask a question
Productive and fun good people
Vendor,Loader (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MINovember 29, 2014
A typical day at work I load trucks,package, sort and scan boxes. I learn something new everyday for example today leaned how to use a box scanner. Management is great i'm able to make my own hours. My co-workers are fun and friendly people. There's nothing hard about my job it's pretty much a easy day.
Terrible pay practices!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, ARSeptember 30, 2014
I worked for 3 months on a temporary assignment at Pactiv in Malvern, Arkansas. The job was great...I worked as a Customer Service Representative...however, after being held behind a week for pay(standard practice), I did not receive my first check. After calling to check, I was informed that my time sheet was misplaced and I would be paid the following week, This is three weeks without a check now! Ok, people are only human, right?!? If it hadn't been for great in-laws, I would have been in big trouble because I had already paid some bills in anticipation of having a paycheck! Move forward to this past week, when I should have received my last check...I drive the 44 miles to Malvern to pick it up only to be informed that it was not there. So what was the problem this time?? Did my time sheet get misplaced again? No, it was emailed...not once but twice!! I have been on the phone with them all week and all they can tell me is that it will be sent to Malvern on Friday...a week after it was due! Why do we work?? To get paid. of course, but this company does not seem to understand that!!
Workplace is too hot and uncomfortable.
Warehouse Packer (Current Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILAugust 25, 2014
The job is temporary with no benefits. 12-hour work shifts with rest breaks (15 minutes).
Pros
good pay.
Cons
uncomfortable work conditions
Fast paced workplace.
Package Handler for Fed Ex (Former Employee) –  41775 Ecorse rd, Belleville, Mi 48111August 5, 2014
Being able to train new employee to show them how to separate boxes by the information on the labels. The team work with the employees are really important. Have to be on your toes and watch what section of boxes that people need to keep in their section. I enjoyed the job. When you don't have team work, it is difficult to work to the best you can.
Pros
easy and very fast paced.
Cons
not enough hours.
production
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  belleville miJuly 17, 2014
inside a truck, how to keep up with the line. my co workers was okay.
Outstanding job resources
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 17, 2014
At Resource the Latin community gets the attention deserved and the opportunities for employment in the Columbus market.
A wonderful place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCApril 7, 2014
Resource is a great place to work, and the hard work pays off.
Pros
great clients
Cons
healthcare
Temporary Agency
Logistical Loader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 24, 2014
This staffing agency is diverse which is good thing for foreigners, however,poor management.
Pros
able to start work as soon as possible
Cons
poor communication
It's my go to agency.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CAFebruary 6, 2014
I used to use AppleOne whenever I needed help with my job search now my number one agency to go to is Resource Employment Solutions they call me back and have updates on my employment search.
Pros
they put me to work as soon as they can.
Cons
the office is always very busy; however: the receptionist works fast.
Great
On Site Recruiter (Former Employee) –  KilgoreFebruary 5, 2014
Great place to work at. Great Co workers and company has great benefits.