Resource Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Not Worth Your Time
Packer (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXSeptember 2, 2016
The humidity is ridiculous from all the machines, the pay isn't worth working there, lines are down most of the time so you're stuck cleaning even if there's nothing to clean, management doesn't pay attention to employees for signs of heat stroke or anything for that matter, management loves confrontation, possibly a 1% chance to get a promotion. I recommend something other than this and if you still want to go that's your choice.
Pros
Cons
Heat, Short Breaks, Management, Work Environment
Good interaction with the employees
Resource Staffing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 5, 2017
Had a great experience and get to know a lot of people from different parts of the world, but the management was a disaster with the paychecks and the employees as well.
The checks were never on time and people get desperate.
Pros
Interaction with people
Cons
Only 3 holidays off, payment delays
Stay away from the fontana branch
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 3, 2016
This place never pays on time the keep going bankrupt and changing there name to recover the are thee up most liars and they send you the most horrible places and dont have any situations at work your fault or not your in trouble or bound to loose your horrible assignment. To all you can do better than this place this in other words is ROCK BOTTOM!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Nice work environment and Co workers were easy to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 16, 2016
I would have loved to work with them for a very long time if it weren't a temp contract employment. The hardest part was to see them move back to their main office in Ohio.
Pros
fast paced and stayed busy almost all day
Cons
Temp Contract hire
I'll never go back they don't know what there doing
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CANovember 7, 2016
First had me on two schedules second the place they had me working at had me and like 9 other people standing around for 3 hours and don't wanna pay when they were supposed to I didn't even have a badge to clock in they are just a awful place to work for
Very good company
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed working with them .Every one was nice and understanding would like to work with them again any day. Coworkers were professional helped wen needed and hardworking.
Exciting place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILDecember 6, 2016
Come in, get your assignment and begin working. Packing items and boxes. Give feed back on how to make the process better and efficient.
Pros
Good paying jobs/ Crazy overtime
Cons
Temp to hire/ 12-hour shifts
It's a very fun company to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCNovember 29, 2016
I have great memories from resource,learned lots of different things I can use in the future.over all nothing bad to say about resource.
Don't waste your time
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 27, 2016
They advertise online as if they have a lot of positions available. But they will put u to work for maybe one to two days a week, but not every week more like once a month. Don't apply for this agency. It's a waste of time.
Pros
Get maybe a $200 check to a bill lol.
Horrible place
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMarch 9, 2016
Worst Job I have ever had. Very small paycheck for working my butt off. Totally not worth it to apply. Dont do it. Trust me.
Pros
Cons
Pay, benefits, management
suck
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, ILJune 16, 2016
Terrible do not recommend. They will have you working hours to keep up with a line you cant.
After a week they will fire you based on that. I was put on a fast line my first day Which my trainer said they shouldn't have but it is what it is, The specialist was not helpful at all and I had a feeling they where talking about me because of my performance. All in all you'd do better finding something else.
Pros
Cons
Work to the bone for one line all by yourself.
Hot
Packer (Current Employee) –  Mineral Wells, WVJune 22, 2016
If you like standing on your feet for roughly 11 hours and doing nothing but packing all day this is the place for you. It's way too hot in this facility. Can get up to 120 in there.
Cons
Short breaks, not worth the pay, hotter than heck
Fun workplace
Parcel Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 17, 2015
A typical workday was busy. I learned how to sort, load and unload. The management was great. My coworkers worked as a team. There was always team work. The hardest part of the job was around the holidays and having a lot of packages to get through before the day is over. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team to get the job done.
Pros
No work on Saturday
Cons
Short lunches
Terrible
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVMay 19, 2016
Worst warehouse to work in, located in Parkersburg WV. You like to suck up and be around greasy people, stand in one spot for 12 hours. This is the place for you!
Run Arounds
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMay 6, 2016
They tell you the business is closing and that they are going to place you at another location and then go pick up your work lap top and never call back to follow up
I like my superior she's a nice person and hard worker.I only wish their was better communication on working scheduled on more working hours. .
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 28, 2016
The hotel treat the temps different from the permanent employees... Pulse we don't get
enough hours. The communication isn't always
the best...And they don't really give training.
I would recommended to other if we were
allowed to get more working hours.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too much work for the pay...not enough hours
High volume and fast paced production work
Packer/ Machine Operator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, ILAugust 6, 2015
Often exposed to high level temperatures and moving at a fast paced speed. Required focus and attention continuously throughout the entire shift as to not slow down the production of materials. I learned how to pack and machine operate as well as work closely with supervisors. Coworkers move up through employment as having the ability to train and follow safety protocol with other employees. Monitoring the product with precision was the most important work throughout the job. Completing an order was satisfying.
Pros
total of 85 minutes of break time due to fast paced and temperatures in the environment
Cons
Often need assistance from coworkers which at times were unavailable due to high volume
No advancement
On site Manager / Office manager (Former Employee) –  Fullerton CaliforniaOctober 10, 2015
Operations management is not very flexible with the employees. No reviews are available even when you have time in this job.
Pros
no Pros
Cons
Lots of hostile environment
Regional Sales Executive/ Operations Mgr (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2015
I reall enjoy working for Resource- This is a very pro-active company, growing more every Month.
Management expects the best performance, particularly since Customer Satisfaction is the number one priority.
Pros
Always very busy
Cons
No Cons- Love my job
I am a reliable and hard working employee
Utility worker (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 23, 2012
1. perform all daily activities and write report after my daily activities.
2. Learn how to work with others and how to get a work done accurately in a given time.
3. Never held a management position.
4. I like working with my co-workers and I learned new things.
5. If I am having problem getting a job done.
6. If commended for a good work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Employment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6