Resource Management Employee Reviews

Backstabbing and very political
Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJanuary 13, 2017
This company does not care about their employees. If they don't like you they'll just show up one day and terminate you without any explanation what-so-ever. Upper management has no loyalty to their employees and their health care plans are not only NOT affordable, but they don't cover much of your medical expenses. Site managers are very "clickish" and if you aren't part of their "supermodel" group they will go out of their way to make your life miserable. High turnover with site employees. This company is a waste of time. Do NOT hire on with them. They assign more and more work to you without any higher compensation or room for advancement. Even when they say to some employees you can't take over a site until after one-year, they will violate their own policy and promote very new employees to management positions. With epic it isn't about what you do, but who you know in the company to succeed.
Pros
You gain experience of what NOT to do in property management
Cons
Owners, Upper Management, Health Care plans.
Worst job ive ever had
Hired as house manager but worked as support staff (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTJanuary 5, 2017
I worked at house of hope in utah. This company is so poorly managed. Everyone points the finger at someone else. You get promised a certain wage or position when you get hired but they dont give it to you and tell you its someone elses fault. STAY FAR AWAY!!! I quit in less than two months after getting hired for full time and being put on the schedule once a week. Its a complete **** show.
Pros
Staff are nice if they arent upper management
Very easy to use
Resouce Management (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 12, 2016
Deliver supplies to assigned areas appointed in hospital, find miss-picks and out dated inventory
 Fill messages from fax machine and by spectrolink throughout the durance of the shift
 Aid Nurses and Doctors with emergency supplies only kept in the department area
 Label dates and stack overstock in correct areas after delivered to floor
 Clean department area, sweep, take empty boxes to bailor to be crushed, and take out trash at end of
Pros
Breaks when needed
Cons
Good place just no growth
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 28, 2016
Love the company but I wanna grow with the company not just be capped in one position I love doing what i do I just want more an I think it's a good chance for change
positive workplace
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 21, 2016
heavy demands for case loads, but fulfilling job working with at risk population. typical day is full of driving to schools, members homes, etc.
Awesome company to work for!
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAAugust 23, 2016
Great Company to work for, i enjoyed it tremendously. Its a shame that there was a major downturn in the Industry. I hope there is a opportunity to work for this company again.
Pros
To many to list.
Cons
None.
Intra-Day Analyst
Intraday Analyst for Sears (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 26, 2013
On a normal day I work with a group of 4 to 6 other intra-day analyst in managing vendor call volume. We are able to allocate volume based on staffing and vendor requirements. I manage real time service levels as well for a number of groups in coordination with each site's resource management agents. I also communicate any system issues that our 16 sites are having with the IT Team and communicate issues out to the Sears Call Center Network. Basic trouble shooting with the sites to see how bad of an impact the system issues are causing. Also manage hours of operations and high call volume messages for each line of business in the CCN.
Pros
every day is different, always learning new things.
Cons
compensation
Fun and exciting place
Responsible for keepting the system updated daily (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 14, 2013
Making sure customers were taken care of, updating agents absence, tardies, vacations, trades, adherence into the system. How to work with different personalities and to have patients when speaking with customers. Management was great to work with they treated everyone as an equal. My co-workers were great people to work with we all got along and if we have personal issues we could tell each other knowing that it would be kept within our department. The hardest part of the job was trying to learn forecasting, the most enjoyable part of the job was that my team could count on me to arrive on time everyday since I was the first person to turn off the alarm and open up the building the supervisors were able to take their time in the morning, and I really loved working with the CSR we just had a great time, especially when they would have different events for everyone, it was a great place, we were like family and I enjoy that about the company.
Pros
events and free food, excellent benefits
Cons
nothing bad to say
Great place to work, very productive and fun workplace with computer programs.
Machine Operator/ Assembler (Former Employee) –  Apex, NCMarch 4, 2014
Developed and roll out new processes for Departmental Operation Process. I learn how to Develop Engineering Change Orders. The management team were always helpful in help you reach your goals.
My co-workers worked as a team to get the job done. The hard part of the job was trouble shooting the surface mount line on new board builds. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing my goals.
Pros
Benefits, breaks, events, training
very productive and keeps you busy
FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 26, 2016
a good place to work good vibes from the co workers and management team learned how to communicate with people and work with new people management was great treated everybody equally and with respect co workers was good and understanding and helpful there wasn't really a hard part about the job it was simple and smooth and understandable the most enjoyable part of the was knowing you had got the job done and had a good day at work
An exception working environment where advancement was encouraged
Accounting Technician and Payroll (Former Employee) –  Elmendorf Air Force BaseAugust 28, 2013
This was my introduction to accounting and financial billing for such a large scale organization i.e., The United States Army and Air Force. Everyday duties were to ensure that accounts were not overdrawn and that all money matters where handled accordingly.
Pros
Excellent benefits, 1 hour lunch and flexiblity with families of active duty.
Cons
Limited training and limited resources.
overall
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2016
Great company, they do an amazing job of servicing the client and providing everything a small business needs for success.
Productive Workplace, Fun/Relaxed Environment
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 21, 2012
Work day is typically from 9-5, could be longer or shorter depending on how the business day is going. In my time here I have learned how the IT Project business world works. I have taken in first class experience in dealing with CEO's, Project Managers on a professional level. working with clients in a high level engagement to ensure projects are completed on time, and the unnecessary resources, material and time are allocated to each project, this includes how to budget for a project. The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability ot interact with clients on a daily basis, building long lasting relationships. the worst part of the job is most of our interaction is via phone, webex, email.

In my time since graduation I have seen 1st hand how to interact with C-level employees of various clients and how provide the best business possible for them.
Pros
environment, work-life balance, co-workers, commute
Cons
sr. management leadership, business model
Fun People to work with.
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 14, 2015
Responsible for supervising multiple Verizon call centers, both on and offshore, in India, Philippines, Mexico, Canada and Costa Rica.

Daily tasks and responsibilities included:
• Monitoring and routing call traffic via static and dynamic call routing designers
• Coordinate with Call Center Operations and their Resource Management teams to meet the following key metrics which included SVL (Service Levels) and AHT (Average Handling Time)
• Host daily calls with centers to gather and analyze data real time and adjust daily strategy accordingly
• Retrieve and compile data from various data basis to provide hourly, daily and monthly reports for senior leadership
• Proficient in VMware, Genesys Applications, Lotus Notes, Outlook Express, Microsoft Excel 2010
Pros
manage our own time
Cons
HR Communications could be better.....
Military Healthcare Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VANovember 2, 2015
If you are accepting a contract here make sure you read the fine print. There use to be some weird clause that you couldn't apply for other jobs at the company after your contract ended.
Pros
Peers are willing to share professional knowledge.
Cons
Unusual contract practices...
job description
Analyst (Current Employee) –  victorville, caJuly 13, 2012
Telecommunications Services

Responsible for the daily activities to ensure customer answer times are achieved.

Directly responsible for managing daily staffing activities for consumer sales reps. Focus on meeting internal and external call efficiency objectives utilization, and service level requirements at center/region level. Analyze reports and workload for trends. Process a range of employee requests in a timely manner. Assist with tracking attendance. Schedule time off and monitor schedule adherence. Ensure compliance to various policies and procedure guidelines. Provide assistance to local management and consultants. Identify and resolve any call routing issues.
Pros
full paid medical
Cons
no life/ work balance
operating a one person apartment rental office.
apartment manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville Oh. & Loveland Oh.December 4, 2014
a typical day would include collecting rents, screening potential residents, addressing resident concerns, compiling information flyers and passing them out, daily and weekly reports to appropriate persons
I learned that we are individuals and not to judge a person's way of life as well as the different computer programs needed to prepare my reports.
management at this company made you feel like you were part of their family.
the hardest part was evicting someone and thankfully that rarely happened.
the most enjoyable part was the sincere gratitude we received from the residents.
Willing to be a team player.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA Executive AssistantNovember 12, 2012
I am a mother of 3 marred to Army man 21 years retired. I have education of 3 1/2 years currently majoring in Criminal Justice. Transition to Alabama a year ago due to Army Base Realignment Closure (BRAC). I love spending time with my family. Reading, cooking, traveling and trying new things. I love being active in everyday thing I do.
Pros
staying productive and multitasking jobs
Cons
do not like poor management. say what .you mean and mean what you say
Resource Development Chair-Board of Directors
Leadership: Resource Management Chairperson (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 15, 2014
At MAHO, I was a Resource Development Chairperson, and have assisted in the development of Strategic Planning with Case Western Reserve affiliates, in team building and organizational development. In five years, this position provided many aspects of developing teams with those on the board, to develop fundraising and capital campaigns. The success of these actions contributed to building a new facility for people with mobile disabilities. In addition, I have used my skills in event planning for the 30th year anniversary, ground breaking, and open house activities.
I work at a very busy job and would like to continue doing that
Force Development, G-8 (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 30, 2012
I start at 0630 and work on all administrative items that need to be completed. I work on the Army suggestion Program and I worl with other co-workers to accomplish a tasker. The hardest part of the job is not having enough to keep you busy all day. Most enjoyable is being around other personnel. I am off work at 4pm and arrive home around 5pm. I am can work evenings and weekends.
Pros
i enjoy working
Cons
people who talk about other people in the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2