RESOURCE MFG Employee Reviews

bad company
Warehouse Worker (Temp assignment ended) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2015
did not worker there to much. The company really did not care about there employees. Felt like it was just a waist of time to work for them. They did not appreciate your job as a person.
To the Point
Client Support Agent (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Temporary service could lead to full time employment
Cons: no holiday pay, or vacation/PTO
This company is a small staffing agency and does not provide the greatest benefits, paid holidays. The medical plan they do offer is not the best, but the staff is friendly.
Finds you jobs quick
Operator (Former Employee), Morristown, TNJune 30, 2015
Resource sent me to Mahle they are very quick at finding you jobs and helping you out with whatever you may need. My only complaint I have with resource was they did not tell me the correct days and hours I would be working at the factory they were sending to me which caused problems for me. But pay is pretty well also for a temp service.
Resource MFG.
Assembly Line (Former Employee), Conroe, TXMay 12, 2015
There is a lot of drama, it's like dealing with high school kids with gossip. There is plenty of work but the boss is drunk during the shift, and halts production.
Good temp company that gave you work if you proved you wanted it.
Warehouse Temp Worker (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 11, 2015
I typically had good co-workers. I worked through this company as a temp at Batesville caskets for nearly two years. Here we worked to unload trailers full of wooden, metal, and cardboard boxes. We would inspect them, and if they passed the inspection put them away. We would also load trailers with caskets. The hardest part of the job was making sure every casket unloaded from a 53 foot trailer – more... passed the inspection. The most enjoyable part of this job was the physical work it involved, such as tipping down heavy caskets and sometimes demolishing wooden ones with a hammer. The management was fine, and I learned to work hard and efficiently, but also thoroughly.
After Batesville, I worked in various other warehouses. Some places involved unloading trailers, while other places involved more production type work, such as putting caps on bottles for 10 hours a day. – less
Enjoyale Place to work
Toll Collector (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 15, 2015
I start my day off by scheduling appointments and taking payments i have learned that even through challenging times you have to stay calm the management was always on point my co-workers made you want to come to work the hardest part was the customers the most enjoyable part was looking at the different hair styles
Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Clackamas, ORApril 10, 2015
Pros: variety of work
Cons: Some of the drivers weren't always pleasant
I wasn't advancing in company so it was time to move on. I started out as a temporary.Then found a permanent position with one of their clients
good work place
MATERIAL HANDLER, MOLDER, POTTER (Former Employee), Stafford, TXMarch 28, 2015
good pay good people to work for good benafits good work hours good job placement always have high pay jobs good work hours
good company. Hard to contact.
Temporary Laborer (Current Employee), Longmont, COMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great pay and posistion
Cons: hard to contact
Treats their employees great and are very respectful. Hard to contact because they don't answer their phone or call back when you leave a message. Overall a good company.
management were very professional and reliable
CSR/Medical Reviewer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 3, 2015
Excellent employment service. Gave referrals to many of the companies that I have worked for. Any problems that I had they resolved them immediately.
A friendly committed company.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Tx,HoustonMarch 2, 2015
• Read work orders and received oral instructions to determine work assignments, material, and equipment needs.
• Obtained exceptional records of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
• Moved freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production area, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers by using hand trucks and forklifts safely and meticulously.
• Carefully sorted cargo before loading and unloading to secure proper staging and shipping methods.
• Controlled inventory through consistent inv. adjustments and cycle counts.
Productive and fun place to work
Toll Collector (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: the pay and the full time hours
Cons: the hours
I collect toll fees from patrons, make sure that axles are in-line with the pay grade. Management is ok, I get along with my co-worker when I see them, I'm in a single man both for the most part of the day. The hardest part of my job is staying busy there are times when the traffic is slow. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new peole, being able to interact with others of the same peers.
Productive teamwork
Laborer (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 9, 2015
Individuals ready to train and support any and all employees. Practices very safe workplace conditions. Great options of benefits after a short period.
Very Professional
Electro Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2015
This was a temp assignment and I enjoyed the work because it was Mechanical Assembly.
Aircraft Cleaner
Lead/ Packer (Former Employee), Seatac,WAJanuary 26, 2015
cleaning the truck and loading the supplies and guiding the driver. learned to be fast on how to wipe down and cleaning the lavatory, galley, and dumping the trash less the 15 min before the plane departs. the hardest part of the job was rushing from plane to plane but i love working here.
Back And Forth
Order Selector (Former Employee), pdx oregonJanuary 22, 2015
I had to find my own work. Wouldn't go through the Portland Agency.
Great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas,TxJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedules
answering incoming calls, updating customers information
how to work with co-workers and the public
irate customers
making the customers feel at ease
Unsatisfying
Temporary positions in clerical field (Former Employee), Sheridan, WYJanuary 7, 2015
Unfortunately, Sheridan Wyoming is a small, close knit community. I found it extremely hard to find employment and decided to go through a temp. service. I found the jobs I was placed at were very low pay and were not interested in a permanent employee. Therefore there was no hope of a future there, or any benefits.

I did however make a great contact who, through her friendship with the Owner, helped me get a resume to ERA Carroll Realty for a position they had not advertised.
summer , christmas partys
production/maintenance (Former Employee), knoxville tnJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: up in downs in orders for production
maintained machinery while learning the maintenance trade . workers worked well together even during hard shut downs. always got thing done in a timely manner.
great place to work, wonderful staff
office administration (Current Employee), houston, txJanuary 5, 2015
Loved my team, they were very helpful and understanding of the weight of my work load. This company provides a lot of opportunity for those seeking a career in the recruiting world. The hardest part of this job is the amount of work you do on a daily basis - very heavy workload & tedious tasks done regularly.