A friendly committed company.
• Read work orders and received oral instructions to determine work assignments, material, and equipment needs.
• Obtained exceptional records of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
• Moved freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production area, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers by using hand trucks and forklifts safely and meticulously.
• Carefully sorted cargo before loading and unloading to secure proper staging and shipping methods.
• Controlled inventory through consistent inv. adjustments and cycle counts.