RESOURCE MFG

RESOURCE MFG United States Employee Reviews

Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Clackamas, ORApril 10, 2015
Pros: variety of work
Cons: Some of the drivers weren't always pleasant
I wasn't advancing in company so it was time to move on. I started out as a temporary.Then found a permanent position with one of their clients
good work place
MATERIAL HANDLER, MOLDER, POTTER (Former Employee), Stafford, TXMarch 28, 2015
good pay good people to work for good benafits good work hours good job placement always have high pay jobs good work hours
good company. Hard to contact.
Temporary Laborer (Current Employee), Longmont, COMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great pay and posistion
Cons: hard to contact
Treats their employees great and are very respectful. Hard to contact because they don't answer their phone or call back when you leave a message. Overall a good company.
management were very professional and reliable
CSR/Medical Reviewer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 3, 2015
Excellent employment service. Gave referrals to many of the companies that I have worked for. Any problems that I had they resolved them immediately.
A friendly committed company.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Tx,HoustonMarch 2, 2015
• Read work orders and received oral instructions to determine work assignments, material, and equipment needs.
• Obtained exceptional records of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
• Moved freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production area, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers by using hand trucks and forklifts safely and meticulously.
• Carefully sorted cargo before loading and unloading to secure proper staging and shipping methods.
• Controlled inventory through consistent inv. adjustments and cycle counts.
Productive and fun place to work
Toll Collector (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: the pay and the full time hours
Cons: the hours
I collect toll fees from patrons, make sure that axles are in-line with the pay grade. Management is ok, I get along with my co-worker when I see them, I'm in a single man both for the most part of the day. The hardest part of my job is staying busy there are times when the traffic is slow. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new peole, being able to interact with others of the same peers.
Productive teamwork
Laborer (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 9, 2015
Individuals ready to train and support any and all employees. Practices very safe workplace conditions. Great options of benefits after a short period.
Very Professional
Electro Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2015
This was a temp assignment and I enjoyed the work because it was Mechanical Assembly.
Aircraft Cleaner
Lead/ Packer (Former Employee), Seatac,WAJanuary 26, 2015
cleaning the truck and loading the supplies and guiding the driver. learned to be fast on how to wipe down and cleaning the lavatory, galley, and dumping the trash less the 15 min before the plane departs. the hardest part of the job was rushing from plane to plane but i love working here.
Back And Forth
Order Selector (Former Employee), pdx oregonJanuary 22, 2015
I had to find my own work. Wouldn't go through the Portland Agency.
Great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas,TxJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedules
answering incoming calls, updating customers information
how to work with co-workers and the public
irate customers
making the customers feel at ease
Unsatisfying
Temporary positions in clerical field (Former Employee), Sheridan, WYJanuary 7, 2015
Unfortunately, Sheridan Wyoming is a small, close knit community. I found it extremely hard to find employment and decided to go through a temp. service. I found the jobs I was placed at were very low pay and were not interested in a permanent employee. Therefore there was no hope of a future there, or any benefits.

I did however make a great contact who, through her friendship with the Owner, helped me get a resume to ERA Carroll Realty for a position they had not advertised.
summer , christmas partys
production/maintenance (Former Employee), knoxville tnJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: up in downs in orders for production
maintained machinery while learning the maintenance trade . workers worked well together even during hard shut downs. always got thing done in a timely manner.
great place to work, wonderful staff
office administration (Current Employee), houston, txJanuary 5, 2015
Loved my team, they were very helpful and understanding of the weight of my work load. This company provides a lot of opportunity for those seeking a career in the recruiting world. The hardest part of this job is the amount of work you do on a daily basis - very heavy workload & tedious tasks done regularly.
The people that I work under were great to work for.
Picking and Packing/Prep (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 31, 2014
I learned how things are done in a Warehouse setting. You had to be very private with this company. My coworkers worked well together. It was nothing hard about this job. It was a nice place to work.
this was a good experience
Inspector (Former Employee), Newnan, GADecember 4, 2014
A day here was coming in and giving your best team work on a assembly line
How to inspect a muffler
Co-workers was very helpful and had great team work
To make your quota when all your getting is re-work parts
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fellowship between co-workers.
i loved working at this factory!
Assembler (Former Employee), Sanford, NCDecember 3, 2014
I really enjoyed working here. If it wasn't because I had to move to take care of my father I would still be here.
numerous job opportunity
Supply Clerk, Machine Operator and Assembler (Former Employee), Opelika, ALNovember 25, 2014
Pros: working environment
Cons: unstability
This job tends to be very rewarding because they give you many of experiences in working in different types of warehouse. You also have the opportunity to meet plenty of people and do a lot of networking. However this job is has no security. One day you have a job next day you don't. They have been trying to fix this problem.
WonDoor
Solderer/machine operator/assembler (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTNovember 24, 2014
Pros: hourly wage
Cons: no benefits and temporary
When arriving, checking to see what my job orders were for the day then organizing parts and tools for assembly, solder machining or packing .I learned how to solder small parts to P.C. boards and reading plans for assembly of accordian door motors. pushing sets of wires through long tubes but only because of the length of time that it took. The new skills I learned.
N/A
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 18, 2014
Good temp service to work for. They really care about thier employees and sometimes go the extra mile for you.

1 2 3 4 5