RESOURCE MFG Employee Reviews

I loved the pay and work hours
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJuly 22, 2017
I stood long ten hour shifts working very hard sorting garbage from recyclables, I learned how to work as a team. It was a fast pace working environment and I enjoyed it however I became subject to harassment by a couple of young women and inappropriate non consensual behavior from the supervisor at Midwest fiber
Pros
consistent work
Cons
Harrasment
It was a fun work place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 19, 2017
With this company I've learned a lot about pool and spa chemicals..
The hours was great.. the people's was friendly and I was satisfied with my pay
The supervisors was incredible to all employees
Pros
Only 4 days a week
Cons
Short breaks
Right to work!
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Yadkin, NCJuly 18, 2017
When I first arrived here in North Carolina, I went to another angency. They claimed that they had open placements. One week later, still nothing after I was calling everyday. Walked into Select Staffing, that afternoon I did a walk through with a company and started the next night. Steady work while going to school, gotta love it.
Pros
Plenty of job placements, lots of different shifts
Cons
Hard to reach someone on the weekend
employee placement
Panner/Packager (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYJuly 11, 2017
Management is easy to talk to. If there was any problem you could call after hours and they would return your calls asap. There benefits were affordable and deducted from paychecks.
Great people to work with
Dispatcher / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 6, 2017
Company was very helpful and supportive. Would still and am still considered employable with them. Would recommend them to any friend or family that needs temporary work.
Pros
friendly people and very helpful
Cons
this is only a temporary assingment
Fair
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI 53051June 28, 2017
What you get out of your experience is what you put in. Great staff. Almost immediate job placement. Be ready. Be prepared to work right away. Establish a good standing with your assignment and the agency. Rewards will come.
Pros
Weekly paycheck, co-workers, facilities, stay busy
Cons
Mandatory OT, slow advancement, minimal wage increase
I loved it very much
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Comstock, MIJune 27, 2017
I had no problems. flexible hours, good pay, not to hard of work. The company i worked for had very nice and courteous staff, and the management were wonderful people.
Interviewer/On Boarding (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2017
Good work environment and team to work with. I really enjoyed working in the office. The management was also very friendly and did a great job. I would recommend this work place.
Pros
great work team
Cons
na
Resource mfg
Assembly Line Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 11, 2017
Resource mfg is a temporary staffing agency i worked through to work for Yamaha. It was a decent staffing agency. However the company I was working for never hired me
They need to take management classes, and learn the federal employment work law.
Industrial worker (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 10, 2017
They expect for you to work free on holidays and not have to pay you at all. Also, they have a great lack of management skills.They do not keep their contract agreement.
Good
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJune 5, 2017
Its a good place to go to find a job. They are very helpful and caring. They are quick to help you whenever they can, and respond to emails very quickly.
It was a great opportunity and experience, but the lack of management was very frustrating.
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  MississippiJune 1, 2017
I was disappointed I moved to another state to take the job just to be laid off 3 months later. It was however great pay. The company just expects so much job performance from everyone that it is hard for everyone to effectively communicate.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Not enough communication
Productive but temporary
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2017
Resource staffing help me get the job working with Transcore doing data entry. It was a quite place with your very own cubical. We had a number to meet everyday with no expectations. Even though it was temporary it was most definitely good with helping with typing
Contracts/Jobs have changed. Managment as well.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMay 23, 2017
There have been problems with employees being kept on some jobs for years without being hired. Many incentives have been taken away and have affected employees negatively. However, you will be placed on a job swiftly. And the agents at Resource are approachable, organic people. They are presently perusing better contracts as well.
Pros
Usually, quick job placement.
Cons
Very few good paying jobs. Poor benefits.
Excellent Staffing Company
Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 17, 2017
Resource Staffing is an excellent staffing company. The recruiters at Resource Staffing dedicated time and commitment to interviewing me and connected me with a company that was a match for my goals and objectives.
I got placed at a factory in Irving.
Shipping Clerk / Audit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 11, 2017
The person whom hired me, she was super professional. She definitely got me to the site in a timely manor. Once i was on the production floor, My actual supervisor was ,respectable,understanding, and He was professional in the work place. Something took place an he handled it in the most professional manor. There was a huge lack of communication between our management on the floor , and the management of the temp. agency.
Pros
paid every week.
Cons
health care
fun place to work
Fork Lift Operator P&G (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHMay 1, 2017
was laid off. work was good when it lasted. but was laid off because of a company buyout. I liked driving the reach truck forklifts. I would like to find another job like it
experience and opportunity
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Madison, INApril 20, 2017
Resource has given me manufacturing experience and the opportunity to move up within the companies I have been placed in. Crystal was really good about matching up my skill level with the jobs that were available.
Great people to wok with
Associate (Former Employee) –  Rich'sApril 19, 2017
ResourceMFG placed me in a great temp to hire situation at Rich's the people there were great and I enjoyed my job.All of the people at ResourceMFG really took interest in me and my employment situation they were very helpful in finding me a great opportunity.I would definitely use their service again if needed.
Pros
Good pay great permanent opportunity
Better than nothing
Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, AR 72401April 17, 2017
Its a job, better than not having one. Will place you anywhere, no experience required and will train you. Good if you need experience. No benefits, low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RESOURCE MFG. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval