RESOURCE ONE Employee Reviews

Horrible
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 10, 2017
WORST place I have ever worked for. Management is terrible,benefits are a joke and training is completely lacking. Pay is low compared to industry std
Pros
Caring co-workers
Cons
Health benefits, management style and non-existent training
Horrible Culture
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 5, 2017
Most employees are very nice to work with, but the culture is broken and the management makes it difficult to want to work there. This was literally the most traumatically difficult place in which I've ever worked. The stress is not worth the paycheck.
Pros
some of the employees
Cons
management, esp. client services
poor
Teledata Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 21, 2017
Never has steady hours, very dull and boring and you show up work an hour and go back home because of light work load. not a good fit for needing steady income
Pros
easy
Cons
not a lot of hours
Very good work place
Manager/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 29, 2017
Learn some new stuff such as mixing chemicals and other
Fun and sane work
Good oportunities
Got the oportunity to drive for them something i like doing deliverys conect with customers annd such
Pros
Good hours as inside work
Cons
Not many benefits
Family oriented business.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHDecember 21, 2016
No micro-managing. They leave you to your work and reward results.
Company benefits start immediately; no 30-60 day waiting period.
Pros
Good work environment.
Cons
Communication gap between upper management and hands-on employees.
great place to work for
Folder Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 21, 2016
i loved running a folder and being an overall bindery jack of all trades, such as work in other departments when needed, i was always the first person they came to when they had problems and needed help trouble shooting,
Family atmosphere
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 8, 2016
Resource One was a great place to work. Typical work day 8-10 hours. Felt like I grew with this company as a team player, account manager and project manager. Talented designers and coordinators whose help was integral in winning projects. Management was always there to support us and offer help when needed. Enjoyed our annual company retreat to plan our new year together and work on team building exercises.
Pros
Company retreat
Cons
Losing projects
Excellent experience
Sales/ Installation team (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHJune 7, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Resource One. The hours were plentiful, my pay was fair and management were extremely kind and supportive. I learned about two crucial sides to running a business, the technical side as well as the sales side. Both taught me much in the way of job efficiency and cultivating relationships.
Pros
Good people
growing business
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 29, 2016
I chose to work here because of the people. people that want to work and do a good job. management is getting better.hardest part of the job is communication.
Pros
great people
Cons
organization
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2016
This place only has 1st and 2nd shift and a lot of overtime. I very enjoy working in this place, especially working with all the wonderful peoples. I did learn a lot from this work place, nothing hard to learn from the job I working on.
Pros
Have 15 minute break every 2 hours work
Cons
not much
Very busy, very productive place to work
facilities maintenance technician/ lead (Current Employee) –  Tulsa OklahomaJanuary 6, 2016
Great place to work if you are not working in production. The pay is not the best but they give you plenty of hours to make it somewhat alright. The management is pretty fair most of the time. I enjoy going to work most days. I have been there for 3+ years and I have been able to get the pay increases that were deserved. Overall great company to work for.
Pros
As many hours as you want
Temporal
OBRERO (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 16, 2015
Trabajo bajo presion ,de 4 pm a4 am,realizaba el sorteo de los sobres,ambiente agradable,solo emplean por horas y de acuerda a la cantidad de trabajo que se encuentre al momento
Pros
Ambiente agradable
Cons
Solo por horas
fun workplace
machine operatore (Former Employee) –  tulsa, okAugust 31, 2015
Fun and easy place to work at. You learn a lot of how to operate a machine, set up a machine and input data into the computer.
prepress
prepress (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2015
fast paced company that was growing and needed extra help. but where unwilling too train. would have been my choice job to stay at
the pay and hours where great. typical day I would get several jobs to proof out and then make proofs on a plotter then I would set them up to be plated and then they would move on to the next department. the hardest part about this job was the lack of communication with me being a new hire. they where set in there ways if working as only two people for 10 years and didn't wanna train some one new.
Strict, just a low place to work. Its a paycheck, but its not the bills
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 5, 2015
Not the best, Not the worst. Like I said before its a paycheck, but it don't make the bills. Not really something that I would consider as a career choice by any means.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Not enough pay for the amout of work that is put in, level of moral is low, pay increase after a time there is maybe something less than a joke (so far from what i hear), and many more
Bad Management
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 5, 2015
I did not like working for the management team they overworked and did not pay well and even at doing my best i was still fired.
good company for starters
PRN (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 6, 2015
good printing company for starters,not very good benefits, good employee focus, need more safety process and information.
Enjoyable and intriguing work place.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 20, 2014
I looked forward to going to work every day to see my clients who were very pleasant people. I' ve learned to have patient and work in a timely manner. My co workers were professional and cooperative. The hardest part of the job was the mood swings my clients went through but it was a productive challenge that made me a more humble person. I enjoyed the activities I scheduled for my clients.
Pros
The people were incredible and lovable.
Cons
There weren't any cons.
A pretty cool place to work for.
Home Health Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 17, 2014
I enjoy my job as a CNA. I love to care for people and have someone depend on me to make their lives better. My patients love to see me come and they hate to see me leave and that makes my job so much more enjoyable. The hardest part about my job is when one of my patients health take a turn for the worst. The best part about my job is being able to make a person feel good about themselves and for my patients to have a sense of well-being.
Pros
free to pick your own schedule.
Cons
No Healthcare Benefits, no lunhes or holiday pay.
Great Employees
Post Press (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 9, 2014
They have great employees that try and care about what they do.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
Toxic Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RESOURCE ONE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6